1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:08 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
GoopSauce wrote:
Still love that most of the responses to people's problems are "don't worry, people leave all the time, we will be fine" What a shit response to actual issues and it's why you all are in this situation anyways.

I mean when you left everything was still fine. Nobody flipped.

You left due to drama basically and you couldn't do much to help. So I would like to hear you solution?

In a way I feel this community has always revolved around ranks and groups. I think we should condense somethings and get rid of the pointless ranks. One of them I believe we should remove is Retired. Its basically the same as supporter except even more toxic people in it. Not saying all the people in the rank are trolls but i would say most are. Yet we let these people comeback constantly to post negative feedback like Goopsauce over here. People like him only come back to put negative view on Egn still. In my opinion just like what happened to supporter, the bad have ruined it for the good.

We have hit bad times in Egn, but its still a community due to dedicated members who stay around to keep it populated. Yes we are unsure about the future of this place but there is still hope and other ways to branch out like said.

Ignorance is bliss

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:20 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Link wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Still love that most of the responses to people's problems are "don't worry, people leave all the time, we will be fine" What a shit response to actual issues and it's why you all are in this situation anyways.

You left due to drama basically and you couldn't do much to help. So I would like to hear you solution?

In a way I feel this community has always revolved around ranks and groups. I think we should condense somethings and get rid of the pointless ranks. One of them I believe we should remove is Retired. Its basically the same as supporter except even more toxic people in it. Not saying all the people in the rank are trolls but i would say most are. Yet we let these people comeback constantly to post negative feedback like Goopsauce over here. People like him only come back to put negative view on Egn still. In my opinion just like what happened to supporter, the bad have ruined it for the good.

We have hit bad times in Egn, but its still a community due to dedicated members who stay around to keep it populated. Yes we are unsure about the future of this place but there is still hope and other ways to branch out like said.

When u say "yet we let these people comeback constantly to post negative feedback like Goopsauce over here" are u referencing to his reply on this alone? Or others aswell?
Because his reply here is an actual fact... that response is what u would get 9/10.

But just curious if u had like examples of actual toxicity coming from goopsauce because I have never seen it
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:41 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Link wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:

Well I tried messaging you on steam since you seem to have a problem with me but I guess you couldn't/wouldn't respond to me. You weren't even barely around enough to know what I did or didn't do when I was here and a staff. I convinced tons of people to stay here and stick with it when I was staff. I did everything I could to try to make this place a better place that people wanted to be apart of and I've had tons of people tell me I was one of the most fun people to be around on here. I guess that's why almost all of them have invited me to their new communities but I have turned them down because I am too busy nowadays. Also most of the reasons they wanted to leave are the same reasons people are leaving now and why the community is struggling so bad but again I tried to change those things when I was here as well and I had almost no upper management support. Whatever you are referring to me personally as being toxic I don't really understand besides my little quirps in the chat box which are just jokes most of the time but again you weren't around enough to know when I joke and when I'm serious. Just curious since you threw it at me, I'll throw it back at you, what did you do as a staff around here besides being forced to step down twice now? What I said wasn't any intention to be toxic, I was being straight up. When new members or recruits ask anyone around here what is going on and why people leave the response is always "People come and go and do this all the time, EgN will always live on" and again that is a bullshit response to people that bring actual problems up. Again not sure if you have a personal problem with me or you are just trying to make yourself look good by calling the old retired GoopSauce toxic but you can always actually respond to me on steam if you want.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:58 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Terminator wrote:
Link wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:

When u say "yet we let these people comeback constantly to post negative feedback like Goopsauce over here" are u referencing to his reply on this alone? Or others aswell?
Because his reply here is an actual fact... that response is what u would get 9/10.

But just curious if u had like examples of actual toxicity coming from goopsauce because I have never seen it

No of course that is the the response most of us say, I don't disagree with that. And I call Goop out on this due to him acting before like he posts nothing negative. He just put that comment on there to bash instead of contributing which is obvious. Yet that is why I bring up the rank structures and whats the point of having certain ranks like retired.. AND like said I am not attacking all of you out there, I am only mentioning the ones with just general toxic behavior due to how they left the clan or felt like they weren't treated right.

At the end of the day we're not holding people back from leaving and we also usually tell why when people ask. We say well Term got staff for a couple days then left after he felt like he had enough dirt on EgN. Even though there were things off you acted like Egn was scamming people (which was obviously not the case) and blew up things bigger. Or that some of our members rather be around GP. Everyone has their own reasons and some are because they disagree with whats been done in egn. Yet I've seen only a handful of those people doing something about it.

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:03 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
GoopSauce wrote:
Link wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:

Well I tried messaging you on steam since you seem to have a problem with me but I guess you couldn't/wouldn't respond to me. You weren't even barely around enough to know what I did or didn't do when I was here and a staff. I convinced tons of people to stay here and stick with it when I was staff. I did everything I could to try to make this place a better place that people wanted to be apart of and I've had tons of people tell me I was one of the most fun people to be around on here. I guess that's why almost all of them have invited me to their new communities but I have turned them down because I am too busy nowadays. Also most of the reasons they wanted to leave are the same reasons people are leaving now and why the community is struggling so bad but again I tried to change those things when I was here as well and I had almost no upper management support. Whatever you are referring to me personally as being toxic I don't really understand besides my little quirps in the chat box which are just jokes most of the time but again you weren't around enough to know when I joke and when I'm serious. Just curious since you threw it at me, I'll throw it back at you, what did you do as a staff around here besides being forced to step down twice now? What I said wasn't any intention to be toxic, I was being straight up. When new members or recruits ask anyone around here what is going on and why people leave the response is always "People come and go and do this all the time, EgN will always live on" and again that is a bullshit response to people that bring actual problems up. Again not sure if you have a personal problem with me or you are just trying to make yourself look good by calling the old retired GoopSauce toxic but you can always actually respond to me on steam if you want.

I didn't bash you on what you did around here. I was talking about when you left/ how you left. And I don't have a personal problem with you, I just see you posting something ignorantly which I was pointing out. Glad you wanna take the conversation serious now that you think your reputation has been under attack. LOL read what I say, I never said you didn't do anything as staff.

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:09 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Lol I could give 2 shits how my "reputation" looks around here. Im not around here anymore and I know who I am. You all wonder why all these people leave and your community is struggling just look at how you treat the people that make this place a fun place and a place people want to be apart of and that'll pretty much answer why people leave so much

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:50 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Spoiler: Show

Everybody has his own way of putting things tho.
Not writing this to defend goop, he can defend himself well enough, but this is more for myself.
I had alot of people say I come over ad aggressive and a troll that just wants to bitch and discuss, I do admit I can just be a bitch in discussions but that is because the people I discussed stuff with ussualy had bullshit excuses as to why I was wrong or they were right, the ones that actually had strong arguments I could have a reasonable discussion with.
Now this wasn't to say u don't have reasonable discussions but just to portrait my "involvement" in a claim like that.
Sometimes u can't give critics without bashing in it, or u just simply word it a bit different and make it sound like bashing.
Goop just points out a fairly big problem which could sound like a denial of problems and just saying "we are fine , no problems here" atleast how I feel.

Also how would u see problems being solved after removing retired rank? Last thing I knew is that regular people without retiiired rank can still post on topics and such? A more suitable thing that I can see is just banning the bitches.
Or if u talk about the forum chatbox then yeah, I could agree that it will keep them from chatbox yet it would also give them more arguments to "sway" people for their opinion...
" they removed the rank and forbid us to use chatbox because we say the truth" everything has a positive and negative side. If u have somebody that actually wants to hurt egn they will find ways and excuses.

And yes alot of people have problems they might not voice, but as I said it used to be that every staff on teamspeak was just inactive and sitting there farming hours. Same was with playing JB. They just sit in spectator not doing anything.
If people don't voice opinions on what's wrong the first thing to look at is approachability from staff and higher. If they are active,not scaring people off, not being bitches Tec
Then it will probably be because people don't feel like reaching out because of the long lasting saying around egn "nothing will get done anyway" and it's time to break with that shit.
Go after people if u think they might have a problem and if they have a problem try resolve it ASAP and keep them updated on what's hapening and once people realise the problems get solved the "nothing gets done " will graduately disappear.

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:51 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15637141
I mean Goop isn't wrong. Dude was one of the best staff I had seen in EgN. No kiss ass, honest truth. Dude did a lot for the community. I said in my Revoke Membership post that the management of this community fails to handle their members and issues correctly. I'm not saying I have all the answers but it is truth. I feel the management of EgN becomes very sensitive when you talk about its community. Most of us don't mean it to be hateful or negative but sometimes the truth isn't all sunshine and rainbows. You guys should let go of your ego and listen to what the "handful of people" are saying. This sin't the time to respect peoples feelings, things need to be said to get the point across at this point. Take notes, analyze and prioritize. Your clan is bleeding, if you don't stop the bleeding you'll be left with staff and inactive players.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:54 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Nick Cage wrote:
I mean Goop isn't wrong. Dude was one of the best staff I had seen in EgN. No kiss ass, honest truth. Dude did a lot for the community. I said in my Revoke Membership post that the management of this community fails to handle their members and issues correctly. I'm not saying I have all the answers but it is truth. I feel the management of EgN becomes very sensitive when you talk about its community. Most of us don't mean it to be hateful or negative but sometimes the truth isn't all sunshine and rainbows. You guys should let go of your ego and listen to what the "handful of people" are saying. This sin't the time to respect peoples feelings, things need to be said to get the point across at this point. Take notes, analyze and prioritize. Your clan is bleeding, if you don't stop the bleeding you'll be left with staff and inactive players.

If i may, can I assume u are referring to "stop being politically correct" in the meaning of take stuff as it is and not as u want it to be?

Also think with handful of people it would actually be the handful that played on the servers on a daily base and made up 90% of the gameplay and amusement. For as far as I have known when it came down to these things

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:04 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15637141
In a sense, I think it is ok to take things as they are, don't over complicate issues, take them for what they are and bang out a solution. Not a band-aid. Take drastic steps to make a difference. Right now EgN is on stoner logic. (Let me just wait this out and maybe something will change). Unfortunately the change is already happening and it isn't for the better of this community. You guys need to take action. You need to handle it with force and vigilance. Again, management is becoming stagnate hoping that this issue will resolve itself "like it has in the past"" People come and people go".. well people are going. You have members playing on another clans server because thats where their friends are. Thats where the party is. You can't expect 5 members to play on a server and create a fun atmosphere and tell them to "populate our servers" when 90% of the regulars from EgN have moved servers. Don't beat a dead horse. If they took your player base then obviously they have better business. Again, EgN is bleeding you are wasting precious time trying to get people to come back to an empty server. Move on, create more servers, play more games, EXPAND. I have a steam group with 9 people in it holding more events than EGN. Be proactive, STOP WAITING for things to happen for you and pick up. It wont. You have to put in the work.

Edit**
This is coming from someone that left the clan looking in. This is my opinion and only that so take from it what you will. However, I would look at the facts, kill the ego, and start doing what needs to get done.

New Topic Locked  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19
 >> Next