Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:47 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73025945
Glad you made a regular thread and not a ban report so I can actually comment this time

You're an idiot. That's how jailbreak is played. It's the point of the game so fucking get over it

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:57 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17299991
I just read this and i do believe that this is most stupid complaint about a game i have ever seen here.
None of the arguments make sense, you make it sound like you wanna sit in a circle with all the Ts and talk about the nice weather and drink a cup of coffee.

Quote:
If I go LAST in duck hunt and all other Ts have DIED from it: CTs will either freekill me cause I am the last T (who should get LR). Or I get LR. OR they will favor me and not try to hit cause I am only T left. Regardless of ALL of this my chances are very good compared to whoever went first and all the other Ts that went.

CTs will not freekill here, you have to go and do the jump. These arguments are not making any sense..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:13 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
Duck hunt is such an easy game to beat as a T lol
Duck hunt is one of the easiest ways to rebel and cause chaos I love when duck hunt gets called

what is this thread is this real life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:57 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3505641
gonna go a head and lock this. no duck hunt isn't mfk/ favouritism please understand just because you're bad at something doesn't mean we all should not play it. and people win duck hunt all the time. the only way it would be a freekill is by making the last t alive to keep going until he final got shot (so the children understand, you have one t left and he wins so you make him/her/it/they go again and again that's a no no and you will get in trouble)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:54 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Those who have donated for the Admin meeting can bring this up, which then can get it banned.

Honestly, it sounds like a smart attempt at getting around the rules that exist.

I've never liked "games" that favoured anyone, even going so far as getting rid of Bhop from server.

At least when shit's random you can fucking hope, but when shits skilled based you are fuckered.

New Topic Locked  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3