Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Banned from Jailbreak?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:20 am 
EgN Member
I'M SO SORRY. My brother was on my pc and started messing around.. I dont even know what I got banned for because of this, it won't happen again guys.

My ign is Sogy Cukie (STEAM_0:1:53950512)

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:28 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22880808
The reason he got banned is that him or his "brother" was spamming and being racist. Im sorry if it was your brother but he was on YOUR account.
Nobody loves you like i do, and i fucking love pizza.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:34 am 
EgN Member
SexySimonSays wrote:
The reason he got banned is that him or his "brother" was spamming and being racist. Im sorry if it was your brother but he was on YOUR account.

That's not my fault? Do you think it's in my control if my brother comes into my room and fucks around on my computer? I was in the shower..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:38 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
SogyCukie wrote:
SexySimonSays wrote:

That's not my fault? Do you think it's in my control if my brother comes into my room and fucks around on my computer? I was in the shower..

Umm yes? You can lock your computer. Make a seperate account. Put a lock no your door. Punch your brother in his face if he touches your stuff.
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:43 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Is it my problem that i did my job banning someone who was being a racist and spamming the lenny face? I don't believe so and just like charlie said you could just easily made it locked or have a password.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:44 am 
EgN Member
CharlieKelly wrote:
SogyCukie wrote:
SexySimonSays wrote:

Umm yes? You can lock your computer. Make a seperate account. Put a lock no your door. Punch your brother in his face if he touches your stuff.

So that would come into my head before I shower? I made a mistake okay? I really like this server, it's one of few css jailbreak servers active now. I promise it won't happen after this.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:46 am 
EgN Member
Elder
The ban is only for half of a day, If a higher up tells me to lower it then i will but until then im going to be leaving it at 12 hours.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:48 am 
EgN Member
SexySimonSays wrote:
The ban is only for half of a day, If a higher up tells me to lower it then i will but until then im going to be leaving it at 12 hours.

Thank you, I was in belief that this ban was permanent.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:18 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230517
It's a 12 hour ban and it will stay as it is.
"your bother" was on your account isn't a valid excuse.

Next time please submit the ban appear in the correct section using the correct format.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:53 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Sadly for you our policy is "Your account, your responsibility.", you can submit an unban request, but it will be handled as if you were in control of your account at that time.

This is because you should make sure nothing happens to your account, especially when we give your account certain permissions. As such, if you fail to do this, we cannot trust that your account is controlled by you.

The only exception to this is when your account gets hacked. In which case, if you are able to provide proof, your ban will be revoked.

Next time use the correct section and Format.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

New Topic Locked  [ 10 posts ]