>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: What is Fraud?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23228291
cats wrote:
I thought the plan was I was gonna talk to his mom (maybe dirty.)

I have her number... lol

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 pm 
EgN Member
Any news that can be leaked to the clan?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
CEO of NFO has spoken to me about the situation and explained how the coffer was working..

So here's a run down....

John wishes to donate so he would look at the right area and get sent to NFO's Coffer/Donation system/link. Now once the donation is given then NFO takes that money and sticks it into their bank account and gives me the owner a new updated Balance on my Coffer.

Now what Darksoul did is call the company the money was from and that company got on the phone to Paypal and got the money stripped from NFO's Bank account. Paypal actually charge's the people who had the money a "fee" for this service, so that is called a "ChargeBack" fee. Its not a law or anything but it looks like tons of Banks use this same logic for Bounced Checks, if you deposit a check from someone and the person who wrote the check didn't have the money in their bank to cover this check, your bank will charge YOU for having gotten a bad check and the bank of the person who wrote the check will get a nice charge as well.

Its a loss-loss no matter how it works, its just more simple for NFO to stick these "Chargeback" fees on us since they...I honestly don't get what the point of them offering a service of this nature is anymore. A "Coffer" is the same shit a bank does in essence, they take money for you and hold it safely for you as well.

So right now what Darksoul did is used his mothers credit card without asking and sent a few donations and most likely didn't care untill darksoul went running to her crying over to her. I doubt she evens knows he Donated her money to this coffer, she prolly doesn't know where this money went but for her its easy! All she did was call her bank and tell them these charges were bad and for the bank to get her money back.

After this point I'm just leaving it to those who want to come into TS and discuss this with me, I'm still working with the CEO trying to figure out what NFO's bank is doing about this and if they are actually fighting it.

DO NOT CALL OR BOTHER THEM WHAT SO EVER! Don't make the situation worse than it is!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:23 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25983184
Kharn wrote:
DO NOT CALL OR BOTHER THEM WHAT SO EVER! Don't make the situation worse than it is!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
How's the situation with funds now? I know quite a few donated (and those who did have my personal thanks) but how much are we down and are we in any risk at the moment?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49259464
Kharn wrote:

Guys,

Kharn has said it clearly. Do not bother dark soul or call him.
“The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country”
― George S. Patton Jr.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Mootinie wrote:
How's the situation with funds now? I know quite a few donated (and those who did have my personal thanks) but how much are we down and are we in any risk at the moment?

We are clear for March

~ Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 pm 
EgN Member
Do I get co-leader if I donate my whole paycheque?

Seriously though, I won't call him. I want to, but I have some self control. Kinda sucks this kid thinks he's sweet though.
-
RIP CATS 2012 - 2013

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 pm 
Any update?
Kharn wrote:
I'm still working with the CEO trying to figure out what NFO's bank is doing about this and if they are actually fighting it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:45 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Zero wrote:
Any update?
Kharn wrote:
I'm still working with the CEO trying to figure out what NFO's bank is doing about this and if they are actually fighting it.

He's on vacation.. Lol

~ Tapatalk

New Topic Post Reply  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next