Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:31 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73025945
eren was doing simon says and he said "simon says all t's jump and continue jumping" so we were all doing that

a few orders later he just said "all T's jump and continue jumping" without saying simon says. He didn't at any point tell us to stop jumping, but as soon as he gave that order i was very confused because I wasn't sure if because he didn't say simon says we should stop jumping or if that order doesn't make a difference because of the previous one

Either way it was very confusing and i asked eren to explain what he wanted us to do but I got shot because i did the wrong one.
Does that count as wordplay? because the point of it was to make a very confusing/misleading order.

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:39 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Sugoni wrote:
eren was doing simon says and he said "simon says all t's jump and continue jumping" so we were all doing that

a few orders later he just said "all T's jump and continue jumping" without saying simon says. He didn't at any point tell us to stop jumping, but as soon as he gave that order i was very confused because I wasn't sure if because he didn't say simon says we should stop jumping or if that order doesn't make a difference because of the previous one

Either way it was very confusing and i asked eren to explain what he wanted us to do but I got shot because i did the wrong one.
Does that count as wordplay? because the point of it was to make a very confusing/misleading order.

When playing Simon says....regular orders don't count.
Only orders that start with "Simon says" count and need to be followed.
So by that the "all Ts jump and remain jumping" is as invalid as saying "out of cell rebel" and u should just be doing the last given valid order. Which in this case was "Simon says jump and remain jumping"
Everybody had to still be jumping and not stop.
So if they stopped it was a legit kill. Yet some people may see this as wordplay or asshole since it is confusing and I'm pretty sure people would stop jumping cuz they think Simon didn't say so.

Log story short....Ts should remain jumping and not stop because of that. If it is smartass or wordplay or asshole ...yes it kind off is and u shouldn't be saying stiff like that on purpose. Yet if t is forbidden is up for staff
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:46 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
It may count as wordplay but I wouldn’t really class it as he’s trying to throw you off the ball. Just ask for a repeat if you’re unsure of orders or listen carefully to ‘Simon says’

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73025945
Central wrote:
It may count as wordplay but I wouldn’t really class it as he’s trying to throw you off the ball. Just ask for a repeat if you’re unsure of orders or listen carefully to ‘Simon says’

Well i did ask but i got killed anyway

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
Unless Eren gave you another SS order telling you to not jump anymore then later told you to jump and you jumped then you’re KOS. If he didn’t then so long as you’ve been jumping you’ll be fine.

And central got it, ask for repeat and only do what Simon says as only those orders are valid.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:50 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Central wrote:

Basically if he doesn't say Simon says, completely disregard what he's saying unless he's stating a new game.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:57 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Like a few people have suggested, if you're unsure about any order given, or anything that is said to the Terrorists, just ask for a repeat. If no repeat is given and then lead to your death, then it is essentially a freekill as you had requested for a repeat.

But what my mind is pondering, is why would he even say "All t's jump and remain jumping" in Simon Says when Simon already asked the terrorists to do that?
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:01 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Mr.Geeza wrote:
But what my mind is pondering, is why would he even say "All t's jump and remain jumping" in Simon Says when Simon already asked the terrorists to do that?

Trying to trick the Ts.... as is what everybody tries to do.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:11 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
IMO simon says is one of the best JB games to play. Since everyone has been playing so long, it forces the warden to come up with new and unique ways to trip up the Ts without going into extreme wordplay or breaking the rules. This is one of those times. Good job eren.

Someone else, I think Link, has a really good strategy that involves crouch-following the warden around.. and using clever intonation with their voice to confuse the Ts. I don't want to give it away, but it f'in gets me like half the time. Love simon says

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:43 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
koolaid wrote:
IMO simon says is one of the best JB games to play. Since everyone has been playing so long, it forces the warden to come up with new and unique ways to trip up the Ts without going into extreme wordplay or breaking the rules. This is one of those times. Good job eren.

Someone else, I think Link, has a really good strategy that involves crouch-following the warden around.. and using clever intonation with their voice to confuse the Ts. I don't want to give it away, but it f'in gets me like half the time. Love simon says

Well before I was banned every game of Simon Says went like this. "All Ts jump and remain jumping. All Ts crouch and remain crouching. All Ts constantly do 360s. All Ts freeze." Simon continues to kill at least 4 Ts cause they weren't doing 360s or crouching.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next