Other 28%  28%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 36
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:08 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Needy wrote:
Wartheft wrote:
So, if you apply to EgN and have a vagina and boobs, you're almost guaranteed to get in. It keeps seeming that it's going to be the same for America. HILLARY IS A WOMAN, WE MUST VOTE FOR HER BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN!

It's like Obama all over again.

The only reason I get from most people supporting Hillary as to why they do is "Oh she's a strong independent woman," and literally nothing else.

or because she is more qualified than most of the candidates including Trump; she spent years in the white house, has proven herself to be a powerful politician, and has the knowledge, platforms, passion, perspective and qualifications to back it up; she supports gay marriage, racial equality, narrowing the nation’s wealth divide, Planned Parenthood, access to safe, legal abortions, eradicating the wage gap — and she wants to rebuild and empower the middle class.

Not to mention there have been plenty of female nominees that weren't nominated simply because they were female. (i was also too lazy to edit my post above so double posts are fun)

I dont think spending years advocating for corporations, helping start wars or taking a poop ton of bribes counts as good experience and i'm pretty sure she was against gay marriage and all those when it was popular...

But im just a Canadian so idk...

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:38 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
Needy wrote:
Wartheft wrote:
So, if you apply to EgN and have a vagina and boobs, you're almost guaranteed to get in. It keeps seeming that it's going to be the same for America. HILLARY IS A WOMAN, WE MUST VOTE FOR HER BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN!

The only reason I get from most people supporting Hillary as to why they do is "Oh she's a strong independent woman," and literally nothing else.

or because she is more qualified than most of the candidates including Trump; she spent years in the white house, has proven herself to be a powerful politician, and has the knowledge, platforms, passion, perspective and qualifications to back it up; she supports gay marriage, racial equality, narrowing the nation’s wealth divide, Planned Parenthood, access to safe, legal abortions, eradicating the wage gap — and she wants to rebuild and empower the middle class.

Not to mention there have been plenty of female nominees that weren't nominated simply because they were female. (i was also too lazy to edit my post above so double posts are fun)

She's changed her opinion more times than Trump has said "china".

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:04 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42385346
Needy wrote:
Wartheft wrote:

Oh I never said Trump was a great candidate. But I'd much rather have him over the person who has intentionally lead to the death of several Americans, who has been caught lying for just as long as she's been in politics, who has deleted thousands of emails on an account they shouldn't have been on, who seems to have mysterious "suicides" from everyone who goes to testify against her, who changes her opinion every other day, who has no understanding of economics as shown by her proposed economic policies, who wears a $15000 coat to a rally on income equality, and who can't use the term Muslim to identify a group of people who are, guess what, Muslim.

I don't like either candidate. I can understand someone not liking Trump, but I can't understand anyone liking Clinton. After all of the shit she has done people still vote for her. America has a 15 minute memory.

I didn't vote for either candidate. I voted for who I actually want for president, even though I know it was a thrown away vote. No matter which candidate wins America is going to have a bad time. It's moreover now up to Congress as to whether or not the new president can actually do anything.

Regardless of anything said on here, even if by some odd chance someone changes another person's mind, none of it will matter as I'm sure that anyone in EgN who is of age to vote likely already has.

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

"The wounds of love can only be healed by the person who made them."
~Publius Syrus

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
~Winston Churchill

<17:26:05> "Wartheft": Sneakin into mah channel
<17:26:11> "Sibblet": xD
<17:26:12> "Wartheft": Snatchin my fedoras up
<17:26:21> "Sibblet": I ate your fedoras, my apologies
<17:26:21> "Wartheft": I see how it be
<17:26:26> "Wartheft": YOU WHAT
<17:26:29> "Wartheft": Q.Q
<17:26:30> "Sibblet": NOTHING
<17:26:32> "Sibblet": >_>
<17:26:34> "Sibblet": <_<

<20:57:43> "GirlWithAGun": (ง'̀-'́)ง fight me
<20:58:06> "Wartheft": Q('.'Q) Let's go
<20:58:23> "GirlWithAGun": lol
<20:58:33> "Wartheft": (o.o)O=('.'Q) Take that
<20:59:35> "GirlWithAGun": ow D:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:48 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Wartheft wrote:
Needy wrote:
Wartheft wrote:

Oh I never said Trump was a great candidate. But I'd much rather have him over the person who has intentionally lead to the death of several Americans, who has been caught lying for just as long as she's been in politics, who has deleted thousands of emails on an account they shouldn't have been on, who seems to have mysterious "suicides" from everyone who goes to testify against her, who changes her opinion every other day, who has no understanding of economics as shown by her proposed economic policies, who wears a $15000 coat to a rally on income equality, and who can't use the term Muslim to identify a group of people who are, guess what, Muslim.

I don't like either candidate. I can understand someone not liking Trump, but I can't understand anyone liking Clinton. After all of the shit she has done people still vote for her. America has a 15 minute memory.

I didn't vote for either candidate. I voted for who I actually want for president, even though I know it was a thrown away vote. No matter which candidate wins America is going to have a bad time. It's moreover now up to Congress as to whether or not the new president can actually do anything.

Regardless of anything said on here, even if by some odd chance someone changes another person's mind, none of it will matter as I'm sure that anyone in EgN who is of age to vote likely already has.

Heads up this is just an fyi, I am not with Hillary nor Trump by any chance. Though it bothers me once people say, "The only reason people vote for Hillary is because she's a woman" because that is entirely wrong; literally almost all those who I have met that support Hillary have held those reasons that I had listed which is I know in some cases may not be entirely true neither do I particularly agree with her, but it's really annoying when people say the only reason people vote for Hillary because she's simply female. Besides that rootin' for my girl Jill Stein.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

Last edited by Needy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:55 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7913210
Wartheft wrote:
Needy wrote:
Wartheft wrote:

Anyone wondering why I ask questions about America?

This.

This is why.

Insightful opinions that enlighten me more about what's going on than the news can. Hearing it first hand from people who are directly involved and affected by it, rather than the say-so of some government controlled news channel that can spin it anyway they like in order to make us share their opinion on the world.

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who is sharing their opinions. I hope that America, and moreover the world, doesn;t get fucked up by this election.
"These aren't just crumbs. This is the whole fucking pie."

c o r y . i n . t h e . h o u s e . i s . a n i m e

EgN Goals:
[x] Make a gay checklist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:42 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36657842
Needy wrote:
Wartheft wrote:

ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230517
Looks like the EgN Opinion Poll was literally the only correct opinion poll.

I'm going to propose in the next meeting that we should start marketing it to the major news stations. Clearly missing out on some serious $$$ :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:48 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
Jimmah wrote:
Looks like the EgN Opinion Poll was literally the only correct opinion poll.

I'm going to propose in the next meeting that we should start marketing it to the major news stations. Clearly missing out on some serious $$$ :)

"Now we go to the EgN gaming forums poll, where the memes are showing a Trump victory."
"What does that mean for the candidiates, Jill?"
"The people like their memes".

And Trump I guess.
Hope he doesn't push Canadians (and other countries) away, we've been friends a long time with America and I'd like to keep it that way.
Plus it seems we'll have a lot of Americans coming over (lol if they think it's any better here).
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:45 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
This thread stays open, but only because it's asking something.

Also stop with the "LULZ America is SOO Strange!". Now that I've been to the EU I can safely say that you fucks are just as batshit as anyone else, I've got an entire list of crazy shit that I've noticed about those people in the EU.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:53 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
Mr. Kharn wrote:
This thread stays open, but only because it's asking something.

Also stop with the "LULZ America is SOO Strange!". Now that I've been to the EU I can safely say that you fucks are just as batshit as anyone else, I've got an entire list of crazy shit that I've noticed about those people in the EU.

Yeah but you've been to Denmark, and they're a bunch of pølse eaters that can't speak properly.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next