Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Sprays.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:17 am 
EgN Member
Alright so i was previously banned cause my spray was found disturbing to one person so im continueing the discussion here.. The argument was that if one person found it disturbing then it had to be changed. So im wondering how incrediblely easy is it to just walk up to someones spray and deem it disturbing making them change it. Every admin i came across said the spray was completely fine. Except for one admin and when i was told that the spray was not allowed I DIDNT SPRAY IT! I was then banned with no evidence for 8 hours instead of 6 like agreed upon lol. The proof was “yea your a veteran here sure ill believe you” when in reality the admin birthstone was salty because i made fun of his warden skills. He’s actually seen the spray before and decided to tell me to change it RIGHT AFTER the banter. So yea he kinda used his admin powers to get back at me, which im not too mad about poor guy must find solace having such power. I believe the rule needs a rework instead of it being admins opinion cause then it just gets to conflicting. It sucks that i have to worry about logging on one day and being banned altho I practice following the rules to a T. I ask admins all the time what is and isnt allowed that shouldnt mean if i ask if my spray is that its automatically not okay cause i asked.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Sprays.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:35 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
It is true that if somebody thinks your spray is disturbing it should be changed. However there needs to be an actual disturbing reason behind it. People can't just say " I think the spray of the dessert is disturbing. Please ask him to change"
That shouldn't be happening and admins should just talk to the person saying that .

Now for your situation with birthstone, I suggest that if this is what happened u should talk with a staff or gather evidence like a screenshot or demo and make a complaint.
IF it comes to attention that he used admin that way and there is proof of him doing so he will get severe punishment by staff. As action should only be taken out of objective judgement and not personal feelings towards a player.

Next, u shouldn't try insult birthstone with "poor guy must find comfort and safety having such power"
That's not a good way to bring something up on forums and you will probably get warned for that by others As well.

And yes. Veterans are veterans because they earned trust by doing a good job in whatever they do. So of course we will take their word in till a certain point. And if there are witnesses confirming it will have a sort of same effect as a screenshot.

But yet again: if found out that they lie about what happened and did something Wrong which they tried to cover up. Punishment will be given.

And it's a good thing that u try to learn the rules and want to actually have fun here. We encourage that. But for now I think the rule is good as it is and u should talk to a staff about what hapened
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

Post subject: Re: Sprays.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:00 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
In your case you may feel wrong about the choices made but it was still the right procedure to take. You were asked to change it and the admins apparently gave you a warning that if anyone finds it offensive then you have to change it. It was offensive to some and you saw my point last night when I talked to you.

Start a new thread just discussing about the spray. Not gonna leave this one open because your bringing up something that has been dealt with already. Discuss all you want but we still stand by the decisions made. None of this will change unless brought up to an admin meeting.

Ignorance is bliss

New Topic Locked  [ 3 posts ]