1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: What is Fraud?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
OK so last night while getting to upgrading our Website I noticed this had occurred on our Coffer...

So Basically Darksoul and who ever that other person is donated to NFO using NFO's Coffer system...Now as some of you who have donated know..its NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE...so in short I can't touch it nor can I give it back since your just donating to NFO and they are crediting me your donation....Now all I'm trying to do now is get the 4 chargers of $20 credited back to our Coffer since were not responsible for any of this or liable for any of it as well. NFO received the "Donation" and I hold that it is their choice to refund this back to the filth. And its on them to start the legal process should they chose to, I hope they do because it would teach those kids to fuck with a major company like that.

I'm supposed to be seeing a post from their CEO on my Support Ticket any time now. Cross your fingers and hope we can get that $80 back!

Also were now in desperate need for Donations! With just $52 in the coffer on NFO and $70 in my paypal its going to be a lean month. But its understandably tough since the clan cost is at $137.00 a month with all the frills cancelled.

So if you'd like to donate or have donated and would like to discuss things then please PM me on the forums, if you have donated then please send me the email you used and what you'd like for your donation.

Thanks ahead of time to those who can help out EgN.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: What is Fraud?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:28 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82474552
So we're missing 17$ to make our monthly due?
When is the money due paid?

I hope these guys get knicked. Shit like that isn't cool. It's a donation for fucks sake.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:38 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13132239
Baby don't charge me, don't charge me, no more!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 am 
Cross your fingers, guys!
I'll be donating this evening. :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:05 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
So basically, they donated through NFO who deem that the money is Non-Refundable and they are making a claim to get their money back but they can't because of NFO. They are also saying that they didn't get provided with the goods but that's Fraud because they did. Is that what this is? Who was the other donator? Has anybody found out yet?

I didn't know DarkSoul was a such a douchebag.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 am 
EgN Member
already donated to cover the cost i think :D go me xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:34 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13132239
Mootinie wrote:
So basically, they donated through NFO who deem that the money is Non-Refundable and they are making a claim to get their money back but they can't because of NFO. They are also saying that they didn't get provided with the goods but that's Fraud because they did. Is that what this is? Who was the other donator? Has anybody found out yet?

I didn't know DarkSoul was a such a douchebag.

From my understanding, DarkSoul and whoever else decided to 'claim' that their money was wrongfully sent and they never wanted it to go to NFO. Because NFO doesn't refund, I believe they went through Paypal and Paypal decided strong-arm NFO into giving their money back. With that, NFO decided to charge $20 per refund which I can't find anywhere in their policy.

Basically, Kharn and all the advisors, as probably others, are extremely pissed off at this situation. He should be talking to the CEO today to argue his case and show the failed logic behind NFO's reasoning. We'll see what happens....

Needless to say, we probably won't be using the coffer anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26770894
The key term here is donated. Which means that he shouldn't be getting anything for it anyways.

Sverige!

APRILLLLLL WAS HERE LOLOLOLOLOLZ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:07 pm 
EgN Member
xX MrGomez Xx wrote:
Donating.

Nice! :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:21 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50729460
Attack of the Nazis. This is Bullshit. I can never understand how a human being can do these kind of things to each other. To act evil and use deception. I cant understand how you can do that to your own kind without feeling guilt. All for what? At the end of our lives we wont be remembered by what we had, but by who we had. What we did to be remembered. These people obviously only care about fraud and what they can gain from it. Also I will try to donate $20 by thursday

New Topic Post Reply  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next