Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:15 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
McNugget wrote:
toni wrote:
McNugget wrote:
See Toni, no offense but you saying this means absolutely nothing to me. If you wanna be Captain Save-a-hoe that's your prerogative. But if these people truly had an issue they can reach out to the forums and higher up admins. Hell if you really had an issue with this you could have done the same on their behalf. But you chose to make a forum post about it after the fact. To me this doesn't seem like the actions of someone disturbed by Booty's behavior, this seems like you're jumping on the bandwagon. But yeah, Booty probably isn't getting any, lowkey booty this some creeper level shit lol

This post wasn't for me to play "Captain Save A Hoe". First of all I clearly the reasoning why some people don't understand why he's been banned for multiple reasons, and plus in this community you really have to speak on behalf some of the members because not everyone speaks up in this community. At the time of the when the whole harassing of sky and keaton both parties were offended and annoyed with the shit he was doing. Like I said get the fuck out of that little kid mentality and act like okay to do that to females just in general because without a doubt if you were a girl or if that person was a friend of yours or someone that was related to you, you'd be equally as pissed off. Wake up and stop acting like it's okay to be doing this period, you can sit here and bitch and moan n call me a white knight but if it's either men sexual harassing women or women sexually harassing men, it's not okay period. I'm speaking for both genders and both the parties that were offended. I'd take your criticism into consideration but you're not part of the community so you kinda just wasted your time putting your two cents in after just writing"If you wanna be Captain Save-a-hoe that's your prerogative" because it seems like that's all you honestly read since I stated more facts why he wasn't fit for the community. If you really think it's okay to harass women/men sexually, then you really need to read up on how it affects and traumatize the affected party.

Plus in the beginning it was all fun and games and I get the sense of humor of it, but when someone asks you politely to stop like grow the fuck up and just knock it off because obviously they're getting offended. Majority of people that don't realize it's been disruptive and don't take it into consideration that "hey maybe I should stop cause they asked me to politely to stop" we're all adults on here and wanna be treated with respect. Like even Doldol said himself if you joined the jb server and got shitted on everytime you joined it, you'd cry like a bitch that's the plain and simple fact. Don't try to sit here and make some bs excuse that you wouldn't because judging how you post on the forums you'd take it personally.

EDIT: I was told this was going on for some quite time within the past 3 months of one of the parties getting sexually harassed by him. Like when someone asks you to politely stop how hard is it just to knock it off & just give them the respect that you'd want as well?

Clearly you missed the point, if this was a big issue why didn't you say anything about it earlier?

Because no one want's to be deal with the level of shit this thread has in it, clearly if you piss off anyone Zach's friends with you'll get this sort of treatment.

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:16 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27588451
McNugget wrote:
Clearly you missed the point, if this was a big issue why didn't you say anything about it earlier?

I clearly read what you wrote but didn't agree what you said. It was already dealt with in teamspeak by matt when I had told him what Sniper was doing that's why his admin was stripped and why he was removed from the community. I just want an explanation how is okay to do that to someone period, like just grow up and respect others how you'd want others to respect you. People fail to realize why he was removed and automatically assume that he got banned/removed for no reason when there's many reasons why he did.

Inori wrote:
toni wrote:
Respect

"Respect" is a strong word you're throwing around Toni :P

Theres a difference between joking around and disrespecting for the amusement of what's going to happen. I know I'm known for a lot of shit but I'm not speaking for myself in this case. I'm speaking for those that feel afraid to make a report against anyone period because they don't wanna be the odd one out of the community because we all do it. I already knew how bad this thread was gonna get but someone has to speak up for the crowd that can't take judgment. If you sit in a community just because of drama then you're missing the point of playing video games of those are your true intentions.
Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 am 
EgN Member
Toni I apologise if I triggered you by calling you "Captain Save-a-hoe". I get what you're saying but you missed the majority of my post, you said yourself, you've know about this behavior for months. That's where I find fault with this. If you had a huge issue with this, why didn't you do anything to help stop/prevent this? Why step up now that the punishment is already given? Either take active action or don't.
But don't act like you care if you couldn't be bothered to do something about it during that time period you knew this was happening.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 am 
EgN Member
Legend
toni wrote:
Inori wrote:
toni wrote:
Respect

Theres a difference between joking around and disrespecting for the amusement of what's going to happen. I know I'm known for a lot of shit but I'm not speaking for myself in this case. I'm speaking for those that feel afraid to make a report against anyone period because they don't wanna be the odd one out of the community because we all do it. I already knew how bad this thread was gonna get but someone has to speak up for the crowd that can't take judgment. If you sit in a community just because of drama then you're missing the point of playing video games of those are your true intentions.

Eh, it's good that you made the thread.

Yesterday I managed to get on TS, briefly and with a shit connection, and was there the moment Sniper got banned. Actually had 2 people, no names, joking about trying to bribe EgN to get Sniper unbanned. They both laughed and admitted that Sniper would just do it again, they didn't even realize that they were taking joy from someone else making people miserable.

You all do realize "trolling" is people making others feel like shit right? And that it's not the "trolled" person fault for it? We use to call it "Bullying" but it's been given a new name, which seems to have made it perfectly fine to do. In fact, everyone just keeps inferring that it's all ok and fine. Even Zach tried to make bullying seem victimless, as though people deserve to feel hostility and anger from people.

Zach defended Dhacks right to fight back against people fucking with Dhack....But apparently, that doesn't extend to anyone else. And instead he's all for protecting those who attack and bully others, to the point he attacks people who defend those who are being attacked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
Mr. Kharn wrote:
Zach defended Dhacks right to fight back against people fucking with Dhack....But apparently, that doesn't extend to anyone else. And instead he's all for protecting those who attack and bully others, to the point he attacks people who defend those who are being attacked.

Ironic.

He could save others from personal attacks, but not himself.
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:38 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40615045
toni wrote:
McNugget wrote:
See Toni, no offense but you saying this means absolutely nothing to me. If you wanna be Captain Save-a-hoe that's your prerogative. But if these people truly had an issue they can reach out to the forums and higher up admins. Hell if you really had an issue with this you could have done the same on their behalf. But you chose to make a forum post about it after the fact. To me this doesn't seem like the actions of someone disturbed by Booty's behavior, this seems like you're jumping on the bandwagon. But yeah, Booty probably isn't getting any, lowkey booty this some creeper level shit lol

This post wasn't for me to play "Captain Save A Hoe". First of all I clearly the reasoning why some people don't understand why he's been banned for multiple reasons, and plus in this community you really have to speak on behalf some of the members because not everyone speaks up in this community. At the time of the when the whole harassing of sky and keaton both parties were offended and annoyed with the shit he was doing. Like I said get the fuck out of that little kid mentality and act like okay to do that to females just in general because without a doubt if you were a girl or if that person was a friend of yours or someone that was related to you, you'd be equally as pissed off. Wake up and stop acting like it's okay to be doing this period, you can sit here and bitch and moan n call me a white knight but if it's either men sexual harassing women or women sexually harassing men, it's not okay period. I'm speaking for both genders and both the parties that were offended. I'd take your criticism into consideration but you're not part of the community so you kinda just wasted your time putting your two cents in after just writing"If you wanna be Captain Save-a-hoe that's your prerogative" because it seems like that's all you honestly read since I stated more facts why he wasn't fit for the community. If you really think it's okay to harass women/men sexually, then you really need to read up on how it affects and traumatize the affected party.

Plus in the beginning it was all fun and games and I get the sense of humor of it, but when someone asks you politely to stop like grow the fuck up and just knock it off because obviously they're getting offended. Majority of people that don't realize it's been disruptive and don't take it into consideration that "hey maybe I should stop cause they asked me to politely to stop" we're all adults on here and wanna be treated with respect. Like even Doldol said himself if you joined the jb server and got shitted on everytime you joined it, you'd cry like a bitch that's the plain and simple fact. Don't try to sit here and make some bs excuse that you wouldn't because judging how you post on the forums you'd take it personally.

EDIT: I was told this was going on for some quite time within the past 3 months of one of the parties getting sexually harassed by him. Like when someone asks you to politely stop how hard is it just to knock it off & just give them the respect that you'd want as well?

You do not have to speak on behalf of others in the community, the only result of that is getting people punished without the consent of the party being effected by whatever "harassment" was taking place. If Sky had an issue she could have made a complaint or talked to a staff+ especially being an "Elite" member and all, she could have just muted/gagged him if he didn't stop.

I'll lay it out a bit better, what I'm getting from this post is that you think Sniper should be permanently removed from this community for pissing off 2 girls (1 not even in our community) and you're using his complaints/sourcebans as backing for this? Well if that's the logic, I have a harsher ban record than him so why not permanently ban me aswell? You ask us how we would feel if it were a sister or a mother of ours in this situation, but quite frankly this isn't a place for sisters and mothers to hang out. Counterstrike Source Jailbreak at its core is supposed to be mature humor for mature people, that requires having some thick skin and if you can't oblige to that I do not see how it's anybody else's fault or problem.

The reason I'm saying you're a white knight is people are bullied everyday in jailbreak, pretty relentlessly if no admins are present, and you've never said a word about it. But as soon as two girls get offended by a member you're up in arms trying to get him banned. I don't see a problem in you being upset about it, but the reality is people get pissed daily on jailbreak and they're supposed to just brush it off. All we're going to do is give everyone the special snowflake mentality if anyone who triggers them gets banned.

Side note; if you're getting shit on everytime you join jailbreak it's because YOU are an asshole and people pick up on it, everyone makes the bed they lay in don't forget that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40615045
Mr. Kharn wrote:
toni wrote:
Inori wrote:
toni wrote:
Respect

Eh, it's good that you made the thread.

Yesterday I managed to get on TS, briefly and with a shit connection, and was there the moment Sniper got banned. Actually had 2 people, no names, joking about trying to bribe EgN to get Sniper unbanned. They both laughed and admitted that Sniper would just do it again, they didn't even realize that they were taking joy from someone else making people miserable.

You all do realize "trolling" is people making others feel like shit right? And that it's not the "trolled" person fault for it? We use to call it "Bullying" but it's been given a new name, which seems to have made it perfectly fine to do. In fact, everyone just keeps inferring that it's all ok and fine. Even Zach tried to make bullying seem victimless, as though people deserve to feel hostility and anger from people.

We meet again :^)
What kind of feminist bullshit are you pedaling here? If you can't handle your emotions when someone "trolls" you on the internet you are a fragile human being. You could spam me 24/7 with the most disrespectful messages you could think of and I would not care.
zachariah wrote:
Bitching and kicking our feet like cry babies? The guy changed his name to something that was similar to a members, a member that didn't have a problem with what he was doing and he wasn't hurting anyone or breaking any rules other than "Trolling". which is objective to your opinion about what someone is doing on top of being super fucking vague, everyone that was in there at the time was having a good time and laughing about it from what i've heard about this and everyone i've talked to. i could understand you kicking him for an hour if he was really bothering the majority of the server if you felt it was necessary but to request a permanent ban on someone that didn't do anything terribly unfair, crass or wrong, (something that's worthy of a permaban) was just overkill. He has just as much right as everyone else that comes on our servers to play jailbreak and "exist in our community" and your outlook on how to admin really is just disgusting to me and many others at this point, there is a reason that a large majority of the people have a problem with how you use your admin and when you police the server like this you're just making people feel uncomfortable or angry. Admins are there to make sure the server is a fun place to be and an enjoyable experience, Crushing someone to this extent for doing nothing other than just laughing with the rest of the server isn't alright and i don't understand how you cant understand the outrage from the rest of us and how this sets a good example for everyone else.

What exactly from this quote do you see as attacking the "victim"? He's saying that Sniper has the same right as everyone else to come play some jailbreak, he's not doing anything insanely bad.
I would think after this many years you'd be capable of analyzing this type of shit, Notorious Sniper is loved by most of EgN, you get a few salty kids complaining about him and then the admin who takes his job way too seriously makes sure he gets perm banned when there is no valid reason to. Only this time we've made it a bit further by reducing it, but this is pretty much the same cycle that's been going on for years. So how to end this cycle? Stop making salty kids feel like they run shit, we don't vote people in for 1 person REALLY liking them, so why kick them out for 1 person REALLY not liking them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:54 am 
EgN Member
Mr. Kharn wrote:
McNugget wrote:
toni wrote:
McNugget wrote:

Because no one want's to be deal with the level of shit this thread has in it, clearly if you piss off anyone Zach's friends with you'll get this sort of treatment.

Kharns Im sure that's just a snarky comment, but if that comment holds any weight to anyone, that is sad. People y'all gotta standup for yourself and not give a shit about how others will perceive you. Don't be passive aggressive about it. Take active action yourself or no one will. You know what, hell message me if you feel like you are being harassed. I'd raise hell on your behalf. But stop doing this BS of complaining after everything is said done. This gets no results and comes across as just being thirsty for attention.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:54 am 
EgN Member
Legend
CharlieKelly wrote:
Mr. Kharn wrote:

Ironic.

He could save others from personal attacks, but not himself.

Do you think stating the obvious is a personal attack? Or are you just ignoring that there are similarities between the Dhack situation and this current one?

I'm merely pointing out that Zach's response to Sniper being banned is ironic since he's fought so hard for Dhacks right to play in EgN JB without people trolling Dhack or fucking with him.

Problem with the point or problem that someone is pointing out something you don't like?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27588451
Young Lean wrote:
toni wrote:
McNugget wrote:

You do not have to speak on behalf of others in the community, the only result of that is getting people punished without the consent of the party being effected by whatever "harassment" was taking place. If Sky had an issue she could have made a complaint or talked to a staff+ especially being an "Elite" member and all, she could have just muted/gagged him if he didn't stop.

I'll lay it out a bit better, what I'm getting from this post is that you think Sniper should be permanently removed from this community for pissing off 2 girls (1 not even in our community) and you're using his complaints/sourcebans as backing for this? Well if that's the logic, I have a harsher ban record than him so why not permanently ban me aswell? You ask us how we would feel if it were a sister or a mother of ours in this situation, but quite frankly this isn't a place for sisters and mothers to hang out. Counterstrike Source Jailbreak at its core is supposed to be mature humor for mature people, that requires having some thick skin and if you can't oblige to that I do not see how it's anybody else's fault or problem.

The reason I'm saying you're a white knight is people are bullied everyday in jailbreak, pretty relentlessly if no admins are present, and you've never said a word about it. But as soon as two girls get offended by a member you're up in arms trying to get him banned. I don't see a problem in you being upset about it, but the reality is people get pissed daily on jailbreak and they're supposed to just brush it off. All we're going to do is give everyone the special snowflake mentality if anyone who triggers them gets banned.

Side note; if you're getting shit on everytime you join jailbreak it's because YOU are an asshole and people pick up on it, everyone makes the bed they lay in don't forget that.

Honestly glad you read what I wrote didn't take it the wrong way, if it were any other other way him harassing anyone I would've brought it up but that's all that I witnessed at the time and it seemed like everyone wasn't quite understanding why he was banned for even tho that situation was never brought it up but in my perspective and only stating what I saw but at the end of the day I know the sense of humor of his actions, but he didn't take it into consideration that he was politely asked to stop from both of them. If it were any other person caught in the mix female or otherwise I'd state it in this thread

Plus if anything I honestly believe Geeza took it to another level with the 1st perm ban. It shouldn't have even extended to that far even tho him being removed from the community, that was way too harsh when it could've been been less than a day ban and talked about.
Image Image

Last edited by Antonio on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Topic Locked  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next