Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Probably cause Dyno isnt here to babysit the servers anymore

u sound like a cranky old man that got back from the post office

You deleted your other response to change it to a simple name calling post? Disappointing to say the least.

Well, actually i deleted it because someone told me to, but yea this was my 2nd option. But there are actually a lot of benefits to being grumpy & old, like, you get to eat dinner at 3 in the afternoon, and yell at kids to get off your idk, roof or something. Then you can just be mad at everything because people will just think you're like cute, and old. Like you could like, steal a fukking blender and run away and everyone would just be confused because your like, old, but little do they know, you now have a three blender's in the back of your car.

You said like way too many times in this.

i also spelt you're* wrong, but thank you, for being observant
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:30 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Needy wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:

You deleted your other response to change it to a simple name calling post? Disappointing to say the least.

Well, actually i deleted it because someone told me to, but yea this was my 2nd option. But there are actually a lot of benefits to being grumpy & old, like, you get to eat dinner at 3 in the afternoon, and yell at kids to get off your idk, roof or something. Then you can just be mad at everything because people will just think you're like cute, and old. Like you could like, steal a fukking blender and run away and everyone would just be confused because your like, old, but little do they know, you now have a three blender's in the back of your car.

Woah I'm not the grammar police over here geez how little do you think of me? 8-)

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:34 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:

Woah I'm not the grammar police over here geez how little do you think of me? 8-)

im actually confused but anyways, back to the crashes
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:39 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
So.... idk how the whole checking for errors work but the suspicion that i heard is about the lr plugin.

Couldnt we take that off for a few days and see if its fixed?
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:44 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
Been playing jailbreak alot after the ip change, the server crashes less and its nice to play other maps. u have gone in the right direction. But it still crashes like every 3 maps or so. :(

EgN moments:

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:44 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Terminator wrote:
So.... idk how the whole checking for errors work but the suspicion that i heard is about the lr plugin.

Couldnt we take that off for a few days and see if its fixed?

It's not any of the plugins. Those have already been gone through and discussed and changed and fixed. It's not lr, nor is it doldols weapon thing.
Like I said Dyno is trying to figure out a fix. Also of right now its just something we have to patiently deal with.

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:47 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Any speculations or guesses about "what" is going on is 99.99% irrelevant. Dyno has access to the actual machine and it's logs and is monitoring the situation. I forget what he said in the Monthly Meeting, but he is currently investigating the issue. If he has updates I'm sure he'll share it, but changing the IPs was the first step in this.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:00 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51418610
Needy wrote:
Smiles wrote:
Naw y’all wack, it’s the government

i love government conspiracy theories, tell me more

All the governements came together a while a go to talk about populating australia, they had a big plan. The plan was to test the limits of the world and the human species and they do this on australians, this is why we have the highest tax in the world, this is why we dont have the death penalty because they want us to all live and keep trying to do what we do best and the government secretyly know everything about everyone in australia and are listenening in to our phone calls, everything we do on the internet, everything we think about in our head and more! they do this in hope that one day they can give the rothschilds all the imformation they have so the rothschilds will set the world free and go back to there alian planet in a galaxy far far away. :D xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:04 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
A-piece-of-bacon wrote:
Needy wrote:
Smiles wrote:
Naw y’all wack, it’s the government

i love government conspiracy theories, tell me more

All the governements came together a while a go to talk about populating australia, they had a big plan. The plan was to test the limits of the world and the human species and they do this on australians, this is why we have the highest tax in the world, this is why we dont have the death penalty because they want us to all live and keep trying to do what we do best and the government secretyly know everything about everyone in australia and are listenening in to our phone calls, everything we do on the internet, everything we think about in our head and more! they do this in hope that one day they can give the rothschilds all the imformation they have so the rothschilds will set the world free and go back to there alian planet in a galaxy far far away. :D xD

Please don't go off-topic - this thread is about the numerous crashes that's been happening in jailbreak. If you want to talk about politics, go to the politics section.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:29 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3838129
Been almost an entire month since this post was made, yet it crashes just as often as it did before, I don't get these "Its gotten better" posts. it literally hasn't. anything new about any of this? anything figured out? I hope so cause I don't even play more then 3 hours each time I play anymore and it usually crashed like 2 times per time I play. also it seems to crash a lot the moment maps are voted, I don't know if that relevant or not? sorry didn't mean to bring back a month old post but its still relevant to the server right now.*Edit* It has gotten a bit better btw since the IP change, but it still crashes enough to annoy you

New Topic Post Reply  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next