1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 43rd Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:43 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
43rd Monthly Meeting!!

Saturday October, 5th
@ 3:30 pm (afternoon) for CST or GMT-6
Find your time here

This event on our calendar: 43rd Clan Meeting (tracking attendance, event's time for your timezone)

It will be in TeamSpeak, info can be found here

ONLY MEMBERS AND CLOSE FRIENDS ALLOWED!!!

ALL MEMBERS MUST BE THERE OR HAVE AT LEAST TALKED TO KHARN OR DOLDOL OR BLAZIN ABOUT NOT BEING THERE.

Expectations can be found here

Here you can post your thoughts as to what shall be discussed in this meeting.

A quick list of things going down:

• Talk about the servers and any changes
  • Recap Servers and Server additions and subtractions
  • Discuss the EgN MineCraft server and spend a bit of time going over events and such.
  • Give each Advisors a chance to discuss a topic of their choice.
  • Recap some changes around here and upcoming changes and discuss any upgrades we might be doing.
  • Remind all to check the forums daily and vote for new recruits.
  • Discuss the clan tag and Steam Names.

Got something that needs discussing? Reply to this thread if you do!
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

Social 
 Post subject: Re: 43rd Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:43 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13132239
I might be able to make it. I'll be signing a lease on a new apartment today. It just depends on when I can get my stuff moved in and if I'll be home rather than visiting friends.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:40 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41288240
We should discuss the way we promote people so easily.

I saw the new mass elites list, and like others that have been putting A LOT of effort into the clan, I was very disgusted.

Especially one person who was promoted to Elite, and that was 1 WEEK AFTER he got accepted into the clan, and he's not admin on a single server. Maybe the higher-ups should have more insight into who they're promoting. Not trying to start a fight, but I really really hope they take a good look at the people they promoted, and ask themselves "What have they done for the clan?".

I humbly accept this signature from KingOutLaw, thanks buddy!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:44 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65935270
SkyCapz wrote:
Especially one person who was promoted to Elite, and that was 1 WEEK AFTER he got accepted into the clan, and he's not admin on a single server.

Who was that ?
I LOVE CHUCK

rtd sucks dick

EgN-A| Sloppy: I wanted to see what it was like being a goat

EgN-S| Kayb0ose [OM]: but interedasding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:07 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82474552
Skuli wrote:
SkyCapz wrote:
Especially one person who was promoted to Elite, and that was 1 WEEK AFTER he got accepted into the clan, and he's not admin on a single server.

Who was that ?

^
I am intrigued.

If you believe someone has been falsely or poorly promoted, do let higher ups know.

On the subject of a meeting:
Not sure I can make it. Saturdays aren't really a great time for me due to family getting together pretty much every weekend (usually ends up being saturdays). I try to get away from it every now and then, but it's not always possible... I'll see what I can do though!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:08 am 
EgN Member
Skuli wrote:
SkyCapz wrote:

Who was that ?

I responded, but read Pretzel's reply, so I had to delete the person in question from my comment.

Pretzel I'd love to talk to any higher-up about the new elites, and especially the one in question.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:53 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25557766
I'm guessing you are talking about mootinie. He's was in the clan for a long time and left a while ago and came back. He was an advisor before he left and well respected in the clan before you appeared. So getting elite fast doesn't surprise me and people that new him when he was advisor. There are others that went up fast as well like Savage from last year and Siberiac from this year.
Anime Fan
Latest Youtube Video <- Watch this by linking the links -> Latest Twitch LiveStream Video

All Interactable links, click on them to go to my pages to either watch, follow or subscribe.
ImageImageImageImage

Images by friends

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65935270
NastyStevie wrote:
I'm guessing you are talking about mootinie. He's was in the clan for a long time and left a while ago and came back. He was an advisor before he left and well respected in the clan before you appeared. So getting elite fast doesn't surprise me and people that new him when he was advisor. There are others that went up fast as well like Savage from last year and Siberiac from this year.

He isn't talking about him :P
I LOVE CHUCK

rtd sucks dick

EgN-A| Sloppy: I wanted to see what it was like being a goat

EgN-S| Kayb0ose [OM]: but interedasding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:47 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9559529
SkyCapz wrote:

I saw the new mass elites list, and like others that have been putting A LOT of effort into the clan, I was very disgusted.

Especially one person who was promoted to Elite, and that was 1 WEEK AFTER he got accepted into the clan, and he's not admin on a single server. Maybe the higher-ups should have more insight into who they're promoting. Not trying to start a fight, but I really really hope they take a good look at the people they promoted, and ask themselves "What have they done for the clan?".

I'm guessing this is about me. Yes, I was promoted quite quickly and people bombarded me, asking if I paid to become an elite, which the answer is NO. I'm not going to complain that I was promoted. I knew a lot of people were quite uncomfortbale with it, though, considering the 7 or so different members that messaged me about the elite status.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:54 am 
EgN Member
Morgenstern710 wrote:
SkyCapz wrote:

I'm guessing this is about me. Yes, I was promoted quite quickly and people bombarded me, asking if I paid to become an elite, which the answer is NO. I'm not going to complain that I was promoted. I knew a lot of people were quite uncomfortbale with it, though, considering the 7 or so different members that messaged me about the elite status.
No No, Morgen with all due respect, you're an awesome guy, and I know for a fact you didn't pay for elite, but i don't know how in the world you got elite so fast??? Not saying you deserve the title, but I'm a bit baffled by this, and it's not just you there were others.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next