New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:31 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Since its the Holiday season once again I feel that a Holiday server would be just what we needed to get the spirit of the season running through everyone. We've done such a server in the past and loaded it with Christmas maps and Halloween maps and mods and things of that nature. What I need from everyone at the moment is:

1. Who wants to run this server? I'm open to allowing some new people a chance to try running a Gameserver.

2. Who would actually play in this server? How many of you would spend 2-3 hours a night/day in there?

3. Events team organizing some events with this server in mind. I'd like to see some events leading up to the end of January for this server for every weekend.

4. And Map or Mod Ideas to be posted below in reply, such as Christmas maps you've seen in the past or a Snow-fall mod for the server. And I'm even open to having some sort of Music-player that only play's Christmas tunes.

I'd love to see 20-30 new posts by the weekend with idea's and suggestions. Those who'd like a chance at running this server should PM me or Watch for me on TeamSpeak. This will be a server that's main focus will be pushing the season and such.

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
Not gonna lie, this was awesome last year! I think Ganji should run it again, he did a fantastic job with this last year. I will play it at weekends, and when I'm off for Christmas break, I will play it for 3 or more hours daily. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:35 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25983184
Mootinie wrote:
Not gonna lie, this was awesome last year! I think Ganji should run it again, he did a fantastic job with this last year. I will play it at weekends, and when I'm off for Christmas break, I will play it for 3 or more hours daily. :)

^

It was a great server and Ganji did a fantastic job. I remember playing it with Hailey a lot. However if Ganji doesn't want to do it I would be glad to help run it if someone taught me how to do it. Or if Ganji needs extra help and decides to run it again I'll help.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:45 pm 
EgN Member
I won't try to steal someone else's shot, but if anybody who is interested in learning needs help, I'll contribute if I'm not super busy.

Also, I barely average more than 2 hours a day in game, so I doubt I'd be able to pull that off, but I can probably help suggest some mods to whoever is running it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:40 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
We should def. have holiday hats and trails, all free ofc.

And perhaps a day/night cycler.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm 
EgN Member
If you go through with it I'll deffiently be on daily. I love hoilday servers. Sounds like a great idea and from what others have said last year was great to!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:22 pm 
EgN Member
Sounds fun i saw a video of the last one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 pm 
EgN Member
I cant afford it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:06 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Nippin Hebrew wrote:
I cant afford it.

Nothing to afford, this is a CSS server which as everything else is hosted on our Server Box. Minecraft and our TS and Site are all separate.

I'll have this server up tonight with 32-slot and again anyone who wishes to help run this should post in this thread!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25557766
If someone can teach me bit by bit not like 4hrs of learning then yeah id have a go at learning how to run one and help :D
Anime Fan
Latest Youtube Video <- Watch this by linking the links -> Latest Twitch LiveStream Video

All Interactable links, click on them to go to my pages to either watch, follow or subscribe.
ImageImageImageImage

Images by friends

Spoiler: Show

New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next