Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:11 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27004162
Mr.Geeza wrote:
Northside Shorty wrote:
toni wrote:
Northside Shorty wrote:
There is a simple solution. Learn to just not give a shit what people say and not let it get to you.

I know what you're saying and I feel it. Personally I don't give a fuck what's said about me or whatever that concerns me, just speaking for the people that get offended because there's alot of people that take things real personal.

The people who get offended need to stop being little kids because "somebody hurt my feelings boo hoo". You are on the fucking internet and if you are that offended unplug your router. Is your spine made of fucking toothpicks? There is literally a mute player's button on any game or any program you use.

P.S. Geeza, get the stick out of your ass and stop being "the law". Every time I see you in game you ruin the fun. Why do you need to ban every single person that breaks a rule? Do you not know what kicking, muting, or gagging is? Just chill tf out and stop trying to meet your daily quota of bans.

EDIT: If you have a problem with what I said, come talk to me, but don't expect me to suck your cock and say sorry.

Since when do I straight away ban someone? Link me some evidence that shows such a thing.

And I am an admin, so is many other EgN members. I am not "being" the law, all i do os enforce rules. Rules shouldn't be broken.

Here is some information you clearly don't know about:

-When you apply for admin you are giving up being a player on the server and enforce the rules on the server by using the Order of Operations. When you are given admin after your donation you come on the server as an admin, not as a normal player. Your job is to enforce the rules, not break them.

Why are you bitching and kicking your feet like a cry baby because someones broke a rule and been banned for it.

I warned Sniper and the rest trolling to not troll and change their name with a kick because if they change their name, they'd get kicked anyway, and he came back with another troll name, why does a player like that deserve to exist in this community? What if a random done it, would that be any different.

Just because you like someone or think is a funny guy should not affect you being an admin, just because hes ur friend doesnt mean he doesnt have follow the rules.

Stick your dummy back in and move on from the kicking

Bitching and kicking our feet like cry babies? The guy changed his name to something that was similar to a members, a member that didn't have a problem with what he was doing and he wasn't hurting anyone or breaking any rules other than "Trolling". which is objective to your opinion about what someone is doing on top of being super fucking vague, everyone that was in there at the time was having a good time and laughing about it from what i've heard about this and everyone i've talked to. i could understand you kicking him for an hour if he was really bothering the majority of the server if you felt it was necessary but to request a permanent ban on someone that didn't do anything terribly unfair, crass or wrong, (something that's worthy of a permaban) was just overkill. He has just as much right as everyone else that comes on our servers to play jailbreak and "exist in our community" and your outlook on how to admin really is just disgusting to me and many others at this point, there is a reason that a large majority of the people have a problem with how you use your admin and when you police the server like this you're just making people feel uncomfortable or angry. Admins are there to make sure the server is a fun place to be and an enjoyable experience, Crushing someone to this extent for doing nothing other than just laughing with the rest of the server isn't alright and i don't understand how you cant understand the outrage from the rest of us and how this sets a good example for everyone else.

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:12 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Northside Shorty wrote:
toni wrote:
Northside Shorty wrote:
There is a simple solution. Learn to just not give a shit what people say and not let it get to you.

I know what you're saying and I feel it. Personally I don't give a fuck what's said about me or whatever that concerns me, just speaking for the people that get offended because there's alot of people that take things real personal.

The people who get offended need to stop being little kids because "somebody hurt my feelings boo hoo". You are on the fucking internet and if you are that offended unplug your router. Is your spine made of fucking toothpicks? There is literally a mute player's button on any game or any program you use.

P.S. Geeza, get the stick out of your ass and stop being "the law". Every time I see you in game you ruin the fun. Why do you need to ban every single person that breaks a rule? Do you not know what kicking, muting, or gagging is? Just chill tf out and stop trying to meet your daily quota of bans.

EDIT: If you have a problem with what I said, come talk to me, but don't expect me to suck your cock and say sorry.

+over9000 people are so damn fragile you call them fgts when they dont understand why ppl dont like em and then they start trying to kick you out because of "meh feels" these fags need to stop being fags or stay in grade school where the teachers will handle you with kid gloves

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:56 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
I would really love to give my opinion on this topic before this thread gets locked,
- First off what Sniper did is trolling and did disturb the server quite a bit as I was on the server one of the times he spammed that all chat with that bind of sky, and yes multiple people did try to add her and did constantly annoy her in the server basically harassing her so that she would add them. I told Sniper multiple times to knock it off and what he did was an abuse of admin and of course harassment,
- Second thing, please remember that Sniper does have a notable history of trolling and disregarding higher ups orders. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!
this is not something that should be taken lightly.
- Third and final thing, many people have said that admins should try to make the server enjoyable for all people, please look at the words "FOR ALL PEOPLE" now let me ask you people, is it really enjoyable for a person if guys keep on randomly adding you because they are feeling "horny"? And then take it a step further by pestering you in game to add them back? The answer is no it is not enjoyable. Now there is no way in hell I am suggesting that Admins should abide to everyone's smallest wim. Just make sure that harassment of any kind isn't happening on the server.

"No Disrespect"

TL:DR
Sniper was trolling and caused a bunch of harassment towards Sky and many has a history of disrespect. Geeza you did what you thought was right,
and I will stand by you.
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)
Spoiler: Show

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:22 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Northside Shorty wrote:
toni wrote:
Northside Shorty wrote:

So all the rules should go out the window then? It's not because people on the internet can be incredibly toxic it is okay for them to be so. How would you feel if every single time you came on everyone would shit on you? Not too good. That is what this leads too, so no, it's not okay, and you shouldn't talk like it is.

Also you people are getting off-topic, if you have a complaint about Geeza make one, but zip it in this topic. Thanks ?‍?
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:38 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27004162
Y S0 S3R10US wrote:
I would really love to give my opinion on this topic before this thread gets locked,
- First off what Sniper did is trolling and did disturb the server quite a bit as I was on the server one of the times he spammed that all chat with that bind of sky, and yes multiple people did try to add her and did constantly annoy her in the server basically harassing her so that she would add them. I told Sniper multiple times to knock it off and what he did was an abuse of admin and of course harassment,
- Second thing, please remember that Sniper does have a notable history of trolling and disregarding higher ups orders. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!
- Third and final thing, many people have said that admins should try to make the server enjoyable for all people, please look at the words "FOR ALL PEOPLE" now let me ask you people, is it really enjoyable for a person if guys keep on randomly adding you because they are feeling "horny"? And then take it a step further by pestering you in game to add them back? The answer is no it is not enjoyable. Now there is no way in hell I am suggesting that Admins should abide to everyone's smallest wim. Just make sure that harassment of any kind isn't happening on the server.

"No Disrespect"

Sniper was trolling and caused a bunch of harassment towards Sky and many has a history of disrespect. Geeza you did what you thought was right,
and I will stand by you.

This is not about what he did to sky, this is about something completely separate to that Y SO. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:53 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Zachariah wrote:
Y S0 S3R10US wrote:

"No Disrespect"

and I will stand by you.

This is not about what he did to sky, this is about something completely separate to that Y SO. :roll:

Zach with all due respect, I know what I saw and heard.
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:24 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Btw i didnt ban truely to the fact that he was trolling on the server, i was told if he did anything that is against the rules and basically acts like a troll, he is to be banned with no questions asked. I was simply doing what i was told.

Like Y so serious said, why does such a player exist here if hes doing shit to cause other people problems? Like the incident with Sky, i didnt witness that but that behaviour is not acceptable, its just simply wrong and should not have dont it.

Like his 2 other bans for trolling and homophobia, hes been doing it for a while
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:20 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
I'm just gonna throw my 2 cents in as well. Some of our current admins take the mentality that when they join they are just looking to ban someone. I never join the server hoping that I'm going to get to ban someone. I want our servers to be fun for everyone and if I get on just trying to be a hardass and find someone to ban I know that I am going to ruin someone's fun and that is not what I'm about. Some of you all seem to think you're such a badass with admin and your only goal in our servers is to get that next ban which is just silly. Some of you need to give a little lead way to some people and try to warn them and make them understand what they are doing is wrong. I know that I've had several situations where some of you would have just banned people or kicked them but I took the time to warn them and explain what they did wrong and they actually thanked me for telling them and for correcting what they were doing. The bottom line is we are all here to have fun and if you want to be billy badass with your admin and ruin everyone's time than you shouldn't be an admin. On the flip side I have joined the server in the past week to find a couple admins just taking their jobs way too lax and allowing chaos in the server. I joined and it was 1 ct vs 16 t's at the time and there were 2 admins on the t team and the 1 ct was asking other people to join ct and help him while all the t's including the admins just laughed at the 1 ct struggling. I stayed in spectate and watched 2 rounds as the admins did nothing but encourage no one to join the ct team. I joined the ct team and finally got some people to switch over and the 1 ct finally left and who knows if he'll be back again since you ruined his experience on our server. This is stuff that I can't stand is when we ruin the fun for someone. Some of you need to remember we are here playing a game and bottom line is that it's for FUN.

Just a side note as well I'm not saying who is right or wrong in this situation, I'm just commenting on how I see the current state of our admins.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:32 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
Heres my 2 cents:
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Also, we should really focus on the droid attacks on the wookies. That is a system we cannot afford to lose.
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:02 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Lmao surprised this hasn't been locked yet (probs as soon as I mentioned this)

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

New Topic Locked  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next