PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:09 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47518215
Geeza you a bitch boy nobody likes you and fuck yo brother too just cuz
EgN SupaSavage.

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:44 am 
EgN Member
See Toni, no offense but you saying this means absolutely nothing to me. If you wanna be Captain Save-a-hoe that's your prerogative. But if these people truly had an issue they can reach out to the forums and higher up admins. Hell if you really had an issue with this you could have done the same on their behalf. But you chose to make a forum post about it after the fact. To me this doesn't seem like the actions of someone disturbed by Booty's behavior, this seems like you're jumping on the bandwagon. But yeah, Booty probably isn't getting any, lowkey booty this some creeper level shit lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:41 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27588451
McNugget wrote:
See Toni, no offense but you saying this means absolutely nothing to me. If you wanna be Captain Save-a-hoe that's your prerogative. But if these people truly had an issue they can reach out to the forums and higher up admins. Hell if you really had an issue with this you could have done the same on their behalf. But you chose to make a forum post about it after the fact. To me this doesn't seem like the actions of someone disturbed by Booty's behavior, this seems like you're jumping on the bandwagon. But yeah, Booty probably isn't getting any, lowkey booty this some creeper level shit lol

This post wasn't for me to play "Captain Save A Hoe". First of all I clearly the reasoning why some people don't understand why he's been banned for multiple reasons, and plus in this community you really have to speak on behalf some of the members because not everyone speaks up in this community. At the time of the when the whole harassing of sky and keaton both parties were offended and annoyed with the shit he was doing. Like I said get the fuck out of that little kid mentality and act like okay to do that to females just in general because without a doubt if you were a girl or if that person was a friend of yours or someone that was related to you, you'd be equally as pissed off. Wake up and stop acting like it's okay to be doing this period, you can sit here and bitch and moan n call me a white knight but if it's either men sexual harassing women or women sexually harassing men, it's not okay period. I'm speaking for both genders and both the parties that were offended. I'd take your criticism into consideration but you're not part of the community so you kinda just wasted your time putting your two cents in after just writing"If you wanna be Captain Save-a-hoe that's your prerogative" because it seems like that's all you honestly read since I stated more facts why he wasn't fit for the community. If you really think it's okay to harass women/men sexually, then you really need to read up on how it affects and traumatize the affected party.

Plus in the beginning it was all fun and games and I get the sense of humor of it, but when someone asks you politely to stop like grow the fuck up and just knock it off because obviously they're getting offended. Majority of people that don't realize it's been disruptive and don't take it into consideration that "hey maybe I should stop cause they asked me to politely to stop" we're all adults on here and wanna be treated with respect. Like even Doldol said himself if you joined the jb server and got shitted on everytime you joined it, you'd cry like a bitch that's the plain and simple fact. Don't try to sit here and make some bs excuse that you wouldn't because judging how you post on the forums you'd take it personally.

EDIT: I was told this was going on for some quite time within the past 3 months of one of the parties getting sexually harassed by him. Like when someone asks you to politely stop how hard is it just to knock it off & just give them the respect that you'd want as well?
Image Image

Last edited by Antonio on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29777410
Doldol wrote:
So all the rules should go out the window then? It's not because people on the internet can be incredibly toxic it is okay for them to be so. How would you feel if every single time you came on everyone would shit on you? Not too good. That is what this leads too, so no, it's not okay, and you shouldn't talk like it is.

Also you people are getting off-topic, if you have a complaint about Geeza make one, but zip it in this topic. Thanks

No, I'm saying if you get offended to "trolling" I.E. somebody giving you shit, who tf cares? Why do you need to get an admin to ban them when you can just mute the fucking person? If you take offense to some random guy on the internet saying "fuck you, your family doesn't love you and you will die alone and a virgin" and actually take offense to that, you are a little bitch. It's literally the internet and most people will deal with some kinda "trolling". Just learn to not let it get to you and get over it.
I don't spam the forums to raise my post count like most people

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97829144
Northside Shorty wrote:
There is a simple solution. Learn to just not give a shit what people say and not let it get to you.

+1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:48 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Zachariah wrote:
Bitching and kicking our feet like cry babies? The guy changed his name to something that was similar to a members, a member that didn't have a problem with what he was doing and he wasn't hurting anyone or breaking any rules other than "Trolling".

You weren't there and you didn't deal with him, you are absolutely in the wrong without a doubt. Either your friends with the offender or you don't like the same people he does, either way your logic is flawed as you yourself have banned people for breaking those same set of rules that got him banned.

Zachariah wrote:
which is objective to your opinion about what someone is doing on top of being super fucking vague, everyone that was in there at the time was having a good time and laughing about it from what i've heard about this and everyone i've talked to.

Fun =/= right. If your idea of fun is to speifically go into a server and break it's rules over and over while attacking that server's community then your just an asshole and EgN doesn't need to deal with you.

Zachariah wrote:
i could understand you kicking him for an hour if he was really bothering the majority of the server if you felt it was necessary but to request a permanent ban on someone that didn't do anything terribly unfair, crass or wrong, (something that's worthy of a permaban) was just overkill.

You've perm banned 4-5 people for MFK, but by your logic, if someone freekills and people laugh and are entertained then it's ok? And again you're telling the victim that they should just deal with people breaking the same rules they themselves couldn't break.

Zachariah wrote:
He has just as much right as everyone else that comes on our servers to play jailbreak and "exist in our community"

No he's a guest, his right to exist in this place all hangs on him following the rules. You keep putting those who shit on EgN ahead of EgN, this is a trend that's been noticed by myself and many others.

Zachariah wrote:
and your outlook on how to admin really is just disgusting to me and many others at this point, there is a reason that a large majority of the people have a problem with how you use your admin and when you police the server like this you're just making people feel uncomfortable or angry.

Please don't speak as though you know the communities desires and wishes, if they actually had an issue they would bring it to the Admin complaints section. You are attacking someone because they banned a friend, you trying to imply the community is against him but really you're bullying him. If anyone has an issue with Geeza or any other admin they know how to solve it, bring the issue to the complaints board and get it dealt with.

Zachariah wrote:
Admins are there to make sure the server is a fun place to be and an enjoyable experience,

No they are there to enforce the rules, that's like saying Police exist to make the world fun. People are allowed to have fun as long as it doesn't break any rules, their fun is reliant on them obeying EgN's rules and being mature and respectful to everyone.

Zachariah wrote:
Crushing someone to this extent

You mean like your doing? You just implied to Geeza that the entire community is against him, you then went on to insult him over and over. You're being a bully, plain and simple.

Zachariah wrote:
for doing nothing other than just laughing with the rest of the server isn't alright and i don't understand how you cant understand the outrage from the rest of us and how this sets a good example for everyone else.

I"m sorry but 4-5 people being upset over Sniper being banned doesn't constitute attacking the messenger for snipers fuck up, again I get that you were either friend with the guy or you felt sorry for him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:57 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29777410
Mr. Kharn wrote:
]fun is to speifically go into a server and break it's rules over and over while attacking that server's community[/color][/b][/u] then your just an asshole and EgN doesn't need to deal with you.

EgN needs his money so that's why you "deal with him"
I don't spam the forums to raise my post count like most people

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:07 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Northside Shorty wrote:
Doldol wrote:
So all the rules should go out the window then? It's not because people on the internet can be incredibly toxic it is okay for them to be so. How would you feel if every single time you came on everyone would shit on you? Not too good. That is what this leads too, so no, it's not okay, and you shouldn't talk like it is.

Also you people are getting off-topic, if you have a complaint about Geeza make one, but zip it in this topic. Thanks

No, I'm saying if you get offended to "trolling" I.E. somebody giving you shit, who tf cares? Why do you need to get an admin to ban them when you can just mute the fucking person? If you take offense to some random guy on the internet saying "fuck you, your family doesn't love you and you will die alone and a virgin" and actually take offense to that, you are a little bitch. It's literally the internet and most people will deal with some kinda "trolling". Just learn to not let it get to you and get over it.

Your logic works if you were at a school or college, but this isn't some public place. EgN isn't an all inclusive place, we reserve the right to remove people who clearly aren't following the rules.

And that's what sniper has done, over and over with knowledge to know he is breaking those rules but that his personal enjoyment is more important.

And Northside....perhaps defending someone who attacks females is a bad move, I get that you're playing the "it only matters if you care" angle but you're defending someone who talked about making an EgN member a whore. The Same guy who used to impersonate people to fuck with people in JB, mostly because they didn't care about the game so much as fucking with people made them happy and they only cared about being able to do that.

Northside Shorty wrote:
EgN needs his money so that's why you "deal with him"

That's like saying a Cop should just listen to you since you pay taxes and by default, you pay his wage.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:09 am 
EgN Member
toni wrote:
McNugget wrote:

This post wasn't for me to play "Captain Save A Hoe". First of all I clearly the reasoning why some people don't understand why he's been banned for multiple reasons, and plus in this community you really have to speak on behalf some of the members because not everyone speaks up in this community. At the time of the when the whole harassing of sky and keaton both parties were offended and annoyed with the shit he was doing. Like I said get the fuck out of that little kid mentality and act like okay to do that to females just in general because without a doubt if you were a girl or if that person was a friend of yours or someone that was related to you, you'd be equally as pissed off. Wake up and stop acting like it's okay to be doing this period, you can sit here and bitch and moan n call me a white knight but if it's either men sexual harassing women or women sexually harassing men, it's not okay period. I'm speaking for both genders and both the parties that were offended. I'd take your criticism into consideration but you're not part of the community so you kinda just wasted your time putting your two cents in after just writing"If you wanna be Captain Save-a-hoe that's your prerogative" because it seems like that's all you honestly read since I stated more facts why he wasn't fit for the community. If you really think it's okay to harass women/men sexually, then you really need to read up on how it affects and traumatize the affected party.

Plus in the beginning it was all fun and games and I get the sense of humor of it, but when someone asks you politely to stop like grow the fuck up and just knock it off because obviously they're getting offended. Majority of people that don't realize it's been disruptive and don't take it into consideration that "hey maybe I should stop cause they asked me to politely to stop" we're all adults on here and wanna be treated with respect. Like even Doldol said himself if you joined the jb server and got shitted on everytime you joined it, you'd cry like a bitch that's the plain and simple fact. Don't try to sit here and make some bs excuse that you wouldn't because judging how you post on the forums you'd take it personally.

EDIT: I was told this was going on for some quite time within the past 3 months of one of the parties getting sexually harassed by him. Like when someone asks you to politely stop how hard is it just to knock it off & just give them the respect that you'd want as well?

Clearly you missed the point, if this was a big issue why didn't you say anything about it earlier? None of this was brought to light until after he was banned, if you or anyone had an issue they could have filed a complaint,
reported to staff and/or anyone higher up. Now it seems like you are advocating this to stir up trouble.

Last edited by McNugget on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:13 am 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
toni wrote:
Respect

"Respect" is a strong word you're throwing around Toni :P
2018 Goals for EgN

New Topic Locked  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next