1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Implement !lr or related
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:30 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
So I believe something like !lr should be implemented on our server. Now I do believe that this server is unique and still cool without it, but here are my reasonings.

Lately, I feel the majority of my admin job is making sure the CTs freekill. Well you might say "duh, that's you're job." But why am I watching them for freekills? Well because if you sit down and actually watch a round of Jailbreak, the Counter Terrorists more often then not have little to no control over the terrorists. This basically means that the terrorists will rebel because the Ts have little to no incentive to actually follow the orders and not rebel. I mean personally when I play terrorist, I live to rebel. Well again, you might say, "yea duh thats the point of terrorists." However, think of it this way, whats the point of giving orders if none of the terrorists will follow them? What incentive is there for the terrorists to follow orders? Obviously it is to get LR, but just watch a game of JB. LR hardly ever happens because the CTs always die prior, and on the occasion that the T actually gets LR, he more often than not either does a) rebels, or b) kills himself. No one even does an LR because they don't know what to do.

I believe implementing !Lr will give terrorists an incentive to actually stay alive and do it. Terrorists will want to use the function to do some fun stuff to kill some CTs. This will in turn keep the rounds more in control, and if the CTs are more in control, there will be less freekills, less mic spam as terrorists will want to hear what the warden says so they don't die, and then in turn make the admins job easier so we can focus on other areas such as players hacking or freeshooting etc. Now this stuff might be a little extreme, but I please you to sit a minute and think about my reasonings. Thanks!

EDIT: I know we've tried this before, but I do believe re-implementing with a solid plugin can fix all these problems

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

Last edited by mattlikespie on Thu May 26, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:42 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Make all the T's not want to rebel and just follow orders till they die #jailbreakWithoutJailbreak

Take ur lr and keep it

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:19 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
If were not allowed to be targetable they should reverse the permission. You know how one rank can't touch one rank. How about make it where EgN members cant touch each other at all. :)
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:20 am 
EgN Member
Phillip wrote:
If were not allowed to be targetable they should reverse the permission. You know how one rank can't touch one rank. How about make it where EgN members cant touch each other at all. :)

Wtf does that have to do with anything?
<17:15:54> "Roaxes": i first met lex when she was roleplaying as a doctor on jailbreak
A pile of cats is called a meowntain. Ba dum tsss.
I've been here too long.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:24 am 
EgN Member
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:

Well touching members has been a large priority in this community.
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:25 am 
EgN Member
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:

I hate you
<17:15:54> "Roaxes": i first met lex when she was roleplaying as a doctor on jailbreak
A pile of cats is called a meowntain. Ba dum tsss.
I've been here too long.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:27 am 
EgN Member
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:
Lex wrote:
Phillip wrote:

I hate you

Wow! That's a personal attack and I believe you should be ban for flaming me on the thread. So you've been reported I hope you like your ban you non-supporting-egn-member-scum!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:41 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7755650
Phillip wrote:

If the rule sayin "Don't use admin on members" needs to stay..
Then i think Phillip's idea is fuckin DOPE.... Please make it happen higher ups.. :-) It would make it so much easier
THE 'One & Only'True ~ Mr. Hãbîbì
We buy things we don't need, With money we don't have, To impress people we don't like

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:48 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
Can we stay on the topic of the post?

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:12 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
We never get to lr anyways maybe we should actually be trying to get the round timer changed from 6-8 because we always get down to lr right at the time the round ends.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next