EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Synthic wrote:
Pro Hop wrote:
Synthic wrote:
Pro Hop wrote:
Synthic wrote:

good thing u can respawn next round with your new knowledge of what the game is

But whats the point? IF people can just refuse and not play it why should we not make all players just not play it.

because sometimes its a good way of getting 1 or 2 dumbasses out of the round and takes literally like 5 seconds. what is the issue

The issue is for newer players who didn't understand why they died. They did nothing wrong except "Play The Game Correctly" In any other server they technically would of won. I don't think it is fair for newer players. No reason to have the rule anyways. Why are we abusing a rule to get people who are playing the game properly killed.

yo who fucking cares they literally respawn the next round and they will know why the died. this game has been in jailbreak since jailbreak was a game on cs. this is a nonissue

They can literally just ask for the game to be explained. They must explain the game.

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:37 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36657842
North wrote:
Synthic wrote:
Pro Hop wrote:
Synthic wrote:
Pro Hop wrote:
Synthic wrote:

good thing u can respawn next round with your new knowledge of what the game is

But whats the point? IF people can just refuse and not play it why should we not make all players just not play it.

because sometimes its a good way of getting 1 or 2 dumbasses out of the round and takes literally like 5 seconds. what is the issue

The issue is for newer players who didn't understand why they died. They did nothing wrong except "Play The Game Correctly" In any other server they technically would of won. I don't think it is fair for newer players. No reason to have the rule anyways. Why are we abusing a rule to get people who are playing the game properly killed.

yo who fucking cares they literally respawn the next round and they will know why the died. this game has been in jailbreak since jailbreak was a game on cs. this is a nonissue

They can literally just ask for the game to be explained. They must explain the game.

yeah so whats the problem again?
ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:13 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15637141
Its not just for people that don't know the rules, people get me with that shit all the time because Im watching TV or half ass paying attention and I hear "jump" or "crouch" or some shit and get killed. As I should be for not paying attention lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:50 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
U all got good points. But we usually explain every game yet when it's first last nobody seems to care to explain what they can or can not do?

Like when u call joke day most ppl say they can refuse.
When u play jumprope u say the rules.
When u play death rate, colours, breakfloor, death run, or any other game u explain the rules. Why not when u play first last reaction?

"Read the rules and u know what to do"
Yes. But does it hurt telling them they don't have to do it?
And why keep going in till the last man dies?
He tries to play the game and instead of being rewarded for winning all the time u kill him at the end of the round.

+I have never, and I mean never heard anybody explain why they killed all of the guys on first last reaction. So next round they just spawn in thinking they need to be faster.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52613397
Chito wrote:
Sarge wrote:
Terminator wrote:
Sarge wrote:
It has been around for months since I've been with the server. I like the game and so do others. It helps the game progress faster at times than doing math trivia or trivia questions. It weeds out the weak players who do not know the rules of the game. Try to control 10+ players to follow you to certain rooms on a map without dying or having mass confusion. Imagine trying to play a soccer game with 10 people or swim across a pool without someone free killing. It literally takes 1 second for the command to be shared.

Bringing it up in the server in a disrespectful tone and calling other members a faggot doesn't solve anything.

Ok for people wondering what he means. Pro hop voiced his opinion about the game earlier on the server against sarge and sarge responded on it. Pro should have taken it private or on forums like now...true. but let's not forget how u reacted either sarge,it wasn't anywhere near respectful either and I both called u out on it.
But let's move on from that and follow the topic.

As I do think it is a game like any others and I admit I play it myself now and then I believe i also think it takes away a lot of fun. When u play it,u got either nobody jumping or like 4 people jumping. But when there is 4 ppl jumping every warden keeps going in till all 4 die for being last of participants
Which is kind of being an asshole in my opinion.

You could say that they could read rules or something but who reads the rules these days? Also weeding out the weak players that don't know the rules is also kind of being an asshole,no?

Like I'm totally fine with it if u were telling them all that they can refuse this and do not have to participate and would still survive no matter what. But nobody does that. And it just comes down to the answer "read the rules then"

And it isn't really that hard to control 10 players and st them to a room. And even if it was u could also see it as a way to weed out the weak ct players maybe.

In my opinion the whole first reaction last reaction shouldn't be forbidden in a whole, but just on any maps that have there own minigames like cancerous.spy v spy. Greybrick. Even Lego jail got games. But they never get played because we keep hanging on to always playing custom games with take away fun.

There's been many complaints against this player pro hop and I heard he was even perm banned before. He called me a faggot after you left and when Chito and I were the only other EGN members in the server. He said "This faggot" when I took warden.

As for the game, I like it and so do others. It's fun and it helps in many situations. Weeding out players with such a simple command is survival of the fittest. If I call first reaction or last reaction and no one does it for the first 15 seconds, I don't even do it anymore. If I do it and it works, of course I will keep saying it. It has nothing to do with my k/d but to slim the numbers down of the people we're trying to beat every round. Everyone has their own styles and if they're warden, they get to call the shots. It doesn't take the fun out of the game in my opinion.

If the person is okay being called a fag then thats okay (not really). But if the person feels bad cause you called him a fag then that is disrespect.

I'm just quoting this so it becomes longer.
I don't like the game of fr/lr either way and think it should be banned
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). * , boohoo short cake

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:47 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199039976
Terminator wrote:
U all got good points. But we usually explain every game yet when it's first last nobody seems to care to explain what they can or can not do?

When u play death rate, colours, breakfloor, death run, or any other game u explain the rules. Why not when u play first last reaction?

He tries to play the game and instead of being rewarded for winning all the time u kill him at the end of the round.

+I have never, and I mean never heard anybody explain why they killed all of the guys on first last reaction. So next round they just spawn in thinking they need to be faster.

This Exactly. Almost every warden who knows the rules always say during a joke day or a why are you in prison day "This Is Refusable " so why aren't we telling people that this game is refusable?
Snapchat:Johnday9875
Instagram:John_Day_            
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me -Wreck It Ralph:)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:32 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48892477
Chito wrote:
But now it's basically just to remove some t's so we can play a soccer match :')

No Chito don't let them know!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:35 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Pro Hop wrote:
Terminator wrote:

This Exactly. Almost every warden who knows the rules always say during a joke day or a why are you in prison day "This Is Refusable " so why aren't we telling people that this game is refusable?

Because the point of them playing joke/opinion day is to have fun.
The point of doing FR/LR is to kill people that arent from around here.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:52 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73025945
Pro Hop wrote:
Terminator wrote:

I've seen a fair amount of people say it's refusable when it's played, but those people are never egn people

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:03 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2416971
Nick Cage wrote:
"First one to jump lives"
Gets em every time
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Premium content. Play this game. Takes skill

New Topic Post Reply  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next