Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: shit admins
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:37 pm 
EgN Member
i love how everybody else can free kill and can just get a warning and when i ask about getting unbanned you guys just say, Come back in a few months???? really, like so many people said just go to the fourms while we have shit cts who cant do anything and im still banned and everyround is the same thing with the fucking cts and i get to play t forever. U n b a n m e
Big nut hehe

Social 
 Post subject: Re: shit admins
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:56 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
I’m guessing you were perm ct banned right? There is a difference than 1 freekill rather than 3+. 3+ freekills is an MFK which is a serious offence on our servers. If you have a problem with our CTs, speak to an admin or request a ban with a demo attached on our forums, that’s how it works.

Since your ban is recent, you are really required to wait a few months to get a shot at a second chance; so do try in a few months if you are really desperate to be unbanned.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 pm 
EgN Member
first of all, thanks for responding and being somewhat helpful but i only killed 2 people.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:12 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:16728863
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=29456&hilit=big+nut

Looks like 3 to me? Also you were perm CT banned not server banned, seeming as it was accidental. You should count yourself lucky!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:17 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
This is what happens when we don’t perm ban.

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:30 pm 
EgN Member
this is what happens when you guys cant do your job, i never killed 3 people i swear on my fucking life. It is just annoying to be having fun with something and then have that taken away while others get away with it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:47 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
big nut wrote:
this is what happens when you guys cant do your job, i never killed 3 people i swear on my fucking life. It is just annoying to be having fun with something and then have that taken away while others get away with it.

Well, if you read the CT rules, this wouldn't of happened, and I wouldn't of banned you. In my opinion, you deserved the ban because you joined CT without reading the rules. And I wouldn't of banned you if it was only 2 people. Don't complain about admins not being able to do their job if you don't even know how to do it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:59 pm 
EgN Member
ok im just gonna quit the server, you guys just go off what you think is right so you dont look bad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
big nut wrote:
ok im just gonna quit the server, you guys just go off what you think is right so you dont look bad

Sorry we trust our admin's reports over one of the many people we have [ct] banned. That's just how it works. If you would've done the game correctly in the first place, you would never have received a ban.

But bye I guess.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:17 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
First of all, I tried to give you constructive feedback... That doesn't make me a "shit admin"...

You obviously don't care about getting unbanned, because you posted an unban request (which you can view by clicking here), albeit being in the complete wrong section and without the right format.

I pretty much told you the same thing that Dyno told you...

Quote:
you were perm CT banned not server banned ... You should count yourself lucky!

... when you tried to tell me that EgN unbans people all the time for "worse things". I'm not sure of which server you were playing, but EgN does not openly unban people for mass-freekilling without time inbetween and without good reason. We do not allow people to get away with mass free-killing and ruining the experience of the server. You may not have taken the time to think deeply about what you've done, but you ruined the experience of playing on our server for multiple people among our population.

Based on your attitude and lack of commitment to become unbanned, it seems unlikely that you will ever be unbanned.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

New Topic Locked  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next