New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:00 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Even during Simon Says, a repeat must be provided if asked. If you cannot type it then the only way you can ask for a repeat is by using mic, even though we prefer you to use chat as if you come to us saying you were freekilled, and had asked for a repeat, it's in chat and we can see it there instead of using mic where we'd only be essentially taking it from what you say. However since it is the only way to ask for a repeat if by the current simon says order is restricting you to type without dying, then it would be fine to use mic as long as it's heard to the warden and no one is talking over one another. If he still killed you after asking the repeat, then that's on him and if any admins online, then you resort to telling the admins what happened and letting them deal with the situation.

The way eren had placed those orders was to trick the Ts, which in reality, is what happens in Simon Says. The person who is simon, their job is to try and get rid of Ts and way to do that is by tricking them (if they're familiar of how simon says works).

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:20 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
It's a little unclear what happened just because you didn't specify which group died and what they were doing. The T's should have kept jumping because Simon never said to stop.

It sounds like he was trying to use the "Don't do anything Simon doesn't tell you to do" order to confuse T's whether or not saying the same order again without Simon Says cancels the order or not.

Personally, I think this borders wordplay just because it COULD linguistically make sense for "Don't do anything Simon doesn't tell you to do" to mean stop doing something if Simon repeats it without saying Simon Says.

But I think it's okay as long as he kills the right group of people of course. The whole point of Simon Says is to try to mindfuck the T's and get easy kills on people that are new or unfamiliar with the game/rules anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:25 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Central wrote:
Even during Simon Says, a repeat must be provided if asked. If you cannot type it then the only way you can ask for a repeat is by using mic, even though we prefer you to use chat as if you come to us saying you were freekilled, and had asked for a repeat, it's in chat and we can see it there instead of using mic where we'd only be essentially taking it from what you say. However since it is the only way to ask for a repeat if by the current simon says order is restricting you to type without dying, then it would be fine to use mic as long as it's heard to the warden and no one is talking over one another. If he still killed you after asking the repeat, then that's on him and if any admins online, then you resort to telling the admins what happened and letting them deal with the situation.

The way eren had placed those orders was to trick the Ts, which in reality, is what happens in Simon Says. The person who is simon, their job is to try and get rid of Ts and way to do that is by tricking them (if they're familiar of how simon says works).

Just wanna putt extra attention that USING YOUR MIC FOR A REPEAT is not a guarantee to get one and be heared.
IF anything I would advice binding a key to ask for a repeat

For example: bind k "say repeat please"

This way you can easily ask for a repeat by pressing 1 button which shouldn't be a problem and avoids talking over or other problems that get caused by asking for a repeat using MIC.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:48 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73025945
Cooper wrote:
It's a little unclear what happened just because you didn't specify which group died and what they were doing. The T's should have kept jumping because Simon never said to stop.

I was the only one of the 3 who stopped jumping and I was the only one killed, however the other 2 did hesitate to continue jumping just i guess not as lo ng as i did because i was confused as you could hear vocally

Terminator wrote:
Central wrote:
Just wanna putt extra attention that USING YOUR MIC FOR A REPEAT is not a guarantee to get one and be heared.

I do already have a button bound for repeat. That being said, literally nobody else was talking. There were 3 people alive and everyone aside from warden had shut up because we were playing simon says anyway. I was definitely heard but as someone above said no way to prove it

Even if there was a way to prove it, not much can be done about 1 freekill aside from clarify if it even was a freekill, which was the point of this thread anyway :p

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:08 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Sugoni wrote:
Cooper wrote:

I was the only one of the 3 who stopped jumping and I was the only one killed, however the other 2 did hesitate to continue jumping just i guess not as lo ng as i did because i was confused as you could hear vocally

Terminator wrote:
Central wrote:

I do already have a button bound for repeat. That being said, literally nobody else was talking. There were 3 people alive and everyone aside from warden had shut up because we were playing simon says anyway. I was definitely heard but as someone above said no way to prove it

Even if there was a way to prove it, not much can be done about 1 freekill aside from clarify if it even was a freekill, which was the point of this thread anyway :p

General synopsis is that:

Simon didn't say stop jumping.
Simon is the authority you are listening to and following. Anything else is noise/garbage/invalid. You are jumping because simon said to, not because of the new non-simon order. If you stop jumping, well Simon didn't say to do that. Simon gets upset. Simon kills.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:17 pm 
EgN Member
Yeah tbh i was going to say something else but i ended up saying that so i just rolled with it and though, "ok lets see who will stop jumping"
you either hate me or dont know who i am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:02 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Yiggles Moto wrote:
Sugoni wrote:
Cooper wrote:

Terminator wrote:
Central wrote:

General synopsis is that:

Simon didn't say stop jumping.
Simon is the authority you are listening to and following. Anything else is noise/garbage/invalid. You are jumping because simon said to, not because of the new non-simon order. If you stop jumping, well Simon didn't say to do that. Simon gets upset. Simon kills.

Player vs Simon
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2