1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Development Team [OPEN]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:50 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:16728863
Are you looking to be part of the development team?

Then the time is now! Fill out all fields below, and you will receive a letter within 48 hours.

It will either be a regret letter or an acceptance letter.

Click Me!

Last edited by dj7joke on Wed May 23, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Updated

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Development Team
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195157239
Why do you want to join?: I love helping out and administating servers and helped many admins before for adminstrating on the jailbreak server since they were not familiar to the sourcemod and don't know how to use commands, such things like that and have many ideas for gamemode and server ideas
What can you contribute?: I can contribute by managing the server by adding and editing plugins, add new maps and fix certian issue or giving many ideas about new game modes of the server like deathmatch, hide and seek, fight yard, knife arena, etc.
GMOD or CSS?: CSS
"Time always flows equal and doesn’t undergo any changes, independent of existence or absence of things, independent of their motion or rest."

Last edited by winter on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:03 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:53 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Why do you want to join?: I have a passion in helping out and I have experience in managing servers and administrating. I see this as my opportunity to do more in this clan and that's what I want to do.

What can you contribute?: I can contribute many ideas in terms of new game modes such as zombie, deathmatch, deathrun and many more game modes, servers and other things like helping managing servers and giving help to those who need help with their server if so.

BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:59 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76780997
Why do you want to join?: I feel like i can bring great ideas for the table for new servers and additions.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute alot of help, i'm on every single day and I have a creative mind when it comes to stuff like this.
GMOD or CSS?: Both
#FreePapaJohns

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:08 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Coughs wrote:
Why do you want to join?: I feel like i can bring great ideas for the table for new servers and additions.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute alot of help, i'm on every single day and I have a creative mind when it comes to stuff like this.

You’re already in the development team.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:38 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
My house my rules. Don't touch my shit don't look at my shit don't play with my toys. Follow these rules we will get along just fine. Oh and if you have questions go to my secretary Tricky. Ps Tricky if anyone comes to you with questions tell them to fuck off were not buying whatever their selling and close the door.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:15 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2416971
Why do you want to join?:
I'd like to join to help provide a quality gaming experience for all players. I enjoy helping people and building relationships with people to reach a common goal.

What can you contribute?:
I have experience in Business Development and deployment of strategic sales/marketing plans. I enjoy helping in the formation of ideas and the administrative aspects of projects. Administrative tasks can bog down people who could be focusing their energy on other, more mission critical tasks; therefore, I try to help provide any consultation and work with the team to provide solutions to potential and current problems.

GMOD or CSS?:
CS:S

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:48 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30473651
Why do you want to join?: Fix shit, make servers better, contribute to EgN and maybe get some coding experience or skills along the way if I get to help out with any servers.

What can you contribute?: Previous server experience. Helped with 3 different EgN servers and managed one of them. Can edit any plugins and possibly make them if i put enough time into learning. Have suggested many improvements in the past such as map additions and bug fixes, and will keep doing so. Also have some SQL, and phpMyAdmin experience but I doubt i'll get to flaunt that.

GMOD or CSS?: Both. Worked more with CSS but did help with Darkrp for a while and am familiar (not an expert) with lua.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:56 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76780997
Central wrote:
Coughs wrote:

You’re already in the development team.

Didn't see that lol
#FreePapaJohns

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:16 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199039976
Why do you want to join?: I love working on servers and making changes or coming up with new things and I love helping others, I also would like to fix stuff, and contribute more to EgN.
What can you contribute?: Fresh idea's, New game modes, helping with plugins and come up with server ideas, I can help with the store that a lot of people have been wanting or waiting for, I can help a lot for certain servers like bhop and ze as i have a lot of experience with their plugins.
Snapchat:Johnday9875
Instagram:John_Day_            
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me -Wreck It Ralph:)

New Topic Locked  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next