PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:30 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Nickolas Magnus wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Wartheft wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
i'm surprised you cant even see where im coming from on this, its not like i'm saying they can shoot CT's, T's can already knife secrets without getting shot, whats the big deal if he shoots a pistol at one to open it faster so he can use it later?

My problem isn't the actual matter of the shooting, it's the matter of it's been a thing for years that firing a weapon is rebelling. I don't even have a problem if a CT doesn't shoot a T for doing it, but a CT shouldn't be punished for shooting a T for doing it for the exact same reason why a T shouldn't be shot for doing it: It isn't listed. Even arguing the semantics of it doesn't matter. It's not stated either way so it shouldn't technically be punished nor enforced. If a CT chooses to shoot him so be it, and if a CT decides to not shoot him so be it.

CT's connot kill T's for "unlisted" actions, period

for years we have been playing with those rules. If a CT kills a T for an "unlisted" reason, thats called a freekill (killing a T without them breaking orders or rules)

The only person i know that was trying to change that was chips saying "jumping is not running" so since it was a not a rule to be able to jump while running he killed any T who choose to jump instead of run. to him it was "common sense not to jump" while to others it was "common sense to be able to jump" The higher ups (you might have even been one of them) decided that if it a T did not break order or rule, no CT should be allowed to kill a T for "unlisted" reasons.

What you are proposing is to change this precedent and i do not think thats a good idea for the server, but if you want to make a case for it thats up to you.

Actually, if we want a rule to enforce for the matter of a T shooting a gun freely, then let's refer to this unchecked tid bit of fun.

46-You must play your role as a guard. Guards(CT)

The term "failRP" is not commonly seen in our server as well...we don't actually roleplay out our lives as a guard...we just play a game. so, should shooting a prisoner shooting a gun for any reason be executed?

In rl, if a prisoner some how obtained a firearm, with bullets, and started firing away at his bed because..well..fuck his bed....he most likely would be jammed into the corner of his room by atleast 7 other people all wearing armor with thick shields.

To the best we can do in our server...we would simply just shoot the prisoner.

so if you want to be extremely anal about this, the other rule that we already have could be used to enforce this situation

14-No Favortism. Guards (CT)

There we go, rules in place just for this situation.

The best we can do is shoot T"s for having knives brandished in front of guards, role playing only goes to far, and it tells you in the rules what your role is if im not mistaken. (on my phone so cant check from here) ylu can freekill way too much if u just say "well thats like real prison" its like kharn says, its jailbreak not Auschwitz simulator 16.

Just follow whats clearly written in the rules and you wont have a problem (sounds crazy right?)

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Shooting a Secondary
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:11 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19547824
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Nickolas Magnus wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Wartheft wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
i'm surprised you cant even see where im coming from on this, its not like i'm saying they can shoot CT's, T's can already knife secrets without getting shot, whats the big deal if he shoots a pistol at one to open it faster so he can use it later?

My problem isn't the actual matter of the shooting, it's the matter of it's been a thing for years that firing a weapon is rebelling. I don't even have a problem if a CT doesn't shoot a T for doing it, but a CT shouldn't be punished for shooting a T for doing it for the exact same reason why a T shouldn't be shot for doing it: It isn't listed. Even arguing the semantics of it doesn't matter. It's not stated either way so it shouldn't technically be punished nor enforced. If a CT chooses to shoot him so be it, and if a CT decides to not shoot him so be it.

CT's connot kill T's for "unlisted" actions, period

for years we have been playing with those rules. If a CT kills a T for an "unlisted" reason, thats called a freekill (killing a T without them breaking orders or rules)

The only person i know that was trying to change that was chips saying "jumping is not running" so since it was a not a rule to be able to jump while running he killed any T who choose to jump instead of run. to him it was "common sense not to jump" while to others it was "common sense to be able to jump" The higher ups (you might have even been one of them) decided that if it a T did not break order or rule, no CT should be allowed to kill a T for "unlisted" reasons.

What you are proposing is to change this precedent and i do not think thats a good idea for the server, but if you want to make a case for it thats up to you.

Actually, if we want a rule to enforce for the matter of a T shooting a gun freely, then let's refer to this unchecked tid bit of fun.

46-You must play your role as a guard. Guards(CT)

The term "failRP" is not commonly seen in our server as well...we don't actually roleplay out our lives as a guard...we just play a game. so, should shooting a prisoner shooting a gun for any reason be executed?

In rl, if a prisoner some how obtained a firearm, with bullets, and started firing away at his bed because..well..fuck his bed....he most likely would be jammed into the corner of his room by atleast 7 other people all wearing armor with thick shields.

To the best we can do in our server...we would simply just shoot the prisoner.

so if you want to be extremely anal about this, the other rule that we already have could be used to enforce this situation

There we go, rules in place just for this situation.

The best we can do is shoot T"s for having knives brandished in front of guards, role playing only goes to far, and it tells you in the rules what your role is if im not mistaken. (on my phone so cant check from here) ylu can freekill way too much if u just say "well thats like real prison" its like kharn says, its jailbreak not Auschwitz simulator 16.

Just follow whats clearly written in the rules and you wont have a problem (sounds crazy right?)

Sorry man, must have missed that, it's cool though, I got it for ya.

for sakes of RP in a server where the default weapon is a knife, and without any mods to change that, would if you want to be that deep into the game...shivs/fists. now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "ugh, my role playing experience is not good enough, the prisoners must have the fists in place of knives!" if you can recall when doldol decided to do the stupidest thing which was FORCE custom skins on p[layers/lag the server to shit.

now, let's go over the situation at hand in the post. ready?

map:JB_razor(anything)_bsm
6-cts
11-ts
out of those numbers, at least one t will spawn in the notorious guncell in the upper/lower section

so, we have one of many things to happen.
scrub t- ignores the gun/dosnt know it's there
rebel heavy t- will take the gun, place it in a place where it's easier to grab, then when moved, grab it again.
most EGN Jb players- will just run out with the gun
roaxes-wont touch it

But none of that was important, I just wanted to waste some of your time.

so, a T shooting a gun freely for fuck all reasoning.
kill him
see? it's easy. (sounds crazy, right?!)

"but nick, what if he's just making a toy gun?!"
No favortism, play your role as a guard.

you wanted a "rules as written" answer for this problem, I found it for ya....why not accept it?
it dosnt go off 'common sense' nor is it an unwritten rule...it's right there...you can even touch it.
"Well before your time sport."
"Addoroth will rise again!"
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:44 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20347559
A TERRORIST!!! Shooting a weapon is Kill on Sight! Because he is considered a rebeler. Soooo with that being said ignore all the bullshit mr. simplistic is saying.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:47 am 
EgN Member
Elite
^ Savage ^
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:11 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
nowhere in the rules does it say T's can run crouch when frozen.

smh at ur logic caboose, smh

Excuse me, sir?

/forums/jbrules.php wrote:
56. Freeze means: do not move along the X, Y, Z axis of the game. Crouching is exempt.

Who taught you to read?

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:45 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
gee, why is it necessary to call someone mentally challenged.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:38 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
I like this already *Grabs more popcorn*
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:34 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
focus wrote:

Silly focus, people disagreed with them on the Internet. What were they supposed to do, act like civilized humans and have a constructive discussion without reporting to name calling? Ha, you still have much to learn young padawan

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:42 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
focus wrote:

Because he's clearly retarded?

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:01 am 
EgN Member
Elite
This is literally pants on head retarded.....
Image Image

New Topic Locked  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next