1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:12 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Bourne wrote:
Next using secrets as a t is an attempt to escape so that is auto rebel. You can slay someone for shooting you when you try to run away. Althought freezing is not implied the order still says go to my spray, everything you to must be on his spray( except if the sever is full then not everyone can fit on the spray). Running to a vent or secret is an act of rebellion, please make sure to understand this.

Done.

Ummm this is'it in the rules and nor should it be. i mean i'm glad its not a rule but if you really want that to be a rule you might want to add it before enforcing it bud.

Last edited by Mr. Simplistic on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:14 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Hmm Tricky subject. Pretty sure all cts are aloud to kill for actively rebelling and I would say that an attempt to escape custody is rebeling.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:32 pm 
Community Member
Legend
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Hmm Tricky subject. Pretty sure all cts are aloud to kill for actively rebelling and I would say that an attempt to escape custody is rebeling.

i 100% agree that u can kill em if they are trying to escape (i.e. going somewhere they are not supposed to) but if they tp out of cell before orders but freeze when given the order to, no rule busted there and no problem for anyone.

but hey, its not like bourne reads this shit, i mean i send him dozens of messages and he just ignores it so im sure this will be the same kappa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:04 pm 
Community Member
Legend
we definitly need new higher ups, not saying get rid of the old ones, just bring in someone who can actually do shit every now and then :c

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:23 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Posting about you personal problems with Bourne on the CS:S thread is not the correct way to go about fixing them. However, your first post is accurate and should be stated in the rules. Though Silver shouldn't have been a dick about it. Silver is a very hard person to control. Trust me I know him far too well. Silver likes to take the rules to a whole new level and he gets really power crazy. Silver will follow the rules, but go super nazi when someone breaks them.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:36 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Posting about you personal problems with Bourne on the CS:S thread is not the correct way to go about fixing them. However, your first post is accurate and should be stated in the rules. Though Silver shouldn't have been a dick about it. Silver is a very hard person to control. Trust me I know him far too well. Silver likes to take the rules to a whole new level and he gets really power crazy. Silver will follow the rules, but go super nazi when someone breaks them.

what part of that is personal? i dont know them personally for better or worse they just dont get shit done lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:12 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
but hey, its not like bourne reads this shit, i mean i send him dozens of messages and he just ignores it so im sure this will be the same kappa

That's the personal part, but I get what you mean. I over heard Bourne saying he will come back with a bang, but at the same time he says things are still complicated atM. Hopefully we will see some improvements in the future but everyone has stuff going on in their lives. EgN shouldn't be anyones top priority.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:20 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

That's the personal part, but I get what you mean. I over heard Bourne saying he will come back with a bang, but at the same time he says things are still complicated atM. Hopefully we will see some improvements in the future but everyone has stuff going on in their lives. EgN shouldn't be anyones top priority.

i dont think thats personal at all, its him ignoring server related issues when its his job, its not like im the only him and kharn ignore lol kappa its bad business

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:23 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

i dont think thats personal at all, its him ignoring server related issues when its his job, its not like im the only him and kharn ignore lol kappa its bad business

This is again very true. Have you spoke with him on TeamSpeak? He's usually on in the mornings chilling in his channel.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:05 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:

This is again very true. Have you spoke with him on TeamSpeak? He's usually on in the mornings chilling in his channel.

Oh i msg him on TS, he says :Yes: i tell hime what i need, say access to say to something or him to set me as manager, and then no response or just goes offline and never msgs me back. this is the darn adviser, what a monkey

New Topic Post Reply  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next