Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 am 
EgN Member

Trouble in Terrorist Town

Well guys, its time. TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town) has fixed all of its major bugs and is ready for play! It's always been up, but I had some maaajor bugs and just fixed them! Special thanks to:

Doldol: Helped me with FastDl, Added the HK (Custom Weapon) and helps with any and all of my questions and does his best to answer all of them :D

Ganji: Helps me with maps, and managing the server

NastyStevie + Cats: Irritating the shit out of me till I fixed everything.

If you were not mentioned, I'm sorry.

What is TTT?

- TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town) Is a mystery gamemode. There are 3 major roles:

1) Innocent
-Innocent's are basically the bystanders. Your objective, as an innocent, is to help the detectives find the traitors and eliminate them to win the round.

2) Detective
-Detective's are, well, Detectives. As a Detective your role is to use your special equipment (That you can buy using the C key) to distinguish the traitors from the innocents. You use your witty skills and gadgets to assist you during the round.

3) Traitor
-Traitors are the "killers" of this gamemode. As a Traitor, your role is to eliminate all of the innocents and detectives. You use teamwork and your own special equipment (Using the C menu to purchase this equipment) to assassinate every non-traitor on the server. If you are successful, the traitors win the round, if all of the traitors die, the innocents win the round.

Additional Information:
-The server does have a custom weapon, the HK (Doldols baby) and Ganji and I will start working on adding more custom weapons and maps.
-We will currently only have 9 server admins. (This makes the ration 1 admin for every 4 players) When the servers slots are increased (If they are increased) then we will be in demand for more admins.

Current Admins

Trial Admins:

EgN| Nippin Hebrew : member
EgN-L| Ganji : superadmin
EgN-L | Blazin : Superadminabuser
EgN| NastyStevie: admin
EgN-T| Wahoo : superadmin
EgN| Max "Toon" 1008 : trial admin
EgN| Wolfie : trial admin
EgN| Cats : superadmin
EgN| Azura : trial admin

Have any Suggestions?

-Contact Wahoo, Nasty, Or Ganji with a description of the mod/map or file :)
-Have any further questions? PM Wahoo in Teamspeak, Forums, or on steam.

To connect to the server click Here

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:09 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Question:

Why make an image over 800px width (making the forums use some special code, that reduces your image's dimensions while not hovering over it) when half of it is just transparency?
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:17 pm 
EgN Member
Leave it to Doldol... lol...

Anyways, you forgot to mention that I have admin on there also. No clue what level, but yeah, I'm available for help I guess lol.

One question though, what custom weapons are you looking into adding?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:24 pm 
EgN Member
Savage, All of the admins are on the server almost every day, You've been on it once.. Maybe if you were on it more, but we need someone with a different time zone and someone thats pretty active on it, and Doldol LEAVE MEE LOOOONE D:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:26 pm 
EgN Member
So? Why leave me off? The point of an admin list is so people know who to go to when they need assistance.

Also, gonna answer my other question?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:36 pm 
EgN Member
Well, You've been on 1 day when a lot of other members have been on a lot longer. And because you have the same time zone as half the admins, we need someone thats on later at night and someone thats been on the server, well, a lot more then once.

And as of right now we have Doldol's HK. I've been asked to ad the AK47 which I will, and the Duel Elites Which im considering

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Wahoo wrote:
Well, You've been on 1 day when a lot of other members have been on a lot longer. And because you have the same time zone as half the admins, we need someone thats on later at night and someone thats been on the server, well, a lot more then once.

And as of right now we have Doldol's HK. I've been asked to ad the AK47 which I will, and the Duel Elites Which im considering

Add a custom skinned AK-74M or AK-103. That's more realistic.

It'll have high damage, because of it firring the 7.62 Cal.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.

🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 pm 
EgN Member
Doldol wrote:
Wahoo wrote:

Add a custom skinned AK-74M or AK-103. That's more realistic.

Lol...

I hear you want it to be 3 shots to kill on there. If that happens, I'll probably play more. I don't like shooting someone in the head and chest 5 times from 3 feet away with a shotgun and getting killed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:27 pm 
EgN Member
lol? Only OP gun is doldols HK.. can 1 shot you like a scout from forever awwaay. Every gun can 1 hit point blank.. deagle.. maybe the five seven and para and all those.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:35 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Wahoo wrote:
lol? Only OP gun is doldols HK.. can 1 shot you like a scout from forever awwaay. Every gun can 1 hit point blank.. deagle.. maybe the five seven and para and all those.

Not true, and rather; all guns are under-powered, except for the AK and 416.

Like Savage I hate putting a full clip into someone and only do 60 dmg.

🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage

New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next