Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: secrets
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:23 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24951650
I think secrets should be accessed and not kos before the warden calls any orders.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: secrets
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:44 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195157239
Wrong section but anyway in your case, CT team should access to secrets (before cells open) but the answer is no. Due to CT need to role-play their role, as they are the guard of the Jail and don't know what secret that the T's (prisoner) had made and get access to. They shouldn't randomly open secrets because they know where it is nor leaving armory just to enter secrets, but in two scenarios, the CT can access to secrets that is opened by a prisoner or secrets can be accessed if there's an active rebel. Also, other rules states that CT shouldn't be camping armory, armory window, secrets, etc.
Quote:
You may not camp the armoury or secrets (CTs should be out of armory by 6:30) but you can enter secrets for a 10 second count to find active rebellers

Quote:
CTs may not enter secrets before leaving armory
"Time always flows equal and doesn’t undergo any changes, independent of existence or absence of things, independent of their motion or rest."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:36 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Ts that knife vents or try to access secrets they try to rebel and rebelers need to be shot.
Even if there are no orders rebelers remain KOS .
Even fake vents are KOS since they are still trying to rebel.
IF we were to allow Ts to access secrets because no orders are given yet it would be a rebel fest every round and their will be an increase of abuse of the warning rule. People will enter secrets and get shot after an order is give but they will say they didn't hear the order and should have gotten a warning first. It would bring a lot of shit with it that isn't needed not worth it

The main thing u should remember is: if u rebel, u chose for it. Go all the way or don't rebel at all and try to go for lr.
Rebeling is already easy as it is. No need to make it even easier
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:00 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
winter wrote:
Wrong section but anyway in your case, CT team should access to secrets (before cells open) but the answer is no. Due to CT need to role-play their role,

Pretty sure he's talking about Ts that enter secrets.

As far as I remember though, if a T has entered a secret before orders & a CT didn't see them, they can follow the warden's orders and not be rebelling.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:45 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117015658
Uchies wrote:
winter wrote:
Wrong section but anyway in your case, CT team should access to secrets (before cells open) but the answer is no. Due to CT need to role-play their role,

Pretty sure he's talking about Ts that enter secrets.

As far as I remember though, if a T has entered a secret before orders & a CT didn't see them, they can follow the warden's orders and not be rebelling.

You are correct. The terrorist is rebelling only if clearly not following orders, or if spotted using a secret (more ways to be rebelling, but these are the ones relevant to the question). So as long as a T uses a secret without being seen doing it, and freezes once the order to do so is given (or follows whichever other orders is given by the warden), they are not rebelling but will have to follow the rules like everyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:35 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Spoiler: Show

Spotted using a secret meaning seeing the guy teleport/knowing a vent/disappearing in a wall.....
But also just being inside a vent (underground vent In cancerous or vent leading to armoury on razor for example)
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117015658
Terminator wrote:
Spotted using a secret meaning seeing the guy teleport/knowing a vent/disappearing in a wall.....
But also just being inside a vent (underground vent In cancerous or vent leading to armoury on razor for example)

Yeah that's what I meant by spotted using a secret (spotted attempting to, or actually accessing a secret).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:30 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Well, what are the reasons for a terrorist to use a secret; not so he can "'get out of his cell earlier' just so he can, get an edge over other prisoners to be the first to follow orders", no no, it's definitely a 99% probability to solely rebel against the CT's. Give it a coin flip. Would like to hear any other reason besides, "I don't wanna die when I'm trying to knife a vent" or "the vent ws fake on spyvspy", because if there is a valid reason to using a secret, as a terrorist, besides to rebel then there's a good chance that there could be a 30% of change. But this goes for any server suggestion, give a valid reason as to why you want it changed besides "i think it should", for future reference ofc.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:57 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Needy wrote:
Well, what are the reasons for a terrorist to use a secret; not so he can "'get out of his cell earlier' just so he can, get an edge over other prisoners to be the first to follow orders", no no, it's definitely a 99% probability to solely rebel against the CT's. Give it a coin flip. Would like to hear any other reason besides, "I don't wanna die when I'm trying to knife a vent" or "the vent ws fake on spyvspy", because if there is a valid reason to using a secret, as a terrorist, besides to rebel then there's a good chance that there could be a 30% of change. But this goes for any server suggestion, give a valid reason as to why you want it changed besides "i think it should", for future reference ofc.

100%^

For the spy_vs_sy fake vent, you knife it you can still be killed on the intent to rebel. You didn't know it was fake until you knife it, you just regret it after you do and get killed for it.

This rule was changed in the admin meeting, and it just stops CTs from entering secrets before they have left the armoury for the first time. CTs shouldn't be immediantely going into vents as soon as they spawn, as it's standard CT roleplay. They don't and didn't know that someone took a vent/secret to get down there, what would be their reason to break a vent, and to check and having the 50% off chance that a T is actually down there and routing to armoury? This just means, when you leave armoury, you can enter any secret only when it's part of playing your roleplay. You can't go up to a vent and break it for no valid roleplay reason, it's against your CT roleplay; however, if you had a reason to break such vent (ex. Cutting off a T going to armoury), that's playing your role as a guard. I think overall this rule helps CTs follow more of their roleplay rather than breaking it

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]