Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:39 pm 
EgN Member
I was just hanging out on jailbreak with my new spray, no one seemed to care and many people said they liked it, but then "someone" hops on and complains about it. Then the staff are telling me 2 change it because "someone" had a problem with it and it is targeting that "someone". I say no because that is not a valid cause for me to have to change and I tell them of others similar situations without repercussion and then I get kicked for my spray.

One of the two arguments I was given was that "someone" had a problem with it. Others and I have problems with others sprays, such as Astuf, it's terrible and is very disgusting to look at but still, after many people have complained to him and others about it he still has it and I've never seen him being told to change it or being kicked for it by staff.

And the second argument was that it was that it was targeting "someone". Link has a spray with the most butthurt people on the server and has never been told 2 change it even though according to staff the spray cannot target others.

So I don't see on what grounds it is fair for me to have to change my spray. Especially when its actually giving an award to the "someone" that complained. Links spray is similar in the nature of it and Astuf has had complaints about his spray, two things that fall on why I have to change mine, but the set precedence does not matter when its subject is about the "someone".
Attachment:
tobi_award.jpg

P.S. Tobi is "someone" and why do his feelings matter over the rules, because I've seen countless times people getting kicked and muted because of his feelings and not for breaking rules.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Social 
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:44 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
Its rule breaking. Its disrespecting Tobi. I know you don't like him as well as other people on server but this clearly breaks rules.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:49 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Why do you put quotations around someone like it's not really someone. Just say Tobi

Anyways, your spray very clearly says "Shining Star Award presented to Tobi for being the worst warden". You do realise that that's targeting a player on the server? So, very clearly if it's not a joke between the two of you, and the player who you're targeting has a problem with it. Then yea, should probably change it. If you have an issue with another players spray, and it actually falls under disturbing then let an admin know, if they don't follow through just tell a Staff. If they don't tell the player to change it then it's probably very unlikely that it's disturbing.

Oh, and Link is friends with all those people on his spray. Just a run around joke with ex members / members of EGN
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

Last edited by Needy on Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:53 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
tl;dr you're being a dick to someone on the server and they complained about it.

Just be the better person and don't try to justify a spray just so you can be a dick to someone.

You mention other complaints about sprays, then report it. Make a post or something.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:56 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195157239
Tobi wrote:
maybe for you not me no admin have my back on here when devil keeps bully me and when i rage bout it i get kicked and devil doesn't get shit down to him so ya it not really a good time for me when i play

Similiar in a way

2. Be respectful to everyone! (rule)

Based on your spray (and what everyone stated), you are targeting someone for being "a bad warden" and the date "always". If he is a bad warden, so what? No need to make a spray on him, judging him...
"Time always flows equal and doesn’t undergo any changes, independent of existence or absence of things, independent of their motion or rest."

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:03 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:16728863
Yiggles Moto wrote:
tl;dr you're being a dick to someone on the server and they complained about it.

Just be the better person and don't try to justify a spray just so you can be a dick to someone.

You mention other complaints about sprays, then report it. Make a post or something.

New Topic Locked  [ 6 posts ]