Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:04 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83040529
Mecr wrote:
It's basically common sense, see it as first day training on a job Shadow the more "experienced" person, Training or not you would still be hesitant to use the admin tool, It's more common sense with how to deal with situations than anything else, 3 strike rule and you're out ezpz lemon squeezy

mecr it would be nice if we lived in a cookie cutter world. what about banning mfkers, you can lose admin for doing that wrong. What about smoke grenades, can you kill a t for throwing one? there is much more than just warn>kick>ban when it comes to being an admin. And also another weird rule is that you can lose admin for banning a hacker?
see its not that simple.

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:07 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83040529
mattlikespie10 wrote:
Needy wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Here's a thought, try having common sense. If the door is locked, you can't open it. If the stove is hot, and you place your hand on it, your hand will burn. If someone does something bad, you ban them.

I don't think we need an "admin school" to know common sense. See the issue I've been seeing with you, is that you lack at doing your job sometimes. Once you ban someone, you need to do your reports. I don't care if you are warden, or you wanna have fun. Pass the warden to someone else, swap to spectator, then do your report.

If you would have read over the rules correctly and did your reports when you were supposed to, you wouldn't have this probelm. Staff+ have been saying this over and over, so this is on you. Don't blame EgN for your mistakes because they don't have a class to teach all the fucking idiots of this clan how to use common sense. There are posts everywhere on how to admin correctly.

USE YOUR BRAIN!

Technically it's warning, kick, then ban. Gosh get with the program GoldGames. Withal having a properly managed Admin School wouldn't be too bad to teach the basics of being an Admin like, "How many minutes equal a week?" or "Why is this Veteran touching me?" Though you should still hold the responsibility for reading all the Admin Guidelines and coming onto forums occasionally to remain updated on How to Admin ft. mattlikespie10

+1

easy for you to say, you and gold have been playing on EgN for what 4+years? what about new admins?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:46 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191443213
jedi wrote:
Mecr wrote:
It's basically common sense, see it as first day training on a job Shadow the more "experienced" person, Training or not you would still be hesitant to use the admin tool, It's more common sense with how to deal with situations than anything else, 3 strike rule and you're out ezpz lemon squeezy

mecr it would be nice if we lived in a cookie cutter world. what about banning mfkers, you can lose admin for doing that wrong. What about smoke grenades, can you kill a t for throwing one? there is much more than just warn>kick>ban when it comes to being an admin. And also another weird rule is that you can lose admin for banning a hacker?
see its not that simple.

Well for a starter you ban someone for MFK for a week, with a screenshot proof of that person who did it, can't do it wrong unless you're retarded and don't know how to /ban "name 10080 MFK, Secondly why the fuck would you ban someone for throwing a smoke grenade?! I can probably see why you don't have Admin because you really don't have the brain capacity to even understand basic rules let alone understand what the fuck is being said to you lmao, Banning a Hacker is fine if you have a solid proof of a Recording "record "name" Aimbot" in console if you don't understand how to do that either, It's so fucking simple but you literally spend too much time ranting about shit you don't understand than spending time actually learning something for your SELF rather than have someone waste their time to explain to you when clearly you DON'T UNDERSTAND, Like it's really a simple fucking thing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:47 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47518215
I guess no one uses Yiggle's awesome ban report generator...
EgN SupaSavage.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:15 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19547824
Spoiler: Show
"Well before your time sport."
"Addoroth will rise again!"
Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:59 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
jedi wrote:
mattlikespie10 wrote:
Needy wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Here's a thought, try having common sense. If the door is locked, you can't open it. If the stove is hot, and you place your hand on it, your hand will burn. If someone does something bad, you ban them.

I don't think we need an "admin school" to know common sense. See the issue I've been seeing with you, is that you lack at doing your job sometimes. Once you ban someone, you need to do your reports. I don't care if you are warden, or you wanna have fun. Pass the warden to someone else, swap to spectator, then do your report.

If you would have read over the rules correctly and did your reports when you were supposed to, you wouldn't have this probelm. Staff+ have been saying this over and over, so this is on you. Don't blame EgN for your mistakes because they don't have a class to teach all the fucking idiots of this clan how to use common sense. There are posts everywhere on how to admin correctly.

USE YOUR BRAIN!

Technically it's warning, kick, then ban. Gosh get with the program GoldGames. Withal having a properly managed Admin School wouldn't be too bad to teach the basics of being an Admin like, "How many minutes equal a week?" or "Why is this Veteran touching me?" Though you should still hold the responsibility for reading all the Admin Guidelines and coming onto forums occasionally to remain updated on How to Admin ft. mattlikespie10

+1

easy for you to say, you and gold have been playing on EgN for what 4+years? what about new admins?

Correction, ive been apart of different clans for the past 4 years being an admin, staff, leader, advisor, you name it. I only started being an admin on EgN early this year.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:21 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40875182
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
jedi wrote:
mattlikespie10 wrote:
Needy wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:

USE YOUR BRAIN!

+1

Correction, ive been apart of different clans for the past 4 years being an admin, staff, leader, advisor, you name it. I only started being an admin on EgN early this year.

Did I hear someone ring the " I've got more experience than you" bell?
Buon per te.

Spoiler: Show

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

“Don't get mad, get even.” ― Robert F. Kennedy

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not too sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

"This is a community wartheft, think of the otters :<"-Simplistic

Ash stole my profile picture so i stole his signiture

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:11 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93865341
Dave wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
jedi wrote:
mattlikespie10 wrote:
Needy wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:

USE YOUR BRAIN!

+1

Did I hear someone ring the " I've got more experience than you" bell?
Buon per te.

Well technically he was just correcting him.

Just going to throw it out there I didn't receive any training either when I got my admin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:04 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7913210
Jimmah referred me to the admin guidelines when he accepted my admin, but I had already read through them thoroughly.

I feel like it should be a pre-requisite for anyboy applying for admin. They shouldn't be referred to the admin guidelines, they should already know them before they apply for admin.

Common sense prevailing there.
"These aren't just crumbs. This is the whole fucking pie."

c o r y . i n . t h e . h o u s e . i s . a n i m e

EgN Goals:
[x] Make a gay checklist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:18 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
#bringBackAdmimTests

New Topic Locked  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous <<