Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:59 am 
EgN Member
As one of the very most players who play on EgN bhop server, I am realizing how bad the server plugins are for the bhop server. Even though there are not a lot of players who play on this server, I do wish the server can be fixed appropriately for the CSS community. Much appreciated if any admins can help. Thank you.

-Hamanas
Whatever you know?

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:16 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93663602
Hamanas!!! It's probably been half a year since we last bunnyhopped together. I was in the server two days ago and I didn't see any issues. What specifically is wrong?
TOXIC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:37 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Hamanas wrote:
As one of the very most players who play on EgN bhop server, I am realizing how bad the server plugins are for the bhop server. Even though there are not a lot of players who play on this server, I do wish the server can be fixed appropriately for the CSS community. Much appreciated if any admins can help. Thank you.

-Hamanas

I'd love to help, could you be more specific as to what plugins you are referring to and how they are "broken" ?
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:42 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
I can name some issues, as I get on every so often. For one, our timer tends to lack any start or stop points for a lot of the maps, and all I can do is set a start point, since I don't have time to bhop all the way to the end to set the ending point, and admins don't get noclip on that server (which I really feel they should, considering exactly what the server is).

Pair that up with the auto bhop, which is terribad and hard to disable (since nobody knows the command to do so, including myself), and I can easily see what he means.

I feel the auto bhop mod should be disabled completely (or at least set to be disabled by default), admins should be given noclip (or simply get on and start setting start and end points for the maps that don't have it yet), and probably for a shop mod to be added in (to make it worthwhile for people to actually stick around).
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:55 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:804593
I find the bhop servers fine, im from the UK too so the lag is incredible but i still manage to complete or half complete some of the maps :)
A Nuclear war can ruin your whole day
-Unknown

Fuck bitches, get money$ - Adolf Trump 2016

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:43 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93663602
Applejack Rockwater wrote:
What specifically is wrong?

Yiggles wrote:
I'd love to help, could you be more specific as to what plugins you are referring to and how they are "broken" ?

-____-
TOXIC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:46 am 
Staff
Legend
What specifically is wrong?

Yiggles wrote:

-____-

:)
-No Pity For A Coward-
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:17 pm 
EgN Member
Yiggles Moto wrote:
Hamanas wrote:

-Hamanas

Well, the part that I'm really noticing when it comes to it is how slow the maximum speed of the bhop is. Not only that but also the surf mechanics as well seem sort of "not surfy".
Whatever you know?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:29 pm 
EgN Member
Xanderian wrote:
I can name some issues, as I get on every so often. For one, our timer tends to lack any start or stop points for a lot of the maps, and all I can do is set a start point, since I don't have time to bhop all the way to the end to set the ending point, and admins don't get noclip on that server (which I really feel they should, considering exactly what the server is).

Pair that up with the auto bhop, which is terribad and hard to disable (since nobody knows the command to do so, including myself), and I can easily see what he means.

I feel the auto bhop mod should be disabled completely (or at least set to be disabled by default), admins should be given noclip (or simply get on and start setting start and end points for the maps that don't have it yet), and probably for a shop mod to be added in (to make it worthwhile for people to actually stick around).

That's actually a really great idea Xanderian. The shop mod would definitely make people stick around more often. I also heard about the issue about disabling the auto-hop. There is a bhop style mod/addon which allows players to bhop the way they want to. Say for example: autohop (normal), hsw (half-side ways), sw (w-strafe), mwheel (turns off auto-hop), etc. I believe we can name a number of issues or what the server is currently lacking of.
Whatever you know?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:35 pm 
Staff
Legend
One thing I for sure have noticed is that the "ice skate" portion of maps is extremely broken and hardly works
-No Pity For A Coward-

New Topic Locked  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next