Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:51 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89634947
1 year ago, Lisa Greenman's boyfriend, John Fillmore, was killed in a car accident. Lisa didn't hear of the accident, and when Lisa asked her father why John never visited or called, he told Lisa that John moved away, but might come visit sometime. So when John arrived at Lisa's home, she was happy to see him. They decided to take a stroll down the park together, and get a bite to eat. While John drove Lisa home, Lisa asked why he hadn't called, to which John replied, "I got a new phone, and you weren't in my contacts." To make sure he didn't forget again, Lisa gave him a piece of paper with her phone number on it. John dropped her off, and said goodbye. When Lisa told her father that John had come to visit, he was shocked, Lisa's father told her what happened last year, and decided to drive her to the Filmore's. When Lisa told them what happened, they offered to show her the coffin, because they'd have had it buried already, but they wanted Lisa to be there. They opened up the coffin, to find John's lifeless corpse inside, the piece of paper Lisa had given him in his hand.

^Signature courtesy of ArturoLevi^

^Signature courtesy of Phillip^

EgN Goals:
Spoiler: Show

Last edited by Vestrocity on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Dead Man Living
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:16 pm 
EgN Member
Look, no one cares man.. jeez did you not get the message yet?? Are you joining EgN or not? Or are you just gonna keep writing posts that no one cares about.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:26 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40875182
Suspect wrote:
Look, no one cares man.. jeez did you not get the message yet?? Are you joining EgN or not? Or are you just gonna keep writing posts that no one cares about.

Suspect, look no one cares man, Jeez did you not get the message yet?? Are you going to leave EgN or not? Or are you going to keep being an obnoxious cunt to people on the forums.

Piss off and stop harassing people, he doesn't have to join, Hell, he could leave forever after this but if you keep this up, you will be joining him with a green name.

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

“Don't get mad, get even.” ― Robert F. Kennedy

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not too sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

"This is a community wartheft, think of the otters :<"-Simplistic

Ash stole my profile picture so i stole his signiture

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:44 pm 
EgN Member
Suspect wrote:

Dude, really? You're going to be an asshole on a STORY that I wrote? What the fuck does this even have to do with my other post? This is a story, it's not meant for people to give a shit, it's a way for me to share an idea.

EgN Goals:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:47 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
Wow suspect that's not cool at all man. And flash apply to join egn, just stop trolling so much when your on jb bud. Your a cool guy to play with on the servers and hope you stick around!

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:56 pm 
EgN Member
Link wrote:
Wow suspect that's not cool at all man. And flash apply to join egn, just stop trolling so much when your on jb bud. Your a cool guy to play with on the servers and hope you stick around!

I don't want to tho D:, I'm too lazy, you know how much I'm on EgN jailbreak, I have no life

EgN Goals:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:00 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
Quote:
I don't want to tho D:, I'm too lazy, you know how much I'm on EgN jailbreak, I have no life

Fine lol but stick around still :D

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:03 pm 
EgN Member
Soulslayer915 wrote:
Link wrote:

Look, I'm sorry if I have been acting messed up these past few days.. I'm just having a rough time now.
Didn't mean to take it out on you Flash and didn't mean to be negative. I'm sorry man, no hard feelings.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:04 pm 
EgN Member
Suspect wrote:
Soulslayer915 wrote:
Link wrote:

Look, I'm sorry if I have been acting messed up these past few days.. I'm just having a rough time now.
Didn't mean to take it out on you Flash and didn't mean to be negative. I'm sorry man, no hard feelings.

Thank, just wanted people to stop butchering me about my post on Fuck My Life.

EgN Goals:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:30 pm 
EgN Member
Soulslayer915 wrote:
Suspect wrote:
Soulslayer915 wrote:
Link wrote:

Thank, just wanted people to stop butchering me about my post on Fuck My Life.

Hey man don't sweat it.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next