Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:03 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
So we recently had an event on the CSGO JB and frankly we did get it populated and the server overall does work but some issues popped up that I think if we can tweak and play around for it we can draw people to it. I know of a group of non-members who would love to play on a CSGO JB but with how the server is right now I don't think they would stick around.

The two main things that are glaring issues are the 100 slots and the LR plugin.

First, having a 100 slot JB is crazy. No way you'd have it fully populated and with all that traffic i think the lag problems will be real. For peak efficiency I think the slots should be capped to 32 or at most 40.

Second the LR plugin. There is an issue with the LR plugin in which where 2 T's are left then LR can be selected by typing !LR. And when a T picks an LR game it seems that CTs are auto slayed by the plugin for "cheating". If we can use another LR plugin or see whats up then I think we can populate the server. This is the biggest reason why i see this server not being populated is that the game mod cannot be played at all since LR is bugged.

Those are the biggest things i think we need to focus on. The third one that i think should be fixed but is not game breaking is the select custom game mode that kinda is like a special day. I do not recall on how the plugin works in game, in that how it is activated, but I do recall that when the event happened there were multiple consecutive days that were special days. If we can have the warden control when this triggers and have some kind of control on how often these special days occur (separate from Warday/panda free day/etc.).

If i could see the map list then I could help out on that. Obama is a super popular map that can get the server populated and I'm pretty sure we didnt play it during the event.

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:12 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
This 2 Ts LR thing can be fixed very very easily. When you install the plugin downloaded, it is automatically set to 2 Ts, and somewhere in the file you will need to change the value from 2 to 1, which is easily done in several seconds, or minutes.

I will work on an event hopefully, but I do not have CS:GO but I'll proceed with an idea for the events team to get this running.

100 max players is definitely OTT, probs gonna get that sorted soon.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:27 pm 
EgN Member
Central wrote:
This 2 Ts LR thing can be fixed very very easily. When you install the plugin downloaded, it is automatically set to 2 Ts, and somewhere in the file you will need to change the value from 2 to 1, which is easily done in several seconds, or minutes.

I will work on an event hopefully, but I do not have CS:GO but I'll proceed with an idea for the events team to get this running.

100 max players is definitely OTT, probs gonna get that sorted soon.

Thanks for the response Central!

CSGO JB has potential and totally would love to help out given my experience in CSGO JB clan.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:37 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Slots are irrelevant and will stay.

1 t lr ok will change.
The gamemode will stay list of the lrs that are broken would help.
Want a list of mad join the server and type !rtv

Events days have a cool down and need so much percentage of votes.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:00 pm 
EgN Member
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Slots are irrelevant and will stay.

1 t lr ok will change.
The gamemode will stay list of the lrs that are broken would help.
Want a list of mad join the server and type !rtv

Events days have a cool down and need so much percentage of votes.

I say disable the voting on the special day. Let the warden use it and only able to use every so rounds...like 12 minutes or so. And slots are totally relevant. There is no need for a JB with 100 slots, you will never have a full server and kinda looks weird to have only 20 out of 100....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:22 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51070416
Having 100 slots can also be a slightly good thing.
It just makes sure we won't have a full server and people will always be to join.
I've had to ask an admin to kick specs so I could join the CSS jailbreak, there's no need for this if more people are able to play on the server. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:41 am 
EgN Member
Then bring it down to 64 or 50. Really no need for 100. And if you do have a full server at 100, 64, or even 50 then gg cause being warden on such a huge server will be the most cancer ever. Aside from server issues I'm thinking game play issues will arise with so many people.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]