Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29777410
Mr. Kharn wrote:
Your logic works if you were at a school or college, but this isn't some public place. EgN isn't an all inclusive place, we reserve the right to remove people who clearly aren't following the rules.

And that's what sniper has done, over and over with knowledge to know he is breaking those rules but that his personal enjoyment is more important.

And Northside....perhaps defending someone who attacks females is a bad move, I get that you're playing the "it only matters if you care" angle but you're defending someone who talked about making an EgN member a whore. The Same guy who used to impersonate people to fuck with people in JB, mostly because they didn't care about the game so much as fucking with people made them happy and they only cared about being able to do that.

Yeah I don't condone what he said to Sky neither do I agree with it.

Mr. Kharn wrote:
That's like saying a Cop should just listen to you since you pay taxes and by default, you pay his wage.

That's not at all what I'm saying. You could have gotten rid of him but instead you choose to keep him because he gives you money every month. You wouldn't want to get rid of someone if they help pay for the servers.
I don't spam the forums to raise my post count like most people

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40615045
Mr. Kharn wrote:
CharlieKelly wrote:
Mr. Kharn wrote:
Zach defended Dhacks right to fight back against people fucking with Dhack....But apparently, that doesn't extend to anyone else. And instead he's all for protecting those who attack and bully others, to the point he attacks people who defend those who are being attacked.

Ironic.

He could save others from personal attacks, but not himself.

Do you think stating the obvious is a personal attack? Or are you just ignoring that there are similarities between the Dhack situation and this current one?

I'm merely pointing out that Zach's response to Sniper being banned is ironic since he's fought so hard for Dhacks right to play in EgN JB without people trolling Dhack or fucking with him.

Problem with the point or problem that someone is pointing out something you don't like?

lol you're completely out of the mix if you think the Dhack situation is similar enough to compare to this.
Yes Zach defended Dhack's ban because Dhack brings positive energy to the server and was just put in a shitty situation.
Yes Zach is defending Sniper because Sniper brings positive enery to the community and was mistreated by higher ranks.
You do a whole lot of talking but not a whole lot of understanding, that's something I've come to accept, so I'll try to keep this without the extra bullshit.
Zach want's people to have fun in this community, you try to turn everything he says into some sort of attack when he just wants everyone to be chill and not abuse their power, it's fucking mind boggling how you dont understand that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Young Lean wrote:
We meet again :^)
What kind of feminist bullshit are you pedaling here? If you can't handle your emotions when someone "trolls" you on the internet you are a fragile human being. You could spam me 24/7 with the most disrespectful messages you could think of and I would not care.

Except I have yet to bring up gender, read my posts and try and spot where I've brought up the gender of the victim? And just because Young Lean is ok with it doesn't mean everyone else must be, you joined EgN knowing we don't allow for bullying or trolling. You, me, everyone in EgN has the right to feeling welcome and safe, but in order to enjoy those things, you must follow the same rules.

You just blaming the victim for what someone else is doing, but you spoke out against those who messed with Dhack?

Young Lean wrote:
What exactly from this quote do you see as attacking the "victim"? He's saying that Sniper has the same right as everyone else to come play some jailbreak, he's not doing anything insanely bad.
I would think after this many years you'd be capable of analyzing this type of shit, Notorious Sniper is loved by most of EgN, you get a few salty kids complaining about him and then the admin who takes his job way too seriously makes sure he gets perm banned when there is no valid reason to. Only this time we've made it a bit further by reducing it, but this is pretty much the same cycle that's been going on for years. So how to end this cycle? Stop making salty kids feel like they run shit, we don't vote people in for 1 person REALLY liking them, so why kick them out for 1 person REALLY not liking them.

Lol, said the people who cried over Dhack! "Wahhhh He's bullied and pressured! That's why he MFK'd!!! WAHHHHH UNFAIR!!"

Seriously Young, I get you are all fired up and shit, but you are blind to the greater picture.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:10 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Northside Shorty wrote:
Yeah I don't condone what he said to Sky neither do I agree with it.

Then don't defend someone who is doing it? Perhaps you should realize that wearing "EgN|" in your name means you agree that he shouldn't break the rules. You signed on the line when you joined EgN, as did everyone else when they joined. Trying to imply to can be impartial when the someone in your clan is being messed with makes you come off as obviously siding against them, if your not for EgN then your against.

Northside Shorty wrote:
That's not at all what I'm saying. You could have gotten rid of him but instead you choose to keep him because he gives you money every month. You wouldn't want to get rid of someone if they help pay for the servers.

I've never let donation amounts stop me from removing someone, no one gets to donate for immunity. People seriously place to much upon donation as a means to get around shit, it's not a bribe and it's not going to get you immunity from the rules.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 pm 
EgN Member
Mr. Kharn wrote:
Young Lean wrote:
We meet again :^)
What kind of feminist bullshit are you pedaling here? If you can't handle your emotions when someone "trolls" you on the internet you are a fragile human being. You could spam me 24/7 with the most disrespectful messages you could think of and I would not care.

Except I have yet to bring up gender, read my posts and try and spot where I've brought up the gender of the victim? And just because Young Lean is ok with it doesn't mean everyone else must be, you joined EgN knowing we don't allow for bullying or trolling. You, me, everyone in EgN has the right to feeling welcome and safe, but in order to enjoy those things, you must follow the same rules.

You just blaming the victim for what someone else is doing, but you spoke out against those who messed with Dhack?

Young Lean wrote:
What exactly from this quote do you see as attacking the "victim"? He's saying that Sniper has the same right as everyone else to come play some jailbreak, he's not doing anything insanely bad.
I would think after this many years you'd be capable of analyzing this type of shit, Notorious Sniper is loved by most of EgN, you get a few salty kids complaining about him and then the admin who takes his job way too seriously makes sure he gets perm banned when there is no valid reason to. Only this time we've made it a bit further by reducing it, but this is pretty much the same cycle that's been going on for years. So how to end this cycle? Stop making salty kids feel like they run shit, we don't vote people in for 1 person REALLY liking them, so why kick them out for 1 person REALLY not liking them.

Lol, said the people who cried over Dhack! "Wahhhh He's bullied and pressured! That's why he MFK'd!!! WAHHHHH UNFAIR!!"

Seriously Young, I get you are all fired up and shit, but you are blind to the greater picture.

Feminism is equality of all people, not just women. Honestly I just don't see where you stand anymore, I've always thought of you as someone who represents the old JB play style but I guess not.
I did not defend Dhack mfking, he broke a rule and there's no way around it. You're completely riding on the preconceived notion that this is just biased anger enduced shitposting but it's not, these are serious criticisms that are not being adressed and will likely be the fall of the last active bit of this community.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29777410
Kharn you literally see nothing that goes on in the community. You are so out of touch with anything that happens that you let your "staff" a.k.a pets, relay information from their side, not anyone else's side. When is the last time you actually talked with members and/or played games with them? When is the last time you posted on the forums that didn't say you were locking a thread or dealing with someone bullshit?
I don't spam the forums to raise my post count like most people

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:27 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Young Lean wrote:
]
lol you're completely out of the mix if you think the Dhack situation is similar enough to compare to this.

Sorry, your right. Dhack is just a random guest, the person who was getting fucked with was an EgN member.

Young Lean wrote:
Yes Zach defended Dhack's ban because Dhack brings positive energy to the server and was just put in a shitty situation.

Except MFK'ing isn't positive, nor is going after EgN members because he's angry.

Young Lean wrote:
Yes Zach is defending Sniper because Sniper brings positive enery to the community and was mistreated by higher ranks.

Again...He's trolled people in this community, that isn't even up for debate since we have ScreenShots of it....So why are you still acting like Sniper is positive?

Young Lean wrote:
You do a whole lot of talking but not a whole lot of understanding, that's something I've come to accept, so I'll try to keep this without the extra bullshit.

You do a whole lot of talking but not a whole lot of understanding, I realize your young and don't have the experience keep a community like EgN alive for 10 years. I also accept that your defending a friend, hence why I take what your saying with that in mind. I'm not friends with anyone in EgN, not because I'm an asshole, but because I can then judge people on their actions alone. I don't have to consider how my feelings will affect my friends in EgN, I can make a judgment and trust that I've made a fair one.

Young Lean wrote:
Zach want's people to have fun in this community, you try to turn everything he says into some sort of attack when he just wants everyone to be chill and not abuse their power, it's fucking mind boggling how you dont understand that.

I'm sure you all think that, but you're all doing more harm than good at this point. None of you seem to get that your unfair and bia's against people, none of you truly understand the burden of leading. You all get the luxury of just sitting back and following along, and if something happens and you don't like it you can choose to complain and be heard and read.

I suggest you ask Toni about all his experience with the other people who could have led EgN, ask him about Wiggles and Lance and all the drama of RB. I suggest you go and read about Titan Clan or SNG or any of the others EgN has out-lived.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:30 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Young Lean wrote:

Feminism is equality of all people, not just women. Honestly I just don't see where you stand anymore, I've always thought of you as someone who represents the old JB play style but I guess not.
I did not defend Dhack mfking, he broke a rule and there's no way around it. You're completely riding on the preconceived notion that this is just biased anger enduced shitposting but it's not, these are serious criticisms that are not being adressed and will likely be the fall of the last active bit of this community.

Please stop saying "Feminism", I haven't brought up any shit related to that.

And if I'm missing what you(Just you Young, don't speak for others) want then please tell me in as few words as possible?

Unless it's "We want people to stop being offended when we are being offensive!"?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:38 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Northside Shorty wrote:
Kharn you literally see nothing that goes on in the community. You are so out of touch with anything that happens that you let your "staff" a.k.a pets, relay information from their side, not anyone else's side. When is the last time you actually talked with members and/or played games with them? When is the last time you posted on the forums that didn't say you were locking a thread or dealing with someone bullshit?

Why are you still in EgN if you dislike it? You aren't active on the servers and the only thing you post is Negative. You hate all Staff+ but for some odd reason you chose to stay? EgN is a choice that u made and is something u can leave at anytime, the door is open ?
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 pm 
EgN Member
Mr. Kharn wrote:
Young Lean wrote:
]

Sorry, your right. Dhack is just a random guest, the person who was getting fucked with was an EgN member.

Young Lean wrote:

Except MFK'ing isn't positive, nor is going after EgN members because he's angry.

Young Lean wrote:

Again...He's trolled people in this community, that isn't even up for debate since we have ScreenShots of it....So why are you still acting like Sniper is positive?

Young Lean wrote:

You do a whole lot of talking but not a whole lot of understanding, I realize your young and don't have the experience keep a community like EgN alive for 10 years. I also accept that your defending a friend, hence why I take what your saying with that in mind. I'm not friends with anyone in EgN, not because I'm an asshole, but because I can then judge people on their actions alone. I don't have to consider how my feelings will affect my friends in EgN, I can make a judgment and trust that I've made a fair one.

Young Lean wrote:

I'm sure you all think that, but you're all doing more harm than good at this point. None of you seem to get that your unfair and bia's against people, none of you truly understand the burden of leading. You all get the luxury of just sitting back and following along, and if something happens and you don't like it you can choose to complain and be heard and read.

I suggest you ask Toni about all his experience with the other people who could have led EgN, ask him about Wiggles and Lance and all the drama of RB. I suggest you go and read about Titan Clan or SNG or any of the others EgN has out-lived.

Your community isn't alive because of your elite leading skills, it's alive because members are donating time and money to keep it afloat.
If you banned everyone whos trolled people in this community there would be 0 people.
I was referring more to radical feminism, basically meaning you're encouraging everyone to be a special snowflake incapable of taking a joke or dealing with a situation themself.

-edit
Being young has nothing to do with this, I'm not just sitting back following along, I'm trying to voice the criticism of our player base.

Last edited by Young Lean on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Topic Locked  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next