EgN Member
what is a mumble

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25983184
3n19ma wrote:
what is a mumble

It's basically a chatting thing like Ventrilo and TS3.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:43 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25557766
Just want to say that the mumble isn't being used it was something free when i got the server.

I'm currently using a channel that Kharn has given me.

Oh and if your saying why does he get a channel, its because the server is for EgN, yes people for EgN, this doesn't mean if your a higher up you can have moderator on the server. I'm currently paying for the server with my own money, so please don't ask for ranks or anything like that, because what I say is if you ask for power you get hardly nothing. Those that are active on the server and are trustedworthy will get the rank [trusted] and those that are everything of trusted + have the right to the rank get it, this means has helped with the server, has helped show people how to get into the server and shizz like that.

The channel is for those that are playing on my server and don't want to be disturbed by others that are playing on a different minecraft server. Because in the passed week people have come into the other minecraft channel when me and my friends are in there asking troll questions or in a different game, which annoys the people in the channel. Therefore the channel was made to ensure that the people that are playing on the server have some right to not get annoyed by trolls.

Also just wanted to remind people that if you help the server by donating, the amount you donate can get you the rank of [Legend] or [Saint] this rank will be given to you for 2months. Therefore if you donate you can get some say in what happens in the server. All the money goes into the server via the link in my signature description, I do not profit from these donations this means I don't can't touch the money. Im not a wiggles.

Im not biased when it comes to doing stuff on my server that goes for ranks, giving mod or even banning for that matter. Those that I dislike/hate can still come on the server and enjoy themselves, I don't stoop that low to ban the people I dislike/hate or make it so they don't want to join the server.

Therefore I'm saying that if you think I dislike you and you think ill make your MC experience on my server bad, then I have just told you that I will not do that.

Oh and if your banned for a reason why is unjustified talk to me and ill unban you, you can contact me via pm or teamspeak.
Anime Fan
Latest Youtube Video <- Watch this by linking the links -> Latest Twitch LiveStream Video

All Interactable links, click on them to go to my pages to either watch, follow or subscribe.
ImageImageImageImage

Images by friends

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Charlie Scene wrote:
3n19ma wrote:
what is a mumble

It's basically a chatting thing like Ventrilo and TS3.

BUT!

It's free and open source = EPIC WIN!
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2