Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Jailbreak Scenario #1
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:39 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
These hypothetical scenarios and associated discussion questions are intended to further discussion and debate amongst the members of the community and clan as a whole. They're designed to mostly accommodate to practicable events and actions that may happen within the server(s). Each scenario will include some sort of description, a couple of questions, and links to relevant threads in regards to the given scenario.

Please note that there may be many ways to answering each scenario; varying from one to another.

These scenarios aren’t designed to be exhaustive; instead, features some key points that could be raised in future threads or cause confusion within the community. This thread should be viewed merely as a guide to help identify some important rules of the community rather than a “who is more correct”. The main purpose of this thread will be to see how our admins or members of the community may accommodate to certain situations in the server and to, hopefully, clarify some of the more complex rules of the community that may be a matter in question to the admins and members of the clan.

Scenario numbre uno
A CT takes warden and orders for all the prisoners to rush and follow his spray, meanwhile, one prisoner detours to grab an AR found on the ground beneath him resulting in a CT killing the prisoner while the T claims in admin chat that the CT had freekilled in admin chat claiming that the CT had not warned him. What would you do as an admin?

What would you do if you weren't an admin?

- progress the round
-- warn or slay the player
--- CTban/swap
---- report the player
----- PM the T that it wasn't a freekill
------- other

Related thread(s)
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28230&hilit=the+warning+rule

Please take this seriously and write in detail of what you would do in this situation!
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:30 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195157239
As an admin, if that prisioner is clearly detouring/running to a dead CT/T AR (weapon); the guards have to do their role and not give the warning to prisioner (rebelling) and just kill him instead since the warden give the order to rush to his spray and freeze; I would PM the T who was "free-killed" to explain to him of which it wasn't a freekill while stating my reason of why it wasn't and keep progressing the round. However, if that T is still complaining, I would have to resort to the order of operation warn, kick, and ban.
WalterWhite wrote:
1.) T's that run for a gun are rebelling e.g running for a dead CT/T gun and/or running away to a secret gun.

2.) T's that are blatantly not following orders are rebelling e.g overly/ blatantly detouring, moving to slow(crouching and shift walking) when a rush order was given, or simply just purposely breaking the order/rules (use rule 55 no detours or delays are implied on every order) unless it was a very minor detour or delay (i.e a mistake)

As a player, I would tell him in chat that it wasn't a freekill thus explaining the rule, but however, if he's still complaining, I would record a demo and take it to the forum (ban request) or get an admin on
"Time always flows equal and doesn’t undergo any changes, independent of existence or absence of things, independent of their motion or rest."

Last edited by winter on Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:03 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1381118
As an admin:
Depending on how the story is told I may ask the CT that killed the T to tell their side of the story otherwise I would go to next step as 1st step.
PM the terrorist explaining that a detouring terrorist that is grabbing a gun does not need to be warned. Hopefully not stopping round at all
If Terrorist keeps complaining -> warn (Text maybe explain in even greater detail why it was not a freekill)
If complaining more -> warn and mute or gag (verbal warning)
If complaining after 2nd warn and mute or gag -> Kick player
If complaining even after that -> Ban (prob for like 5 mins or something.)

As a player:
Assuming that there is no admin and instead is complaining on mic, it would depend on how annoying the T is.
If the T is constantly mic/chat spamming about it -> Record demo/take SS and get an admin on if possible. ez pz
If the T is calmly asking -> Quickly explain why it's not a freekill and progress the round.
If the T is Disagreeing with the explanation -> Just slay myself to make the player shut up about it and point player to the thread made by walter or get admin on to explain the rule to them

Assuming that there is an admin on and has contacted me about this problem
Explain my side of the story quickly and hopefully progress the round (should be a pretty quick explanation)
or
Pass warden to another capable CT and explain via text
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:06 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
As an admin:

When this player claims he was freekilled by so and so, I would further investigate with the person who had killed him as well as any possible witness in this situation. By doing this id be gathering all of the facts which would help me come to a conclusion. So it turns out that this person delayed intentionally to get the dead guys AR, which tells me him also claiming he needed to be warned and tells me that is abusing the warning rule. I would therefore not continue to persue further action against this claimed freekill, but I would warn the person claiming he was freekilled not to abuse the rules like that as he knew what he did wrong, and yet expected a warning for intentionally detouring to get a gun.

As a player:

More or less the same, but as a player if it had went any further, that’s when I’d need to gather some evidence and report the player for breaking the rules, attempting to exploit our rules, so on and so forth.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:46 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17299991
Needy wrote:
Scenario numbre uno
A CT takes warden and orders for all the prisoners to rush and follow his spray, meanwhile, one prisoner detours to grab an AR found on the ground beneath him resulting in a CT killing the prisoner while the T claims in admin chat that the CT had freekilled in admin chat claiming that the CT had not warned him.

Needy wrote:
What would you do as an admin?

Point the person out that it was not a freekill, he detoured to get a gun. Only legitimate mistakes (like freezing when its afk freeze or accidental jump when suppose to be frozen) are allowed to be warned for. (I would explain it twice if he keeps spamming about it) If he keeps on going about it i would gag/mute/kick/ban for disturbing/spamming the server.

Needy wrote:

Point the person out that it was not a freekill, he detoured to get a gun. Only legitimate mistakes (like freezing when its afk freeze or accidental jump when suppose to be frozen) are allowed to be warned for. If he keeps on going about it i would try to ignore it, if he does not stop i would record a demo and submit it or get an admin.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:54 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
If I was an Admin:
1. I would tell the person that was "freekilled," that they were in fact, not freekilled and explain that he/she deliberately detoured to grab a primary, which is considered rebelling in the rules.
2. I would explain the rule that if you detour to grab a gun, you are considered rebelling. I would also ask them to read the rules so he could understand why he/she was killed and prevent anything like that to happen again.
3. If the person would keep complaining, I'll ask them to stop. If they do not stop, I'll mute them so that the round can continue normally and peacefully.

If I was an Player:
1. I would explain the rule that if you detour to grab a gun, you are considered rebelling. I would also ask them to read the rules so he could understand why he/she was killed and prevent anything like that to happen again.
2. If they decided to be extremely toxic about it and mic spam, I would record a demo so I could report them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:59 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89634947
Needy wrote:
A CT takes warden and orders for all the prisoners to rush and follow his spray, meanwhile, one prisoner detours to grab an AR found on the ground beneath him resulting in a CT killing the prisoner while the T claims in admin chat that the CT had freekilled in admin chat claiming that the CT had not warned him. What would you do as an admin?

As an admin, if the T specifically detoured to get the gun, then I'd tell them that it wasn't a freekill on the grounds that the T detoured to pick up a gun/grenade, which is considered rebelling.

As a normal player, I would just tell them that it wasn't a freekill for the same reasons, and if they keep insisting, then try to contact an admin if one isn't on the server.

But, of course, I'm not an admin, and realistically I'm too toxic a player to act rationally, and I'd probably just tell the T to shut the fuck up because it wasn't a freekill, holy shit.

^Signature courtesy of ArturoLevi^

^Signature courtesy of Phillip^

EgN Goals:
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:55 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Admin: tell everybody to progress round.
mute T if hes spamming freekill
pm him why killing him was justified and no warning had to be given

Player: tell him that it wasnt freekill, explaining why
also telling others.
if chaos occurs by spam and stuff call admin in
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:48 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Needy wrote:
Scenario numbre uno
A CT takes warden and orders for all the prisoners to rush and follow his spray, meanwhile, one prisoner detours to grab an AR found on the ground beneath him resulting in a CT killing the prisoner while the T claims in admin chat that the CT had freekilled in admin chat claiming that the CT had not warned him.

Needy wrote:
What would you do as an admin?

Before coming to a conclusion, I would be required to have an understanding on the full story, which means gathering all of the facts from all witnesses (if possible). Once getting all the facts, I now know that the Terrorist had not been freekilled as he detoured to grab a gun that he found on the ground beside him. My conclusion would be to then turn to the individual claiming the freekill and make him understand that it wasn't a freekill, and let him know what he did wrong, which was to detour to get a gun, which is an act of rebelling, and also against the rules to detour/delay orders given by the Warden, and warn him that if he continues to abuse the warning rule, further consequences will be given.

Needy wrote:

I would do similar as an admin, I would find out the facts, and warn said player for abusing the warning rule and telling him that he was not freekilled, and if he continues I will then proceed to record a demo of the player abusing the rules and post it on the forums as a Ban Request.
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]