1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Shooting a Secondary
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:57 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
you guys seem like you hav'it even thought about the rules and yall calling me this and that. if you want it added, add it. till then dont be lazy and pay attention to what we have, not what you assume is there. you guys are the people who enforce made up rules cuz "commen sense" when not everyone agrees on it and it aint so common.

smh at all these asshats calling me names for this shit

Social 
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:00 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
you guys seem like you hav'it even thought about the rules and yall calling me this and that. if you want it added, add it. till then dont be lazy and pay attention to what we have, not what you assume is there. you guys are the people who enforce made up rules cuz "commen sense" when not everyone agrees on it and it aint so common.

You're enforcing something that isn't in the rules dipshit, nowhere in the rules does it say that you can shoot a secondary without being punished for it.
If it's not in the rules common sense takes over and you're being an idiot.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:05 pm 
Community Member
Legend
nowhere in the rules does it say T's can run crouch when frozen.

smh at ur logic caboose, smh

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:06 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42385346
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

You literally just threw out the exact reason why you're wrong. It's no where in the rules saying that a T is not rebelling if he fires a weapon. If you want to try to argue it the other way round with the whole "Oh, it's not there so that means it could be the way it is, I'll simply say something that I've heard Kharn say a time or two: Jailbreak is a roleplaying game mode where the CT's roleplay as the guards in a prison and the T's roleplay as the prisoners. I'm pretty fucking sure that a guard isn't going to let someone fire a gun freely. Use your damn brain. This isn't a disagreeing with each other thing, this is you being an absolute retard.

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

"The wounds of love can only be healed by the person who made them."
~Publius Syrus

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
~Winston Churchill

<17:26:05> "Wartheft": Sneakin into mah channel
<17:26:11> "Sibblet": xD
<17:26:12> "Wartheft": Snatchin my fedoras up
<17:26:21> "Sibblet": I ate your fedoras, my apologies
<17:26:21> "Wartheft": I see how it be
<17:26:26> "Wartheft": YOU WHAT
<17:26:29> "Wartheft": Q.Q
<17:26:30> "Sibblet": NOTHING
<17:26:32> "Sibblet": >_>
<17:26:34> "Sibblet": <_<

<20:57:43> "GirlWithAGun": (ง'̀-'́)ง fight me
<20:58:06> "Wartheft": Q('.'Q) Let's go
<20:58:23> "GirlWithAGun": lol
<20:58:33> "Wartheft": (o.o)O=('.'Q) Take that
<20:59:35> "GirlWithAGun": ow D:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:07 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:11 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41133276
Caboose wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

i was.
ASK YOURSELF. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE BLAZED?

EMILIA CLARKE IS BAE

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:15 pm 
Community Member
Legend
guys.... if a there is no rule against it, the CT's cannot kill a T for doing it. im flattered at all these "how retarded are you" points. but really, it's how the rules work. If it is not against wardens orders or rules, a T can do it. What have you guy even been enforcing while you were admins? now i see why there is always people making complaints against others "because it's implied". no its not implied, if its not clearly stated to be a kill-able offence, its not a rule.

you guys are getting salty af over this too. calm down and make ur case without trying to feel like al richy over there.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:36 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42385346
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
guys.... if a there is no rule against it, the CT's cannot kill a T for doing it. im flattered at all these "how retarded are you" points. but really, it's how the rules work. If it is not against wardens orders or rules, a T can do it. What have you guy even been enforcing while you were admins? now i see why there is always people making complaints against others "because it's implied". no its not implied, if its not clearly stated to be a kill-able offence, its not a rule.

you guys are getting salty af over this too. calm down and make ur case without trying to feel like al richy over there.

You are one of the people that causes us to have so many rules. Something won't be a problem for a long time, then suddenly one person strolls up and says something out of the blue and starts acting like it's how the game goes, and when someone says "No, you're wrong," that person pulls up the whole "It's not in the rules" card to a common sense and long understood thing and then we have to add it to the rules just to appease their stupidity. This also isn't the first time you've caused this to happen.

We shouldn't need to keep adding rules for people to read and we shouldn't need to keep adding to things that a warden has to say at the start of every damn round for everyone to understand it. People like your ass and half of the population of jailbreak should just stop being asshats and learn to play the damn game.

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

"The wounds of love can only be healed by the person who made them."
~Publius Syrus

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
~Winston Churchill

<17:26:05> "Wartheft": Sneakin into mah channel
<17:26:11> "Sibblet": xD
<17:26:12> "Wartheft": Snatchin my fedoras up
<17:26:21> "Sibblet": I ate your fedoras, my apologies
<17:26:21> "Wartheft": I see how it be
<17:26:26> "Wartheft": YOU WHAT
<17:26:29> "Wartheft": Q.Q
<17:26:30> "Sibblet": NOTHING
<17:26:32> "Sibblet": >_>
<17:26:34> "Sibblet": <_<

<20:57:43> "GirlWithAGun": (ง'̀-'́)ง fight me
<20:58:06> "Wartheft": Q('.'Q) Let's go
<20:58:23> "GirlWithAGun": lol
<20:58:33> "Wartheft": (o.o)O=('.'Q) Take that
<20:59:35> "GirlWithAGun": ow D:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:44 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Wartheft wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

You are one of the people that causes us to have so many rules. Something won't be a problem for a long time, then suddenly one person strolls up and says something out of the blue and starts acting like it's how the game goes, and when someone says "No, you're wrong," that person pulls up the whole "It's not in the rules" card to a common sense and long understood thing and then we have to add it to the rules just to appease their stupidity. This also isn't the first time you've caused this to happen.

We shouldn't need to keep adding rules for people to read and we shouldn't need to keep adding to things that a warden has to say at the start of every damn round for everyone to understand it. People like your ass and half of the population of jailbreak should just stop being asshats and learn to play the damn game.

I'm not sure how long its been since u had admin on jb, but only enforcing the rules and not whatever the hell else you wanna make up is the only way to keep thinkgs fair and consitant. you talking a lot of shit for a guy who does'it play jb, it shows that you dont know how to admin there anymore (assuming you could ever at some point). Call me crazy but only enforcing what written down seems like not only the most reasonable thing to do, but the only fair thing to do.

7 admins enforcing their own "common sense" is a pain in the ass to deal with, trust me i see that shit all the time.

but really, are you really so salty cuz i think that only enforcing things everyone has already agreed upon is the best option?

P.S. you dont even play jb and thats probably because u have so many fights with people about this shit. not everyone agrees with ur opinions and thats okay. only a faggot would try and push their own views as the best and no tolerate dissent or disagreement like that tbh.

Last edited by Mr. Simplistic on Tue May 10, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:46 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40875182
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
you guys seem like you have it even thought about the rules and ya'll calling me this and that. if you want it added, add it. till then don't be lazy and pay attention to what we have, not what you assume is there. you guys are the people who enforce made up rules cause "common sense" when not everyone agrees on it and it isn't so common.

smh at all these assholes calling me names for this shit

Are you retarded?

if you shoot any weapon, whether it at a ct, at a wall, primary or secondary. you are considered a rebel.

no need to even argue it, you are an idiot
and we need to /thread this.

Spoiler: Show

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

“Don't get mad, get even.” ― Robert F. Kennedy

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not too sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

"This is a community wartheft, think of the otters :<"-Simplistic

Ash stole my profile picture so i stole his signiture

New Topic Locked  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next