1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:14 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
We never get to lr anyways maybe we should actually be trying to get the round timer changed from 6-8 because we always get down to lr right at the time the round ends.

I like the idea but if you die at the start either by rebel of freekill that would be really really shitty

Social 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:29 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28932814
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
We never get to lr anyways maybe we should actually be trying to get the round timer changed from 6-8 because we always get down to lr right at the time the round ends.

Honestly it'd be nice to just have the rounds extended to 6:30 since that gives CTs a good 30 seconds to get weapons, give orders and make their way to the cell button.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:32 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48892477
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:

I like the idea but if you die at the start either by rebel of freekill that would be really really shitty

That's part of the risks of rebelling, it will help them learn or be less incentive to rebel every single round. Jail break has somehow managed to turn even more into a math trivia only server since it's quick. The time you actually get to play a different game by the time it's over the round has ended or people rebel because they love math class so much. Or the CTs just spam wardays rather then play normal CSS.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:49 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
SemiAutoNoob wrote:

I agree with this completely. By the time some wardens give orders the round only has like 2 minutes left to even do the orders that mean anything besides the basic step out and freeze orders. Extended the rounds by a little would be worth it to see if there would be more lr's. I also agree with adding the !lr command to get them.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:07 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17614766
!lr would be nice but then theres the issue of a rebelling T hiding somewhere and not participating in any games then getting LR when everyone else dies. unless warden can deny !lr on them, it would be unfair to those who actually participated and followed orders. If anything, warden should have the ability to issue !lr like an admin command if that makes sense.

extending the map timer by a min or two would help ALOT. it would make constant rebellers think twice about dying within the first 30 seconds rebelling. besides that, i would assume it would give them T more incentive to participate because rounds would actually be funner if we can have games. alot of times, its almost as if CT rush orders/games to knock out as many T as possible to get to LR because there wouldnt be enough time to actually do the LR.

I think a !votekick system should be implemented for CT as a priority over !lr if were talking about making admins job easier. !votekick for ct ban like 12 hours for example would make it so that admins would not need to be on as witness, file report, or risk trouble for favoritism. It would make it a collective decision by everyone in the game to kick someone off of CT, EgN members included. this also makes it so that non staff admins do not have to get involved with matters involving EgN members breaking rules/not doing what theyre supposed to as CT. The votekick system can be abused as well, but its more likely to be used for good than for abuse.

besides that, there should be a rule that CT have to have mics to play as CT, like having a mic check whenever a new CT joins or every couple of rounds. most times when a CT doesnt have a mic, that usually says they dont know all the rules and/or cant give proper orders. for me, that is one of the biggest reasons to rebel. how do you try to tell me what to do when you dont really know what to do? hold on, let me kill you first.
1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Faggot [ X ]

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:52 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
xnyc wrote:
!lr would be nice but then theres the issue of a rebelling T hiding somewhere and not participating in any games then getting LR when everyone else dies. unless warden can deny !lr on them, it would be unfair to those who actually participated and followed orders. If anything, warden should have the ability to issue !lr like an admin command if that makes sense.

extending the map timer by a min or two would help ALOT. it would make constant rebellers think twice about dying within the first 30 seconds rebelling. besides that, i would assume it would give them T more incentive to participate because rounds would actually be funner if we can have games. alot of times, its almost as if CT rush orders/games to knock out as many T as possible to get to LR because there wouldnt be enough time to actually do the LR.

I think a !votekick system should be implemented for CT as a priority over !lr if were talking about making admins job easier. !votekick for ct ban like 12 hours for example would make it so that admins would not need to be on as witness, file report, or risk trouble for favoritism. It would make it a collective decision by everyone in the game to kick someone off of CT, EgN members included. this also makes it so that non staff admins do not have to get involved with matters involving EgN members breaking rules/not doing what theyre supposed to as CT. The votekick system can be abused as well, but its more likely to be used for good than for abuse.

besides that, there should be a rule that CT have to have mics to play as CT, like having a mic check whenever a new CT joins or every couple of rounds. most times when a CT doesnt have a mic, that usually says they dont know all the rules and/or cant give proper orders. for me, that is one of the biggest reasons to rebel. how do you try to tell me what to do when you dont really know what to do? hold on, let me kill you first.

I actually agree with all of these points except for the last one. Even if just admins could administer the LR command like we can use wg for custom LR, it would be cool. I agree with increasing the round timer for all of the reasons stated in this post and all others. Also, way back when this server actually had a !voteban that players could use to get a player off CT. It required a vast majority of the server to do it for it to be done, so it could not be abused, and I do not know why it was removed. (unless it was removed because it spammed the chat and players would do it for no reason - i think these can be modified if someone did it). And for the last point, I disagree that every CT needs to have a mic. Admins as we are currently I think do a good job ensuring orders are being given and the rounds progress. Even when an admin isn't online this mic rule won't make a difference as in either case, no admin is on to enforce.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:07 pm 
EgN Member
I honestly think we should not have this !lr plugin because it gives that T do whatever they want. Without the plugin it makes the server unique and I personally don't like it.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:13 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Suspect wrote:
I honestly think we should not have this !lr plugin because it gives that T do whatever they want. Without the plugin it makes the server unique and I personally don't like it.

I agree

And if the death timer is longer its not as welcoming to new players who die ez

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:20 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41133276
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
If were not allowed to be targetable they should reverse the permission. You know how one rank can't touch one rank. How about make it where EgN members cant touch each other at all. :)

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Well touching members has been a large priority in this community.

I hate you

Wow! That's a personal attack and I believe you should be ban for flaming me on the thread. So you've been reported I hope you like your ban you non-supporting-egn-member-scum!

ill touch you. i promise you will enjoy it too
ASK YOURSELF. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE BLAZED?

EMILIA CLARKE IS BAE

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:32 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7018832
nicholas9967 wrote:
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
If were not allowed to be targetable they should reverse the permission. You know how one rank can't touch one rank. How about make it where EgN members cant touch each other at all. :)

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Well touching members has been a large priority in this community.

I hate you

Wow! That's a personal attack and I believe you should be ban for flaming me on the thread. So you've been reported I hope you like your ban you non-supporting-egn-member-scum!

ill touch you. i promise you will enjoy it too

Why not ban those who start the "Off-topic" discussions?

Also, !lr i think have been done before, that also restricts the last person to choose for himself. Who is gonna come up with all the "stupid LR's that people have custom made" and put those in the "!lr"?? Bad idea either way in my opinion, should find out more what isn't acceptable as a last request.

Jailbreak will always be chaos no matter what we change. If you want it to not be so much cancer.. we need to swap out almost everyone playing there, because the people playing, is what makes the server how it is.

I'd like the promotion, the paycheck and parking spot. But I don’t really want to be in charge of anything.

#Wolfie4Staff2k17/2k18
<05:09:34> "Wolfie" was removed from server group "Supporter" by "Kharn".
<05:09:39> "Wolfie" was added to server group "Staff" by "Kharn".

k :/

New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next