PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:56 pm 
EgN Member
WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.. sorry caps. #Sike

Social 
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:57 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
I entirely agree with what Goopsauce is saying. This community is nothing like it was 2 and a half years ago, and its certainly going on a downhill. I'm tired of people just calling my comments bullshit so there's hardly a point in even making a new one. As I said on this thread viewtopic.php?f=21&t=21217 I will restate it because I feel some of you that are so quick to defend yourselves and are too thick to see what Goop is talking about.

mattlikespie10 wrote:
I know what I'm about to share is a pretty old, but why don't y'all take a took a look at this report and tell me again I'm being "sensitive" viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12826&p=184208&hilit=Dionyx#p184208 Wartch those demos, look at those screenshots. That's the shit I put up with that I report. This is the toxicity that many EgN members are getting to now and what Jimmah is talking about. Many other members aren't able to catch this kinda stuff on demo because what's the point in demoing 24/7. So of course the members that do care about the community such as myself will see this and then after the fact start recording to get them out of membership. But the problem is the big problem such as one I exemplified in the report is already over and many of the thick skulled people in this community are too such to realize. I don't care it's a fucking video game, I don't come here to deal with that shit. And what's my job as admin then? Stop MFKs? Well those aren't fun either so maybe we should just not punish for those either?

Cyclops wrote:
What they are saying is they are tired of EgN members being complete dicks and harassing not only other members but regulars. This isn't how we want our community to be represented. If you guys think these complaints are jokes and all fun and games then maybe your part of the problem?

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:14 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
+1 cause we all know this is fucking true.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:34 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41133276
we obviously joined this COMMUNITY in order to get to know others who enjoy gaming. i dont see why people get into fights. yes, some members make complaints about others harassing them, but if you didnt join this COMMUNITY to get along with others, then you shouldnt be in it at all. the reason i capitalize "community" is because a community is supposed to look after each other and not put each other down. were all just wanna game and have fun. yea people are gonna shit talk others but you dont need to make others feel bad or that they are lesser than you.
ASK YOURSELF. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE BLAZED?

EMILIA CLARKE IS BAE

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:40 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
nicholas9967 wrote:
we obviously joined this COMMUNITY in order to get to know others who enjoy gaming. i dont see why people get into fights. yes, some members make complaints about others harassing them, but if you didnt join this COMMUNITY to get along with others, then you shouldnt be in it at all. the reason i capitalize "community" is because a community is supposed to look after each other and not put each other down. were all just wanna game and have fun. yea people are gonna shit talk others but you dont need to make others feel bad or that they are lesser than you.

Exactly and right now I know at least for me it doesn't feel like a community and speaking to some others and reading other thread posts it's obvious I'm not the only person that feels this way.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:46 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48892477
I get into loads of fights, everyone can attest to that!

I just play the silent game if anyone is being annoying. Works well for me.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:58 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
roaxes96 wrote:

That works for you but when it doesn't work for a lot of the other members then it's obviously a problem and I think people should speak up about it and want change. I appreciate the people that have voiced concerns like me

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:26 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
GoopSauce wrote:
roaxes96 wrote:

That works for you but when it doesn't work for a lot of the other members then it's obviously a problem and I think people should speak up about it and want change. I appreciate the people that have voiced concerns like me

See, there is harassment and then there are people who dont get along, if the person is doing over a long period of time like a week and u keep telling them to stop, that harassment. If someone tells you to stfu your an annoying little shit, thats the Internet and by extension EgN.

So someone like black Knight following someone on forums for a month and insulting them every chance he gets, thats harassment and he deserves to be punished if he ignores people asking him to stop.

Idk why you have to tell people that just cuz its the Internet that doesn't mean people wanna hear you shit talk them daily but whatever.

The difference between these is if black knight is upset at you for some silly reason and joins the server for an hour telling everyone you have a small dick, thats not harassment. Its the Internet, if he just doesn't stop after and does it every day or for a long time, that's harassment.

Sorry if i repeated myself a few times but im on my phone and can only see so much at a time.

Tl:dr version;
mean for long=harassment
Mean for short=Internet

That my opinion on it, feel free to tell my if you disagree in anyway

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:41 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
roaxes96 wrote:

But you nor anyone else should have to play that game? What good is it of being in a community where you are forced to play the silent game?

Mr. Simplistic wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
roaxes96 wrote:

See, there is harassment and then there are people who dont get along, if the person is doing over a long period of time like a week and u keep telling them to stop, that harassment. If someone tells you to stfu your an annoying little shit, thats the Internet and by extension EgN.

So someone like black Knight following someone on forums for a month and insulting them every chance he gets, thats harassment and he deserves to be punished if he ignores people asking him to stop.

Idk why you have to tell people that just cuz its the Internet that doesn't mean people wanna hear you shit talk them daily but whatever.

The difference between these is if black knight is upset at you for some silly reason and joins the server for an hour telling everyone you have a small dick, thats not harassment. Its the Internet, if he just doesn't stop after and does it every day or for a long time, that's harassment.

Sorry if i repeated myself a few times but im on my phone and can only see so much at a time.

mean for long=harassment
Mean for short=Internet

Now no ones asking for a definition here. THIS is the reason Goop posted this. In this reply to exactly what goop was taking about, you did the EXACT same thing the title describes.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:54 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
mattlikespie10 wrote:
roaxes96 wrote:

But you nor anyone else should have to play that game? What good is it of being in a community where you are forced to play the silent game?

Mr. Simplistic wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
roaxes96 wrote:

mean for long=harassment
Mean for short=Internet

Now no ones asking for a definition here. THIS is the reason Goop posted this. In this reply to exactly what goop was taking about, you did the EXACT same thing the title describes.

How is it the EXACT thing? He explained what HARRESMENT, and what THE INTERNET, and the internet is harsh sorry to say, you'll meet dicks everywhere, and then you'll usually most likely think, oh it is just stupid kids on the internet and move along with your life.
Harresment now within a community, that is a different thing, he stated that IT IS NOT accepted within EgN, and NEITHER should it be, Simplistic simply stated that, and not what you're trying to put in his mouth. Sorry to say matt, you're wrong this time, and Simplistic is indeed right.
Of course Goop is right aswell, I agree that it is bullshit.
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

New Topic Locked  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next