Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: EgN member problems
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:09 am 
EgN Member
Today, I was on an EgN CS:S server when I was introduced to an EgN member who went by "Tobi." This man (or thing) was a very loud and rowdy man who made me feel unsafe. For some reason, he targeted me and said I was harassing him. I did no such thing, I only stated the facts. I am a man who doesn't lie. I am Stephen Costin. I told him that he had an over abundance of something that we all have, chromosomes. The whole entire server agreed, but Tobi persisted. It is not too uncommon, but Tobi couldn't accept it. He screamed and threw a fit. He even called in an admin and banned me. I didn't think that it is fair at all that an EgN admin took the word of a mentally incapable person, like Tobi, instead of a perfectly friendly and sane person like myself. I expect my ban removal and you to revoke Tobi's membership.

Thank you

Social 
 Post subject: Re: EgN member problems
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:14 am 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Stephen_Costin wrote:
I am Stephen Costin. I told him that he had an over abundance of something that we all have, chromosomes. He even called in an admin and banned me. I didn't think that it is fair at all that an EgN admin took the word of a mentally incapable person, like Tobi, instead of a perfectly friendly and sane person like myself.

word of a mentally incapable person, like Tobi, instead of a perfectly friendly and sane person like myself. I expect my ban removal and you to revoke Tobi's membership.

Congrats, this post got your ban extended.
See you in a month.
Next time you have a problem with one of our members you won't disrespect on the servers and use common sense when writing a post like this.
((FYI) Wrong section)
2018 Goals for EgN

New Topic Locked  [ 2 posts ]