New Topic Locked  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:26 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
I just want to make it clear to all that I don't really care what you think about my motives behind my posts such as this one. Its funny how everything I do as a Veteran creates the assumption that I'm doing it for staff. However, when I was a Member/Elite, no one said it was for Staff. I think the problem is that people think that Ive changed my motive because of my Veteran rank.

I still help the clan as much as possible, and shed light on little things that go unnoticed. Though, apparently I shouldn't do anything for the clan because I'll just get accused of wanting Staff. The attitudes of multiple members calling Veterans out on their "cheerful service" to the clan is why many Veterans end up not doing much to help out. I'm not saying every Vet is like this, but some are.

It really brings down the "will to help" when you just take every nice action they do and accuse them of "trying to suck dick for a promotion". If someone at work told you repeatedly that the only reason you do anything at your job is because you want a promotion, then you would be upset too. I don't see why some people think they are so cool to comment "Wow, didn't realize the staff color is now blue" or "You suck so much cock". I think its pretty inappropriate and immature to be honest.

Especially coming from a Veteran member who is supposed to be one of the most mature members in the community. I'm trying to do the mature thing by helping out and pointing out things that need to be fixed. Maybe try to look at some things that are a tad bit broken in the community and help out instead of complaining that things are broken and do nothing to help fix them. Just a thought.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:51 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
If you're gonna call me out, do it properly and name me.

Also to add; I only said something about you and staff once, and it was this one time, only saying it because what you've done here is a Staff members job. Not a vets. Hence why I didn't make a post about it. Did I tell them about it though? Yea, privately because I to, want to better this clan. I don't think you're trying to suck dick for staff, everyone's looking for promotions, that's how the world works. We as humans want t achieve. I'll even straight up admit I'd like to get staff. But I suppose we've all got different ways of showing it, I prefer to do it privately.

I'm not going to cause anymore drama or shit on this thread, gold if you'd like to discuss this more with me, on me on the forums or steam, or meet me in TS. Thanks.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:12 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61648787
Mr Majestic wrote:
I don't think you're trying to suck dick for staff

He's sucking dick for staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:37 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
JT-2K wrote:
Mr Majestic wrote:
I don't think you're trying to suck dick for staff

He's sucking dick for staff

I think he is doing what he says, and trying to help and better the community.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:44 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Mr Majestic wrote:
If you're gonna call me out, do it properly and name me.

Also to add; I only said something about you and staff once, and it was this one time, only saying it because what you've done here is a Staff members job. Not a vets. Hence why I didn't make a post about it. Did I tell them about it though? Yea, privately because I to, want to better this clan. I don't think you're trying to suck dick for staff, everyone's looking for promotions, that's how the world works. We as humans want t achieve. I'll even straight up admit I'd like to get staff. But I suppose we've all got different ways of showing it, I prefer to do it privately.

I'm not going to cause anymore drama or shit on this thread, gold if you'd like to discuss this more with me, on me on the forums or steam, or meet me in TS. Thanks.

I wasn't trying to call you out, but make an example of what is normally said. I didn't assume that you do it all the time. That comment was made in a generally respectful way and I think people mistake my tone when I write those things. I didn't start any drama yet kindly tried to help the staff. If you don't want drama on a post, don't start it.

I'm done with this conversation. I'm tired of my helpful posts turining into shit posts by people's comments. I would appreciate it if Staff+ can lock the post and forget this post happened. Sorry for trying to help.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:04 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
This is what some of us mean. Like what the fuck is going on in the Community?
Trying to help people? You're sucking dick for Staff rank.
Trying to make sure we all have a good time in the Community we have? You're sucking dick for Staff.
How the hell did we end up so far out? Like really, this is some bullshit.
This is not how EgN is supposed to be, because it's not who we used to be.
Unfortunately, GoldGames is right. People are constantly on about people trying to help.
I think Staff+ needs to take action, for this is unacceptable behaviour.

EgN is supposed to be openminded, friendly and social.
What are we right now? We're mocking one another.
Is this what we want EgN to look like?
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:17 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61648787
Ash wrote:
This is what some of us mean. Like what the fuck is going on in the Community?
Trying to help people? You're sucking dick for Staff rank.
Trying to make sure we all have a good time in the Community we have? You're sucking dick for Staff.
How the hell did we end up so far out? Like really, this is some bullshit.
This is not how EgN is supposed to be, because it's not who we used to be.
Unfortunately, GoldGames is right. People are constantly on about people trying to help.
I think Staff+ needs to take action, for this is unacceptable behaviour.

EgN is supposed to be openminded, friendly and social.
What are we right now? We're mocking one another.
Is this what we want EgN to look like?

This is like the 4th thread he's made about the EXACT same thing. The Staff+ (The people who deal with banning people and proof of the situation) Haven't asked for more proof. If they needed better proof, they would be making this thread, or commenting on whatever ban reporting is lacking the proof, not you. You're not the Staff so I don't know why you're making this thread, it's helping nobody out.

You used to not even need proof for an MFK you know? Just be grateful that you're getting the proof you're getting, admins aren't constantly recording (Unless you're jjjjack and have a 2838289 Terrabyte hard drive like the loser he is and sits in spec and recordz 24/7.) It's impossible to have proof for everything. We're playing a videogame, nobody wants to waste their whole day on ban reports getting 10 screenshots, 7 demos and 30 witnesses. (Exceptions: jjjjack)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:18 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Well this is a shit storm.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

New Topic Locked  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2