Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:00 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89634947
This is part one of a story I came up with some time ago, and now I'm writing it.
Five years ago, my entire school district went into lockdown supposedly because a band of murderers and kidnappers and attacked our school. However, what I and the other students saw told a whole other story. By the end of it, 20 people went missing, none of which have been found today, 3 found horribly injured, and 4 found mutilated, dead. Since then, I have gone to therapy every week because of a creature that I, and many others saw take the place of the murderers and kidnappers. The therapist concluded the creature was all just my wild 15 year old imagination compensating for the killers and replacing them with monsters. So what really happened? This is the entire story as I remember it.
It was the beginning of 4th period, somewhere around 11 something, and I had math with Mr. Darren. We had just started the lesson when Principle Andrew Santer came over the speaker and, with a shaky voice, which wasn't normal for him, said, "Students and teachers, this is not a drill, we are on complete lockdown, please lock your doors, and cover all windows."
Surprised, Mr. Darren hurriedly locked the doors as students from another class came rushing in from the hallway, and all of us backed into a corner with our phones and other important belongings while Mr. Darren guarded the door to the outside with a crowbar from the survival kit, the other teacher guarding the hallway door with a pocket knife from the survival kit. "Don't worry kids," Mr. Darren said, "anyone comes through this door, they're meeting a crowbar to the stomach."
This somewhat reassured us, but when we realized that it was already lunch, meaning an hour had passed with no answer from the principle that we could continue, some students tried to peek through the windows, as out teacher told us to get down. One of my friends who went to look came to me and whispered, "Dude, there's like 4 swat teams outside, and they all have guns, this is freaking terrifying."
"What the hell? Why? F-ing hell man, we have to freaking stay here while we wait for them to deal with it." I replied, as terrified as my friend.

As hours had gone by, with no coast is clear message, our teacher gave out snacks that were for a test, while some other students shared their lunches with one another. By now, it was about 3:20, and I was about to stand up to look out the window, when we heard a scream coming from the halls, it was a girl, running from something, yelling, "SOMEONE HELP ME! I'M BEING CHASED, HELP, PLEASE HELP ME!"
As she came closer, we could hear two sets of footsteps, one was the screaming girl, and the other was something chasing her. We all held our breaths, except for one girl in the class who was crying out loud, while someone tried muffling her voice. After a few seconds, the loud, terrified screams suddenly ended, no screams, no yelling, just the muffled sounds of the crying girl, and footsteps coming back to our door. We started to hear knocks at the door, it was constant, and patterned, it was 2 knocks every few seconds. Knock-knock knock-knock knock-knock knock-knock
Eventually, the knocks stopped, and we heard footsteps walking away from the door, by now, both teachers were at the door, ready to stab and crowbar anything that came through the door. Another 20 minutes had past before anything special happened, but what did happen, was the start of hell on earth, right at our school.
To be continued in Lockdown: part 2

^Signature courtesy of ArturoLevi^

^Signature courtesy of Phillip^

EgN Goals:
Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 pm 
EgN Member
Yikes!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:28 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89634947