Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:26 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89634947
This is part 3 of a story I came up with some time ago.
I covered my mouth, hoping I wouldn't puke, but I did anyway. I couldn't bare to look at it again, it was just horrible. I sat back down for a few more minutes, taking note of what everyone was doing, some of us were crying, others were talking about the situation, and a few were still holding bags up to their mouths. I went back up to peek through the window again, and I saw that the body was gone, no blood, no organs, nothing. I only saw the creature staring straight at me again, and I quickly sat back down. A minute later I peeked back out, and the creature was gone, but as I sat back down again, someone asked, "Where did Mr. Darren go?"
We looked around the classroom, but both of the teachers were gone. I thought it was impossible, they were just here! I quickly checked the window again, just to make sure if they were outside, when I heard a few screams. I turned around, and what I saw made me scream too. The creature had entered the room.
To be continued in Lockdown: Part 4(Final)(Again, sorry for it being so short, Part 4 should be quite a bit longer)

^Signature courtesy of ArturoLevi^

^Signature courtesy of Phillip^

EgN Goals:
Spoiler: Show

Social 
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]