Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:39 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Central wrote:
Y S0 S3R10US wrote:
A bit of feedback from my mates who played on the server;
They think it's annoying that there is no way to grief or troll, finding vanilla minecraft and just social buildingh a bit boring. They enjoy screwing around but find it hard with the building protection thing in place. (There feedback do what you will with it.)

I mean some people like to troll and grief but no one would like their shit to be taken after hard work and dedication. Some people have worked for their stuff and if they are forced to redo all that again itll just get annoying and they'll leave. There are some advantages but that's necessarily their own personal enjoyment.

Is there anyway to make a part of the server totally griefable? Like we made a part of it Skyblock can we do it with another place totally griefable and trollable?
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)
Spoiler: Show

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:32 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:134892716
Add phantom membrane to the shop since it is no longer accessible. It is used for repairing elytra.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:28 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16523000
Yes we need phantom membrane at least in the shop so we can repair Wings in The future

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:32 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Y S0 S3R10US wrote:
Central wrote:
Y S0 S3R10US wrote:
They think it's annoying that there is no way to grief or troll, finding vanilla minecraft and just social buildingh a bit boring. They enjoy screwing around but find it hard with the building protection thing in place. (There feedback do what you will with it.)

I mean some people like to troll and grief but no one would like their shit to be taken after hard work and dedication. Some people have worked for their stuff and if they are forced to redo all that again itll just get annoying and they'll leave. There are some advantages but that's necessarily their own personal enjoyment.

Is there anyway to make a part of the server totally griefable? Like we made a part of it Skyblock can we do it with another place totally griefable and trollable?

Yes at some point we might make another skyblock sector

Minion wrote:
Have you guys ever thought about implementing mcmmo? I get the cons of it (some players being op as fuck) but honestly, that plugin makes me live for the grind. its the reason I got addicted to a minecraft server a year ago with a bunch of people from egn.
(also I dont know if it is a thing already in the server since i scoured through the /help and didnt find anything about it and if it is disregard this)

Sounds cool
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:56 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16523000
Could we have it set in the Market so we can sell cooked food aswell? i.e Cooked Porkchop, Steak, Cooked Chicken.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:45 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10492790
Cooper wrote:
Smiles wrote:
make it so if i just started i can claim some more land, i can only claim like a 10x10 square broski i need like 100x100

Claiming scales based on time played. You start with like 148 blocks or something around that and get x more based on the time you’ve spent on the server.

maxes at 2000

Rad wrote:
Could we have it set in the Market so we can sell cooked food aswell? i.e Cooked Porkchop, Steak, Cooked Chicken.

Sell it raw or make it into a sell-able food item I.e - Melons slices = Melon etc..etc...

Smiles wrote:
also can we get like a mob spawner but for animals so we can get meat and stuff? thatd be dope

with little effort you can easily make a farm, or just rtp and walk away with stacks and stacks of meat, I ran out of food literally once, and takes away reasons to get /feed
(prem/vip)

Nickolas Magnus wrote:
Since this isnt a competitive server, wouldnt it be understandable for /back to be a general use command rather than donator only?

The game is easy enough with /home >_> why take out 100% of the risk?

Y S0 S3R10US wrote:

Sike -uninstalls -
I don't like mirrors, its almost like there's an unknown world right on the other side.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3