Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:53 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
Considering I'm unable to do anything with TTT at the moment, speak to probably Advisor+ and i'd be down to re-do TTT as a DarkRP server with you. I'll help you run it etc... (Once my exams are done and i'm back) I suppose it's worth a shot. Yes, we had DarkRP server previously, however it does look like S.O.N.I.C know what he's doing. (Not saying the other didn't) However, the previous DarkRP servers weren't ran by S.O.N.I.C and therefore i think it's worth a shot.
If it works, it works, if not then we can change it to something else.
You don't need to buy or host another server, i'm ok if you use the TTT one.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:59 am 
EgN Member
I believe two people are already in charge of the DarkRP server but they might be willing to let you help
<17:15:54> "Roaxes": i first met lex when she was roleplaying as a doctor on jailbreak
A pile of cats is called a meowntain. Ba dum tsss.
I've been here too long.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:01 am 
EgN Member
Didn't actually know that... Well, either way. S.O.N.I.C you'd have to wait until membership (if you get it) to do anything. You're unable to do it as a recruit.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:08 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Mr Majestic wrote:
Didn't actually know that... Well, either way. S.O.N.I.C you'd have to wait until membership (if you get it) to do anything. You're unable to do it as a recruit.

Says u. Recurit/manager ftw

#MAKE DARK RP GREAT AGAIN

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:21 am 
EgN Member
I was a member when i became a manager, back the fuck up simp <3

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:36 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12429561
Okay hmm I feel like we need to make a couple meetings (of who ever is involved) to figure out some things such as:

What type of DarkRP: Serious - Semi-Serious (recommend semi)

Do we want realism: Real police models? Combine models?

Spoiler: Show

vs.

What load-in screen do we want: I'm sure the higher ups want a kickass EgN logo on it. Music? Pictures?

What addons do we want to see: Purge? - Cars? (please no) - Adv. Meth? (please yes)

How many jobs: 20? - 40? - 60? (a little much)

There are a lot more than this but it's a start.

Also, sense we have more than 1 person working on this server I think we should have some sort of change log; it can clear confusion of who did what.

I don't know how you want to approach how we determine things also. I was thinking we could list the optional addons on a thread and have a bunch of polls on it. But this can be a problem because alot of people might not know what addons create cancer within DarkRP.

There are a ton of questions that need to be addressed before we start getting dirty.

Case
Antec Lanboy air Yellow Black / Yellow Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Modular Case

CPU
AMD A10-6800K Richland 4.1 GHz (4.4GHz Turbo)

Graphics Card
MSI R9 280 GAMING 3G 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express

Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 R5 (rev. 1.0) AM3+/AM3 AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

Memory
16GB DDR3

Storage
Western Digital Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM

Power Supply
EVGA 210-GQ-0850-V1 850W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:46 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42644296
»S.O.N.I.C wrote:
Okay hmm I feel like we need to make a couple meetings (of who ever is involved) to figure out some things such as:

vs.

What load-in screen do we want: I'm sure the higher ups want a kickass EgN logo on it. Music? Pictures?

What addons do we want to see: Purge? - Cars? (please no) - Adv. Meth? (please yes)

Also, sense we have more than 1 person working on this server I think we should have some sort of change log; it can clear confusion of who did what.

I don't know how you want to approach how we determine things also. I was thinking we could list the optional addons on a thread and have a bunch of polls on it. But this can be a problem because alot of people might not know what addons create cancer within DarkRP.

There are a ton of questions that need to be addressed before we start getting dirty.

I recommend making this a separate post. Hell, I barely clicked on this, I just wanted to check in on how the conversation was going.
Considering this is a fairly serious topic and instead of asking questions about the DarkRP server, we're discussing the actual format of it.

10:29 PM - EgN-A| Pig #TeamCorTheft: Cow
10:29 PM - EgN-A| Pig #TeamCorTheft: Moo moo
10:29 PM - EgN-A| Pig #TeamCorTheft: Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:13 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12429561
Corvus wrote:
»S.O.N.I.C wrote:

vs.

I recommend making this a separate post. Hell, I barely clicked on this, I just wanted to check in on how the conversation was going.
Considering this is a fairly serious topic and instead of asking questions about the DarkRP server, we're discussing the actual format of it.

Yeah I just realized this thread is getting a little ridiculous. Moving this Post.

Case
Antec Lanboy air Yellow Black / Yellow Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Modular Case

CPU
AMD A10-6800K Richland 4.1 GHz (4.4GHz Turbo)

Graphics Card
MSI R9 280 GAMING 3G 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express

Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 R5 (rev. 1.0) AM3+/AM3 AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

Memory
16GB DDR3

Storage
Western Digital Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM

Power Supply
EVGA 210-GQ-0850-V1 850W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro

Post subject: DarkRP Server Questions
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:15 pm 
EgN Member
is there a way to join this server? couse when I try to join it says random numbers like: 62=?
what does that mean?

P.S.:
ЕСЛИ ЧТО-ТО НЕПОНЯТНО ВСЕГДА СМОТРИ СЮДА!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:48 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40875182
dj7joke wrote:
»S.O.N.I.C wrote:
Caboose wrote:
»S.O.N.I.C wrote:
Also, in my experience if you have a well educated mature staff (that doesn't abuse) you will thrive

Good luck finding that here. In every other DarkRP server we've had the admins were spawning in moneyprinters and using glitches to get more printers.

That's terrible not only for the reputation of that admin but for the economy of the server if people are filthy rich they tend not to give a fuck about role-playing anymore.

The developer should have limited the permissions so that regular admins don't have the ability to spawn in entities like money-printers, weed plants, cocaine, meth, ect.

Well, you seem to know what needs to be done, and what is required for a darkrp server to run properly. You can ask to be given a chance to try out your method, in which case hopefully they'll say "Yes", but the higher-ups are more likely to say "Maybe" or "No", considering we've had like 3-8 attempts at a darkrp server, but they all went rip. Best of luck.

we've only greenlit 3 darkrp servers. one being enigma and sibiriac's, then mini satans ( can't remember his name) and this one.

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

“Don't get mad, get even.” ― Robert F. Kennedy

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not too sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

"This is a community wartheft, think of the otters :<"-Simplistic

Ash stole my profile picture so i stole his signiture

New Topic Post Reply  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3