Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:06 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
I've been meaning to post something about this topic for about a week or more now, and I've had more than enough input and opinions on the matter to have felt out how everyone feels on the matter.

Supporters, you guys have changed. You use to be constructive and helpful with criticism, at times pointing out the issues with a popular decision or reminding people of some past issue EgN had dealt with that was similar to current events. But anymore it's just abusive text or simple "This is retarded" posts, which does nothing to actually build up the mystique of the rank. Supporters were supposed to be cool as fuck, look at Sloppy for an example of how it was supposed to be. Anymore it's just mindless "Back in my day we were better, in everything." which has only led to people wanting to simply disband the rank since the few supporters who made the rank awesome have left.

So here's what I'm going to do:

1. The rank restrictions are going back in place, meaning Supporters are equal level with Members.

2. Being involved in another community will result in loss of Supporter rank.

3. Punishments for breaking forum rules will now be the loss of title followed by typical forum bans.

4. If you retain admin, then you must follow standard report procedures. Failure to do so will result in loss of rank.

Basic forum rules.

Social 
New Topic Locked  [ 1 post ]