Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:21 pm 
EgN Member
KK on razor I would walk pass guncell to pick up the gun through the wall. EvilDecoy665 would instantly kill me for rebelling. Is this metagaming?

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:35 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
You’re still technically detouring to get a gun. So I don’t believe this is metagaming. If I’m wrong please correct me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:37 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
If you went out of your way to pick up a gun, he would have seen you pick it up / temporarily unholster it.

No detours or delays is implied with every order, and if you're purposefully disobeying warden's orders, it's a killable offense that falls under the almighty tree of rebelling.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:43 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195157239
Assuming the order was “Go to the bottom of main cells stairs, unstuck shoulder to shoulder, and freeze.”

If you were purposely detouring for the gun at cell (5-6) you are rebelling because you weren’t doing the order that the warden give you. However, if you accidentally detour, the warning rule will take in place, and the warden must give you a warning. Meta-gaming is different than that scenario you prompted
"Time always flows equal and doesn’t undergo any changes, independent of existence or absence of things, independent of their motion or rest."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:47 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89634947
Ok but like what if hes in VIP and just walks past it? A lot of people wouldn't consider that detouring, since you are still taking the fastest* route to the stairs, nor is it delaying because he isn't wasting any time going to the main cell stairs.
This ain't metagaming though

^Signature courtesy of ArturoLevi^

^Signature courtesy of Phillip^

EgN Goals:
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Vestrocity wrote:
Ok but like what if hes in VIP and just walks past it? A lot of people wouldn't consider that detouring, since you are still taking the fastest* route to the stairs, nor is it delaying because he isn't wasting any time going to the main cell stairs.
This ain't metagaming though

Yes, he is wasting time but only a very short one; well this can go many ways some won’t kill, some will. That T is going across a wall (not going on a direct route to orders) in attempting to grab a gun; which is considered as rebelling and doesn’t need a warning for it. I’d say this is all down to CT preference.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:13 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
You don't have to unstack on the closest side, almost 100% of the time I go under the stairs and unstack on the other side. So walking along the cell walls isn't delaying or detouring if you are coming from vip. Even if it were, you'd have to warn the T first, and you have to warn for secondary's anyway. there isn't a gun sitting on the floor visible, it's a secret.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:05 pm 
EgN Member
Like flash said, from vip to mainstairs. I don't see this as detouring as it's on the way to do the order.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:07 pm 
EgN Member
Uchies wrote:
If you went out of your way to pick up a gun, he would have seen you pick it up / temporarily unholster it.

No detours or delays is implied with every order, and if you're purposefully disobeying warden's orders, it's a killable offense that falls under the almighty tree of rebelling.

And no he wouldn't see me pick it up as I have autowwitch turned off

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:12 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
McNugget wrote:
Uchies wrote:

And no he wouldn't see me pick it up as I have autowwitch turned off

I look at your guys holsters to see if its empty. Then I watch you guys slide along the wall and equip the pistol. Everyone does it. You're delaying on wardens orders to get a gun instead of heading straight to cell stairs.

Ignorance is bliss

New Topic Locked  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next