Post subject: Re: Top 5 Players
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Pro Hop wrote:
Needy wrote:
Pro Hop wrote:
North wrote:
>mfw pro hop thinks you're hacking and then you frag better than Swift and dominated her half the game :^)
>mfw you currently have the best K/D in scrim but you've only played one match so it doesn't show

Why you going off topic? And she is still better then you. And your annoying. Kharn was supposed to talk to you guess you don't learn. And just to prove you wrong and your "Hightest KD in the scrim" here was the other kd of someone in that scrim. Your score was 37-20 and the person named scrim was 26-9 and Sudden swift was 45-20 So please learn how to find your KD as suddens was higher then a 2.0, scrim's was higher then a 2.0 and yours was less then a 2.0 Thanks dude.

boi's mad chill we all know im the best in the game

Nah hes annoying as fuck i already complained about him he keeps following me around and saying "don't be better the pro hop or else he will say your hacking" And he goes into every thread im in and says something about hacking.

lmao you left before the scrim was done. scrim doesn't count cause he joined mid-game. My score was not 37-20, it was near 45-20 (therefore my K/D was higher than 2.0), so get your facts right buddy before jumping to conclusions k? You can't just get mad b/c someone you don't like is better than you. Don't Steam DM me saying that you have over 10000 hours so I'm clearly hacking. And the fact that I said "don't be better the pro hop or else he will say your hacking," I mean it's true. You call me out for hacking all the time. Just cause I was able to Bhop better than you. Don't call me a faggot like you did in minigames cause I hyperscroll either. Big difference between scripting and hyperscrolling cause scripting uses programs and you don't need to use your mousewheel. rain told me he has only around 4k hours and he's better than you. But he's your friend so it's okay, right? That's how it works, right? Sure I can be a dick but I'm just fuckin with you man. Don't take things so seriously. Iss only a gaem, why you heff to be mad?

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:55 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
North wrote:
You can't just get mad b/c someone you don't like is better than you.

yo north, pro is like GeT RiGhT reincarnated, dont chew mess with him. But like actually just read that sentence again. Like a.) everyone has their off days, so if you're basing it off some (or a few) scrim match(es) then that's needless to say, that being said everyone has their lucky days doing better than they normally do b.) no one is better than anyone, it's a scrim match, not a competitive tournament. Don't try to one up yourself in front of the whole crowd because you just make yourself look pretty petty. c.) just play the game, don't try to be better than anyone. Does it put you at ease to do so?

North wrote:
Don't Steam DM me saying that you have over 10000 hours so I'm clearly hacking. And the fact that I said "don't be better the pro hop or else he will say your hacking," I mean it's true. You call me out for hacking all the time. Just cause I was able to Bhop better than you.

just read my last few sentences above again

Also, he probably didn't call you a hacker because you bhop so-called better than him. Was probably the usual;
> odd movement
> lower grav on the server
> how does it happen? Possible hAcKs

And he may be referencing your vac ban to which normally just increases the chances of you possibly hacking, not that you are, or aren't.

North wrote:
Don't call me a faggot like you did in minigames cause I hyperscroll either. Big difference between scripting and hyperscrolling cause scripting uses programs and you don't need to use your mousewheel. rain told me he has only around 4k hours and he's better than you. But he's your friend so it's okay, right? That's how it works, right? Sure I can be a dick but I'm just fuckin with you man. Don't take things so seriously.

pro hop calls me faggot too, it's okay

But also, i don't know man, saying all this lmao you left before the scrim was done. scrim doesn't count cause he joined mid-game. My score was not 37-20, it was near 45-20 (therefore my K/D was higher than 2.0), so get your facts right buddy before jumping to conclusions k? You can't just get mad b/c someone you don't like is better than you. Don't Steam DM me saying that you have over 10000 hours so I'm clearly hacking. And the fact that I said "don't be better the pro hop or else he will say your hacking," I mean it's true. You call me out for hacking all the time. Just cause I was able to Bhop better than you. Don't call me a faggot like you followed with "don't take things so seriously" sorta contradicts. Should keep to one area.

North wrote:
Iss only a gaem, why you heff to be mad?

also a game where you shouldn't uhhh, say ur better than someone, iss only a gaem
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:25 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199039976
North wrote:
Pro Hop wrote:
Needy wrote:
Pro Hop wrote:
North wrote:
>mfw pro hop thinks you're hacking and then you frag better than Swift and dominated her half the game :^)
>mfw you currently have the best K/D in scrim but you've only played one match so it doesn't show

Why you going off topic? And she is still better then you. And your annoying. Kharn was supposed to talk to you guess you don't learn. And just to prove you wrong and your "Hightest KD in the scrim" here was the other kd of someone in that scrim. Your score was 37-20 and the person named scrim was 26-9 and Sudden swift was 45-20 So please learn how to find your KD as suddens was higher then a 2.0, scrim's was higher then a 2.0 and yours was less then a 2.0 Thanks dude.

boi's mad chill we all know im the best in the game

Nah hes annoying as fuck i already complained about him he keeps following me around and saying "don't be better the pro hop or else he will say your hacking" And he goes into every thread im in and says something about hacking.

lmao you left before the scrim was done. scrim doesn't count cause he joined mid-game. My score was not 37-20, it was near 45-20 (therefore my K/D was higher than 2.0), so get your facts right buddy before jumping to conclusions k? You can't just get mad b/c someone you don't like is better than you. Don't Steam DM me saying that you have over 10000 hours so I'm clearly hacking. And the fact that I said "don't be better the pro hop or else he will say your hacking," I mean it's true. You call me out for hacking all the time. Just cause I was able to Bhop better than you. Don't call me a faggot like you did in minigames cause I hyperscroll either. Big difference between scripting and hyperscrolling cause scripting uses programs and you don't need to use your mousewheel. rain told me he has only around 4k hours and he's better than you. But he's your friend so it's okay, right? That's how it works, right? Sure I can be a dick but I'm just fuckin with you man. Don't take things so seriously. Iss only a gaem, why you heff to be mad?

Well since you know so much sir I actually have 4.5k hours, rain is better, so is sudden, I accused you of scripting, I left the game early because I had a history regents today and didn’t want to stay up to late, and actually bomb plants and defuses do not count as kills friend the website even proves your K/D was a 1.88 so stop trying to be right, check out the stats for your self. I wanted to spectate you on mini games because I didn’t believe your bhop was legit. So Get Your Facts Right.
https://www.togcoding.com/togscrim/play ... atchid=200 Link to scrim btw so stop lying.
Snapchat:Johnday9875
Instagram:John_Day_            
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me -Wreck It Ralph:)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:11 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
Not sure about all these randoms but that s1mple guy is pretty good at the game isn't he?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:31 pm 
EgN Member
FlowerBoy wrote:
Not sure about all these randoms but that s1mple guy is pretty good at the game isn't he?

I’m not sure I’ve met simple before
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me -Wreck It Ralph:)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:32 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Cry me a river pro hop and north, stop being so toxic about a game and this "who has a bigger dick contest". Stay on topic!
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:40 pm 
EgN Member
Tricky wrote:
Cry me a river pro hop and north, stop being so toxic about a game and this "who has a bigger dick contest". Stay on topic!

Clearly didn’t read any of it. If your not going to bother to read it or give a actual reply to it don’t just tell us to stop talking about it. It’s fucking stupid I have this dumbass kid following me and trying to troll me.

Last edited by Tricky on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:57 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
[I deleted my post to comply with Tricky's wishes. I apologise.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:11 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1381118
FlowerBoy wrote:

I think the c0mplex guy might be better

Here's my top 5 players
Also known as The North American Dream Team
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:46 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117015658
Holy fuck lmao people genuinely having petty arguments over a couple random scrim matches in an essentially dead game (competitively speaking). If you enjoy playing proper 5v5 games in CS:S then fair enough, but this behaviour and dick measuring contest is ridicolous.

Having gotten that out of the way, I am genuinely curious as to why people are choosing to scrim 5v5 in CS:S. Is it mostly people that can't run CS:GO well due to hardware restrictions, or are there other specific reasons you prefer CS:S for this format of gameplay? As I said, I am genuinely curious regarding your point of view.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next