Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:44 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Yeah, it's a slight detour but it doesn't change the fact that you are still detouring.

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:03 pm 
EgN Member
Yeah but it's metagaming because if you didn't know the secret you wouldn't think anything of it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:12 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195157239
McNugget wrote:
Yeah but it's metagaming because if you didn't know the secret you wouldn't think anything of it.

Then, let’s say the CT didn’t knew the secret (usp in a cell), if you were going to the bottom of main cells stairs, unstack shoulder to shoulder and freeze. You were near to the gun cell wall (secret), you are purposely detouring the warden orders than “accidentally” therefore makes you a rebel and do not need to be warned. The warning rule takes place if only a terroist made a simple mistake like jumping when you’re supposed to be frozen.
Spoiler: Show

So purposely detouring the order also implies, for instance, the warden told you “go to my spray and freeze”
but you went to the vending machine, not even exactly following order, so the ct must play their role and kill you.
"Time always flows equal and doesn’t undergo any changes, independent of existence or absence of things, independent of their motion or rest."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:49 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2416971
winter wrote:
McNugget wrote:

Then, let’s say the CT didn’t knew the secret (usp in a cell), if you were going to the bottom of main cells stairs, unstack shoulder to shoulder and freeze. You were near to the gun cell wall (secret), you are purposely detouring the warden orders than “accidentally” therefore makes you a rebel and do not need to be warned. The warning rule takes place if only a terroist made a simple mistake like jumping when you’re supposed to be frozen.

So purposely detouring the order also implies, for instance, the warden told you “go to my spray and freeze”
but you went to the vending machine, not even exactly following order, so the ct must play their role and kill you.

+rep for common fuckin sense

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
winter wrote:
McNugget wrote:

depends on wich side they go stand tho.

if they come from vip and go unstack on the other side of the stairs then they take that path without detouring and delaying in wich they aren't a rebel and can't be killed.

also, why shoot them for it if u can just tell them to drop it 5 sec later in wich case 99% of the people will do it if u give a correct order in wich they can't really do much with it.
just searching for ez kills in my opinion if u kill them for that
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:37 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29622

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

New Topic Locked  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2