Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:17 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96026931
I wanted to see if people would be against possibly removing lego V8. The map is full of missing textures and just today it did this to my console. Each pic is different and was taken within half a second of each other. It kept happening, maybe because of my demo going on, but it is the only map that does it. This makes it a nightmare for me to use my new found admin on as I record everything just in case of something happening over mic. Due to the map being broken and flooding console I feel we can remove it until it gets fixed. Incredibly tired btw so probably messed this up.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:12 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65042904
I never had this kind of problem :O dafaq are those materials .-. Try deleting the map from your cstrike folder and downloading it again
No one ever sees the sleepless nights, the years of studying and 14-hour days earning your dues. I spent three years isolated in an academic environment to be the best actor I could.
Kunal Nayyar

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-Gandhi

Don't be racist to racists -Nalin 2k16

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:30 pm 
EgN Member
jjjjjj.jack wrote:
I wanted to see if people would be against possibly removing lego V8. The map is full of missing textures and just today it did this to my console. Each pic is different and was taken within half a second of each other. It kept happening, maybe because of my demo going on, but it is the only map that does it. This makes it a nightmare for me to use my new found admin on as I record everything just in case of something happening over mic. Due to the map being broken and flooding console I feel we can remove it until it gets fixed. Incredibly tired btw so probably messed this up.

Fix those issues!! No reason to remove the amazing Lego V8 Map!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:51 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Those textures are all the ones I am missing. The screenshots here show some of them. For me, and only me for some weird ass reason, when the map changes it clears my console from all the messages. I had to waste 10 minutes finding a steam ID through a demo to get an MFKer banned. If I didn't record everything, there would be one MFKer who got off without a perm that could come back again. So there is the case of the map itself causing admins issues with admining. I am not alone in the issues though I think. Other users report problems like the missing vent section that gets you stuck. Anyone at least know where the missing textures are?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:26 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
It's just a texture issue, the reason it's in your console is cause you looked at it.
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:34 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Phillip wrote:
It's just a texture issue, the reason it's in your console is cause you looked at it.

Do you know where I can get the textures? I don't like having my console cleared every time lego shows up and is the main reason of my complaint. The spam was happening with me not looking at it either. the Simon error is the Simon Says pit wall.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]