New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:30 pm 
EgN Member
Link wrote:
but you wont get the people like EgN does.

If you have friends you will xD
<17:15:54> "Roaxes": i first met lex when she was roleplaying as a doctor on jailbreak
A pile of cats is called a meowntain. Ba dum tsss.
I've been here too long.

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:10 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
This post was paid and supported by Needy and her boredom.

Mr. GoldGames is spreading misleading information! And besides. Like Lex had said if the fare was brought down to yearly as opposed to monthly we would literally have 30+ private channels. I'm chill with the $10 payment each month.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

Last edited by Needy on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:16 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
Lex wrote:
Link wrote:

Ouch trying to shoot me down, I see how it is ill remember that next time. And even then your friends want to stay in the main egn server because its the main spot for everyone to meet not switch back and forth on some random teamspeak server. I mean that's also my perspective since I wouldn't wanna do that shit either. Not to mention you guys say "You can just make your own ts3 for $30" but if people decide to do that then wouldn't it be considered "advertising" and taking people away from the egn teamspeak.. or are we allowed to do that now? I wasn't trying to argue anything just was putting my view out there. Stomp on it a bit if you guys want to make your Monday feel a little better. Overall I don't care paying the petty 10 dollars that's nothing to me.

p.s. Lex you made it to the list with the others lol :p

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:27 pm 
EgN Member
Link wrote:
Lex wrote:
Link wrote:

Ouch trying to shoot me down, I see how it is ill remember that next time.
p.s. Lex you made it to the list with the others lol :p

<3
<17:15:54> "Roaxes": i first met lex when she was roleplaying as a doctor on jailbreak
I've been here too long.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:32 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42385346
I was too lazy to read all of the posts, so if it's already been said then oh well:

The reason TS channels are stupidly priced is because we "don't want" you to have a TS channel; however, so many people kept requesting it. So if you're going to sell something that you don't want to sell you price it higher than it's worth.

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

"The wounds of love can only be healed by the person who made them."
~Publius Syrus

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
~Winston Churchill

<17:26:05> "Wartheft": Sneakin into mah channel
<17:26:11> "Sibblet": xD
<17:26:12> "Wartheft": Snatchin my fedoras up
<17:26:21> "Sibblet": I ate your fedoras, my apologies
<17:26:21> "Wartheft": I see how it be
<17:26:26> "Wartheft": YOU WHAT
<17:26:29> "Wartheft": Q.Q
<17:26:30> "Sibblet": NOTHING
<17:26:32> "Sibblet": >_>
<17:26:34> "Sibblet": <_<

<20:57:43> "GirlWithAGun": (ง'̀-'́)ง fight me
<20:58:06> "Wartheft": Q('.'Q) Let's go
<20:58:23> "GirlWithAGun": lol
<20:58:33> "Wartheft": (o.o)O=('.'Q) Take that
<20:59:35> "GirlWithAGun": ow D:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:00 pm 
EgN Member
Wartheft wrote:
I was too lazy to read all of the posts, so if it's already been said then oh well:

The reason TS channels are stupidly priced is because we "don't want" you to have a TS channel; however, so many people kept requesting it. So if you're going to sell something that you don't want to sell you price it higher than it's worth.

+1
I've been here too long.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:01 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
Lex wrote:
Wartheft wrote:

+1

+1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:19 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
It's been a while since I made a FCUK HUEG post but I think this topic could do with illumination

1. The TeamSpeak channels are a monthly donation due partially to that EgN's costs are monthly, this means that each time you donate your $10 you are helping cut the cost that comes from EgN's savings. Also, the monthly donations are done so we know quickly when someone's not going to stick around or leaves the clan for shit reasons we have the ability to remove the channel and not worry over them doing a charge back.

2. Yes, our TS has a ton of unused channels. Most of which have rarely if ever been used since their creation. At some point in the future we will be pruning these, but at the moment we aren't mostly due to it not affecting cost/bandwidth at this point.

As to giving Nick his own channel....eh..I'd prefer not to hand out another private channel, since even if I were to stipulate that he could only use it for Official EgN business....Who's going to check each time it's in use? At the moment we can barely keep enough Admins on JB without a huge backlash, so making that stipulation is just adding work that no one wants to do or be responsible for. Plenty of unused channels and options for him and his group.

3. EgN needs your donations, don't add in a "you" as you are also using your own donation by using the TS and posting on these forums and playing on EgN servers. Everyone in EgN benefits from the donations, we don't funnel it away to pay for coke-fueled nights with Simone.

Ultimately, these private channels exist solely for EgN's benefit with assured donations. We know people wants these channels and are willing to "pay", but sadly people WANT things for donating. And doing these channels fills that desire for people.

4. I would need to go back and check, but if you did indeed donate $30 initially for the channel, then you should have three months of use if this is the case and it just wasn't noticed then sorry, and we'll have to go back and check.

And remember, this is less like "buying" something as being allowed to rent a corner of a warehouse. Sure, you could buy a warehouse...but you won't enjoy the kick ass location and traffic this one has.

Simone's channel exists because she donates in oral and vaginal pleasures, which I gladly accept on behalf of EgN. It's the perks of being at the top; I get to enjoy these donations on behalf of all of you.

Doldol's channel remains because he has continued to provide assistance with the site's maintenance and operation.

Remember that it's a "Donation" and that the channel is a monthly gift from EgN to you for that donation, it's EgN who benefits from the donation. So if you wear an actual tag or have a "Supporter" rank then those donations we get are getting used to the benefit of you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:27 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42385346
Mr. Kharn wrote:
Simone's channel exists because she donates in oral and vaginal pleasures, which I gladly accept on behalf of EgN. It's the perks of being at the top; I get to enjoy these donations on behalf of all of you.

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

"The wounds of love can only be healed by the person who made them."
~Publius Syrus

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
~Winston Churchill

<17:26:05> "Wartheft": Sneakin into mah channel
<17:26:11> "Sibblet": xD
<17:26:12> "Wartheft": Snatchin my fedoras up
<17:26:21> "Sibblet": I ate your fedoras, my apologies
<17:26:21> "Wartheft": I see how it be
<17:26:26> "Wartheft": YOU WHAT
<17:26:29> "Wartheft": Q.Q
<17:26:30> "Sibblet": NOTHING
<17:26:32> "Sibblet": >_>
<17:26:34> "Sibblet": <_<

<20:57:43> "GirlWithAGun": (ง'̀-'́)ง fight me
<20:58:06> "Wartheft": Q('.'Q) Let's go
<20:58:23> "GirlWithAGun": lol
<20:58:33> "Wartheft": (o.o)O=('.'Q) Take that
<20:59:35> "GirlWithAGun": ow D:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:28 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
Mr. Kharn wrote:

I'll take over the burden of those donations for you if you need a break.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next