PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:10 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27588451
Sloppy wrote:
Antonio wrote:
Gambino wrote:
Antonio wrote:
Favouritism up the asss ..... Lmfao

Considering it took us 30 minutes to decide... I would not say so. We discussed the pros and cons of every member that applied and we think the best suited were picked. If you feel its favoritism, that's fine but I feel we made an excellent selection and our newest members are filled with key traits that will help us greatly... Again it was NOT a bias pick...

30 minutes ? Lmfao.
Some "New Leader" you are , your getting this way over your head , about being the leader of the Events Team ,
eventually like it or not , considering Cat's is LOA at the moment , he will be able to take it back and run it like he did before , what i'm assuming " your the temporary leader for now . at least that's how I see. Lol and considering it took you at least "30 minutes" to actually evaluated each individual , based on what they wrote on their application ? or was it you trying to clean up the act , that you did was scim scan the application , whether you like the person or not in order to be apart of the Events Team . I'm pretty sure if Cat's was here , he'd honestly would've been fair about it , and explained to others that didn't make it , and explain his reasons why that certain individual didn't get into the Team . It's disappointing it took you 30 minutes , to honestly choose and observe through the application . Lol

I don't think I've ever seen a positive post from you. In fact, all you do is criticize others according to the knowledge that you have. Do you honestly believe that Gambino, and don't forget x3x33, are temporary leaders of the Events Team? Last time I checked, myself, Doldol, and Kharn removed Cats from the Events Team and handed it over to x3x33 and Gambino since no one else had no interest besides them two. They're fully qualified in the higher-up's books. We gave them a fresh slate to start over with the team. I guess you have something against Gambino since that's where your rage is pointed towards. I think he forgot to mention that himself, along with x3x33, made those decisions with the help of myself and Doldol. So if you want to criticize the decisions that we are allowing them two to make, you're also criticizing the decisions that the higher-ups are making. My guess is that you're mad that you weren't picked and you're blaming Gambino for it. So maybe next time you make a rage post about something you should get your facts straight before you make yourself look like an ass.

Lol , It's what I clearly see , and Sloppy i don't honestly care , if it makes look like an ass than it's the way I see it , maybe you don't understand my point , but i'm pretty sure at least 1 person does , because I'm just saying it how it is . Lmao , it's not really rage , because I'd be acting immature about it , when all I'm just saying it's my opinion remember ? Go ahead and attack me for expressing me opinion , and blaming Gambino for ? I'm just saying how does it take 30 minutes to go threw at least than 10 applications to verify others , I don't have problems , with Wartheft , Xanatos , and Gambino nor x3 , I just don't see how easy it is too choose 3 people like in 30 minutes , and plus i'm looking into the perspective of Cat's vision not my own , if that's what your thinking I was never apart of it , so I honestly wouldn't expect "criticizing" to even get involved with this . so what's the whole fuss , of having this topic if people can't have their own opinions. So honestly please , don't assume that I'm "criticizing" because honestly I'm not . I will admit , i did get butthurt about not being accepted but its not my judgement , im not leader of the events team , so their judgement is gonna obviously mean more than mine .

P.S that whole "temporary leader thing" is what I heard , so im not gonna be positive about it i apologize .
Image Image

Social 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:17 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23228291
Antonio wrote:
Sloppy wrote:
Antonio wrote:
Gambino wrote:
Antonio wrote:

Considering it took us 30 minutes to decide... I would not say so. We discussed the pros and cons of every member that applied and we think the best suited were picked. If you feel its favoritism, that's fine but I feel we made an excellent selection and our newest members are filled with key traits that will help us greatly... Again it was NOT a bias pick...

30 minutes ? Lmfao.
Some "New Leader" you are , your getting this way over your head , about being the leader of the Events Team ,
eventually like it or not , considering Cat's is LOA at the moment , he will be able to take it back and run it like he did before , what i'm assuming " your the temporary leader for now . at least that's how I see. Lol and considering it took you at least "30 minutes" to actually evaluated each individual , based on what they wrote on their application ? or was it you trying to clean up the act , that you did was scim scan the application , whether you like the person or not in order to be apart of the Events Team . I'm pretty sure if Cat's was here , he'd honestly would've been fair about it , and explained to others that didn't make it , and explain his reasons why that certain individual didn't get into the Team . It's disappointing it took you 30 minutes , to honestly choose and observe through the application . Lol

I don't think I've ever seen a positive post from you. In fact, all you do is criticize others according to the knowledge that you have. Do you honestly believe that Gambino, and don't forget x3x33, are temporary leaders of the Events Team? Last time I checked, myself, Doldol, and Kharn removed Cats from the Events Team and handed it over to x3x33 and Gambino since no one else had no interest besides them two. They're fully qualified in the higher-up's books. We gave them a fresh slate to start over with the team. I guess you have something against Gambino since that's where your rage is pointed towards. I think he forgot to mention that himself, along with x3x33, made those decisions with the help of myself and Doldol. So if you want to criticize the decisions that we are allowing them two to make, you're also criticizing the decisions that the higher-ups are making. My guess is that you're mad that you weren't picked and you're blaming Gambino for it. So maybe next time you make a rage post about something you should get your facts straight before you make yourself look like an ass.

Lol , It's what I clearly see , and Sloppy i don't honestly care , if it makes look like an ass than it's the way I see it , maybe you don't understand my point , but i'm pretty sure at least 1 person does , because I'm just saying it how it is . Lmao , it's not really rage , because I'd be acting immature about it , when all I'm just saying it's my opinion remember ? Go ahead and attack me for expressing me opinion , and blaming Gambino for ? I'm just saying how does it take 30 minutes to go threw at least than 10 applications to verify others , I don't have problems , with Wartheft , Xanatos , and Gambino nor x3 , I just don't see how easy it is too choose 3 people like in 30 minutes , and plus i'm looking into the perspective of Cat's vision not my own , if that's what your thinking I was never apart of it , so I honestly wouldn't expect "criticizing" to even get involved with this . so what's the whole fuss , of having this topic if people can't have their own opinions. So honestly please , don't assume that I'm "criticizing" because honestly I'm not . I will admit , i did get butthurt about not being accepted but its not my judgement , im not leader of the events team , so their judgement is gonna obviously mean more than mine .

P.S that whole "temporary leader thing" is what I heard , so im not gonna be positive about it i apologize .

Why do you keep bringing cats up though? He's on leave, the higher ups appointed these two to lead, whether it be temp or perm they are still the leaders right now. When you say you are looking into it from cats perspective what do you mean? It seems all your posts have been about your opinion, you've said that multiple times.

~ Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:19 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27588451
Siberiac wrote:
Antonio wrote:
Sloppy wrote:
Antonio wrote:
Gambino wrote:
Antonio wrote:

30 minutes ? Lmfao.

Why do you keep bringing cats up though? He's on leave, the higher ups appointed these two to lead, whether it be temp or perm they are still the leaders right now. When you say you are looking into it from cats perspective what do you mean? It seems all your posts have been about your opinion, you've said that multiple times.

Now that I look back at that , I see what you mean , i know he's on leave and everything , but i'm just saying . i'm done here , I can't say what I wanna say without someone getting butthurt about it and yelling to me about it .
Image Image

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:24 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Antonio wrote:
Siberiac wrote:
Antonio wrote:
Sloppy wrote:
Antonio wrote:
Gambino wrote:
Antonio wrote:

30 minutes ? Lmfao.

Now that I look back at that , I see what you mean , i know he's on leave and everything , but i'm just saying . i'm done here , I can't say what I wanna say without someone getting butthurt about it and yelling to me about it .

Hey find me on TS3 and come talk to me, please. =]

Btw: it's not a request.

Now, this deserves a lock.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

New Topic Locked  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2