1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: EgN
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:29 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
told it how it is, however i think phillip already knew that but just don't give a poop and would rather sit on his making excuses.

What we need to keep a server like darkrp going is a full team giving it support like keeping track of rules and admins, coding new features, and advertising. But on top of that, they need to actually be willing and able to work TOGETHER.

Since some of you seem so passionate an shit, i'll throw this out there as well;

If ryan, Charlie, snibbly, semi, (and dave if he wants too) actually want to starta team with me to work on dark together and show people how to properly create and maintain a server then i'll talk to the people to make it happen. If only one or two of you are interested then darkrp can be forever alone and suck a dic.

The reason that team would be so good is the skill set.

Ryan, Charlie, semi, and me can code.

Ryan, Charlie, semi, dave and me have beem admining for a long ass time.

Ryan, dave, and snibbly and me can all find easy ways to advertise.

With a team that size even i could make sure everyone has open communication and could work on tasks in a smart way,and not play phone tag like semi, phill, and lex had to do before.

In the end its all up to the ppl mentioned above (maybe with some help form volunteers) to decide whether or not this is something they want to spend 10 or so hours a week working on.

I suggested a team before the problem is that everyone wants their own shit to benefit them and bloat the server instead of everyone worrying more about what the server and gen pop want. Gotta priorities.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:31 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Spoiler: Show

I suggested a team before the problem is that everyone wants their own shit to benefit them and bloat the server instead of everyone worrying more about what the server and gen pop want.Gotta priorities.

idgaf about actually playing on the server, but I'll help code and test. Would be cool to learn Python better, and companies always like seeing passion projects come to fruition :)
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:10 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
CharlieKelly wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

I suggested a team before the problem is that everyone wants their own shit to benefit them and bloat the server instead of everyone worrying more about what the server and gen pop want.Gotta priorities.

idgaf about actually playing on the server, but I'll help code and test. Would be cool to learn Python better, and companies always like seeing passion projects come to fruition :)

Garry's mod =lua

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:15 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30473651
CharlieKelly wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

I would actually love to work on something thats bigger than bhop. Good practice for skills i'll need for comp science in uni as well. However you probs overestimate me. I've heard lua is a bitch and haven't looked into it much. Also i'm not actually an admin on jailbreak and never have been in EgN. I've had experience admining sure, but not recently.

I think Doldol was going to change how managers work and make it a team thing instead of different people individually managing each server, he never brought it about though. Anyway I guess it's something to bring up in the meeting.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:19 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Ryan wrote:
CharlieKelly wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

I would actually love to work on something thats bigger than bhop. Good practice for skills i'll need for comp science in uni as well. However you probs overestimate me. I've heard lua is a bitch and haven't looked into it much. Also i'm not actually an admin on jailbreak and never have been in EgN. I've had experience admining sure, but not recently.

I think Doldol was going to change how managers work and make it a team thing instead of different people individually managing each server, he never brought it about though. Anyway I guess it's something to bring up in the meeting.

I like all them attitudes, same for me. I dont care about playing on the darkrp so much as making it great again (assuming it was ever great...)

Sounds like u guys are up for it so lets talk about it at the meeting BUT, we should each all talk to staff beforehand so they are ready to implement it talk about it properly (dips on Sinister and yiggles, jk i'll talk to as many as possible)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:36 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7018832
Get rid of jailbreak #jailbreakiscancer

I'd like the promotion, the paycheck and parking spot. But I don’t really want to be in charge of anything.

#Wolfie4Staff2k17/2k18
<05:09:34> "Wolfie" was removed from server group "Supporter" by "Kharn".
<05:09:39> "Wolfie" was added to server group "Staff" by "Kharn".

k :/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:04 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64773030
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
told it how it is, however i think phillip already knew that but just don't give a poop and would rather sit on his making excuses.

What we need to keep a server like darkrp going is a full team giving it support like keeping track of rules and admins, coding new features, and advertising. But on top of that, they need to actually be willing and able to work TOGETHER.

Since some of you seem so passionate an shit, i'll throw this out there as well;

If ryan, Charlie, snibbly, semi, (and dave if he wants too) actually want to starta team with me to work on dark together and show people how to properly create and maintain a server then i'll talk to the people to make it happen. If only one or two of you are interested then darkrp can be forever alone and suck a dic.

The reason that team would be so good is the skill set.

Ryan, Charlie, semi, and me can code.

Ryan, Charlie, semi, dave and me have beem admining for a long ass time.

Ryan, dave, and snibbly and me can all find easy ways to advertise.

With a team that size even i could make sure everyone has open communication and could work on tasks in a smart way,and not play phone tag like semi, phill, and lex had to do before.

In the end its all up to the ppl mentioned above (maybe with some help form volunteers) to decide whether or not this is something they want to spend 10 or so hours a week working on.
id have no issue with spending time on that
WUB A LUBBA DUB DUUUBB!
I have an IQ of 122.

known for being the guy that got flamed for making a small joke
[x]Make a stupid list.
[x] Become Recruit again.
[x] Become Member again.
[x] Go through something sad.
[x] Go through something amazing.
[x] Gain back all of my old friends.
[] Accomplish something amazing.
[] Become staff.
[] Become advisor.
[] Manage a server.
[x] Get to know the majority of all of EgN.

"I aint happy, i'm feeling glad, i've got sunshine, in a bag. im useless, but not for long. my future is coming on." -Gorrilaz

"Every day is a new learning curb as you, steer through life, sometimes you may not wanna swerve, but you have to, to avert a disaster. Lucky no permanent damage, because they hurt you so bad. Its like they murdered your ass and kicked dirt on your casket."-Eminem

"Here I am tied and bound
Every night feeling low
Bad days come back whatever
In the sun I bathe, in everyday light
You draft me down for a split second tomorrow
What am I supposed to do"

Music.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7755650
CharlieKelly wrote:
Did you read the rest of that sentence? I guess sarcasm is hard to convey through text. But I was being sarcastic.
I say we build a wall to keep the dirty flamers out.
MAKE EGN GREAT AGAIN.
HABIBI 4 STAFF

Wtf! xD hahahhahahha, you fok .... Gosh your wierd, and white..

#Mr.Habibi4Staff!
#Mr.HabibiIsEuropean!
#M.HabibiAreOnlineWhenYouGuysSleep!
#Mr.HabibiWouldBeThePerfectCandidate!
#Mr.HabibiIsAlsoHandsome!
#MakeMr.HabibiStaffNow!
THE 'One & Only'True ~ Mr. Hãbîbì
We buy things we don't need, With money we don't have, To impress people we don't like

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:44 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44554358
Wolfie wrote:

What we really need is a Minecraft jail server #MakeEgNCraftGreatAgain
Made by the beautiful Mattlikespie

Wait, we have a forums?
Sponsored by your local farmers market.
I’m pretty sure Kharn made herself clear when she said to knock the shit off. -GoldGames2017
-Matt's advice on interviews
Large Red Text is usually bad.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:18 pm 
EgN Member
Melon wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

What we really need is a Minecraft jail server #MakeEgNCraftGreatAgain

Yeah, sounds like a plan.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page