Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17614766
Whats everyones opinion on the current situation involving the US? Judicial Watch announced that records detailing the unmasking by Susan Rice can not be provided by the National Security Council. They were given up to the Obama Presidential Library and are sealed for 5 years because of the Presidential Records Act. Under this act, presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office. Although it is possible for the Supreme Court to subpeona the files, it seems almost impossible given the current bias against Donald Trump from all media outlets, and politicians/lobbysist. How does everyone feel about this move? Is the previous administration assisting in obstructing the investigation? IMO even if nothing wrong was done, by delaying the investigation with this move, it makes it appear as if there is something to hide. Will this actually help President Trump get re-elected for his second term to ensure this investigation proceeds?
1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Faggot [ X ]

Last edited by xnyc on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:54 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29777410
I don't really think it will help him with getting reelected for a second term.
I don't spam the forums to raise my post count like most people

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:29 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
xnyc wrote:
Whats everyones opinion on the current situation involving the US? Judicial Watch announced that records detailing the unmasking by Susan Rice can not be provided by the National Security Council. They were given up to the Obama Presidential Library and are sealed for 5 years because of the Presidential Records Act. Under this act, presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office. Although it is possible for the Supreme Court to subpeona the files, it seems almost impossible given the current bias against Donald Trump from all media outlets, and politicians/lobbysist. How does everyone feel this move? Is the previous administration assisting in obstructing the investigation? Will this actually help President Trump get re-elected for his second term to ensure this investigation proceeds?

I agree that the bias against him is real, I imagine even if Trump cured cancer personally the media would still rip him apart for being so late with the cure.

Can't win either way.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:08 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40862723
It seems like you all prioritize domestic perspectives and use the domestic media bias as a scapegoat for trump's incompetence.
How do you explain the majority of world leaders and their reaffirmations of trumps incompetence since they clearly do not rely on the same media outlets that you call biased.
it seems like you have been drinking the retard juice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:38 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17614766
Princess Strawberry wrote:
It seems like you all prioritize domestic perspectives and use the domestic media bias as a scapegoat for trump's incompetence.
How do you explain the majority of world leaders and their reaffirmations of trumps incompetence since they clearly do not rely on the same media outlets that you call biased.

Well i am American so domestic perspective would be priority as should be yours if you are American. Domestic media is trying to portray Trump as incompetent, however you just reaffirmed that it is actually the media outlets themselves that are incompetent hence the reason world leaders do not rely on their reports. Regardless of drinking retard juice or not, you have not stated any facts on said imcompetence or given your opinion on the topic initially stated in the original post. Trumps incompetence has nothing to do with the fact that the Obama administration is currently using the Act to delay the investigation.

Also, there is proof of non-legal citizens voting for Hillary as was predicted by Trump, and further proven with the murder of Seth Rich, who was looking into Ballot Tampering while at the DNC. It seems as though there is a Coup attempt on the current presidency. The CIA has been using media to sway public opinion with tactics that are apart of "Operation Mockingbird." You should do some reading and research to educate yourself on the current state of affairs instead of namecalling and slandering our dear Presidents name. America voted and picked Trump to lead this country. As our current sitting president and a proud American, I stand behind President Trump decisions regardless whether people agree or not. This is not a discussion why Trump is good or bad though. This discussion is to gain public opinion on the effects the Obama administration will have by delaying the investigation.
1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Faggot [ X ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:09 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40862723
xnyc wrote:

Well i am American so domestic perspective would be priority as should be yours if you are American. Domestic media is trying to portray Trump as incompetent, however you just reaffirmed that it is actually the media outlets themselves that are incompetent hence the reason world leaders do not rely on their reports. Regardless of drinking retard juice or not, you have not stated any facts on said imcompetence or given your opinion on the topic initially stated in the original post. Trumps incompetence has nothing to do with the fact that the Obama administration is currently using the Act to delay the investigation.

Also, there is proof of non-legal citizens voting for Hillary as was predicted by Trump, and further proven with the murder of Seth Rich, who was looking into Ballot Tampering while at the DNC. It seems as though there is a Coup attempt on the current presidency. The CIA has been using media to sway public opinion with tactics that are apart of "Operation Mockingbird." You should do some reading and research to educate yourself on the current state of affairs instead of namecalling and slandering our dear Presidents name. America voted and picked Trump to lead this country. As our current sitting president and a proud American, I stand behind President Trump decisions regardless whether people agree or not. This is not a discussion why Trump is good or bad though. This discussion is to gain public opinion on the effects the Obama administration will have by delaying the investigation.

Theres no point in us debating complex issues like this when our base perspectives and moral alignments are so different.
I see everything you have claimed as irrelevant scapegoat issues, and you see my claims in the same way.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:34 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Theres no point in us debating complex issues like this when our base perspectives and moral alignments are so different.
I see everything you have claimed as irrelevant scapegoat issues, and you see my claims in the same way.

Proper.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:14 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27588451
I don't care about politics. I want SOME DAMN VIDEO GAME NEWS.
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:51 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
I don't see how the previous administration has anything to do with a law or w/e that was in place to keep documents classified for 5 years. Wouldn't that just be the law in the way? What does the Obama admin have to do with this law getting in the way (unless they implemented it)(also, I am genuinely curios why they would have anything to do with it besides being the last ones in office)

I also don't see how the MSM affects whether or not the supreme court grants them access to those files; they can make their own decisions based on the media they receive, through MSM or otherwise. They should get to the bottom of it, but whether or not that involves declassifying information a few years earlier, well I believe in your court systems to know what's best.

Trumps already made his name what it is, I don't think this will be on peoples minds in 3 years when re-election cycle comes around, I'm sure there will plenty more talking points for him and his opponent to go at each others throats with.

You gotta also remember, not everyone voted for the guy. he may be your president, but that doesn't mean you have to agree with everything he does. Obama, Bush, etc.. all had shit thrown their way, and they didn't go on Twitter (or on television, etc), calling other people names. They took it like a man and realized that not everyone is gonna agree with them, and that they have to do what they think is right for America, and prove it. Trump doesn't have that quality. It's his way, or the high way, and in my opinion, that is no way to run a country.

And I don't believe for a second that Trump wants was best for America. He looks out for one person: himself. Ffs the guy had his administration pledge loyalty to him, which I don't think any president has done before. Just creepy. (personal opinion guys, I aint John Everyman)
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

Last edited by CharlieKelly on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
I like turtles

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next