Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
Name:Dexter/Grape Slushy
Steam ID (or IP): STEAM_0:1:102974350
Duration of ban:One week CT ban + one week server ban
Time ban was invoked: 7/21/2018
Server: jb
Reason: Killing On Purpose
Witnesses: Steakypoo
Full description of what happened: Dexter at the start of the round while warden was giving orders stated on mic "Where is AJ? I need to find AJ." He then proceeded to check cells on lego v7. When coming up to a T he thought was me, that T attaccked him, he killed him rightly and then went to medic. Warden (steakypoo) gave order to crouch to iso ramp which i was doing and as I passed dexter he had his awp aimed at me and killed me. I asked him if he had a legit reason to kill me, to which he stated he was 360 no scoping which I know to be false since I was watching him as I crouched. So I CT banned him for a week for killing on purpose. To which Dexter complained that it was a mere freekill. I told him he had no legit reason to kill me and never warned me for anything. He insisted on his story so I banned him for a week. Added an extra zero on acccident to make it 2 months but changed it to a week.

Dexter then stated in chatbox that a friend told him I had a gun, changing his story on why he killed me. He then stated he wouldn't appeal his ban if i shortened the ban which indicated his guilt.

This aint freekill. Freekill means you killed on accident. He went out of his way to target me....

Social 
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]